Little Conflicts

Young Spies

Taemin ran his hands through his hair and sighed.

    "How did this happen? He's not allowed in Jonghyun's office." Taemin said.

Minho picked up his phone and decided to call Taemin to see how he was doing. The phone rang a couple of times before he heard Taemin's sweet sweet voice.

    "Minho, Yoogeun found Jonghyun videos!!" Taemin screamed.

Minho pulled the phone away from his ear for a few seconds. Once Taemin calmed down, he spoke.

    "What?" Minho asked.

    "Yoogeun found Jonghyun videos. I'm scared!" Taemin exclaimed.

    "Wait how did he find his videos?" Minho asked, sitting up in his chair.

    "I don't know! That what I'm trying figure out." Taemin said.

Minho bit his lip remembering about finding his son in Jonghyun office one day. He forgot to check Yoogeun before he shut the door.

    "Um, it may have been my fault." Minho said.

He braced himself for Taemin's explosion.

    "What? That Yoogeun found the videos?" Taemin asked.

Minho closed his eyes and balled his free hand.

    "Yes." Minho said.

    "YAH CHOI MINHO!!" Taemin yelled.

Minho hung up and knew Taemin would be even more upset, he really regrets doing that. He immediately called Taemin back and cringed when Taemin picked up.

    "WHY DID YOU HANG UP ON ME?!" Taemin yelled.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What video did our dear child watch?" Minho asked.

    "The puppy video." Taemin said.

    "Not the puppy video." Minho sighed.

Jinki sat at his desk while Kibum talked to him about a car he wants but Jinki won't buy for him.

    "And it's pink." Kibum finished.

Jinki sighed and looked at his wife, who was pouting.

    "If I won't buy Jinbum a car what makes you think I'm going to buy you one?" Jinki asked.

    "Wae?" Kibum pouted.

    "You haven't even gotten your license and Jinbum has her permit." Jinki scoffed.

    "Do you even love me?" Kibum pouted.

Jinki smiled and Kibum blew a kiss to him.

    "I just don't want to by you a car." Jinki said.

    "If you don't want to buy me a car, then buy me a puppy." Kibum pleaded.

Jinki's chuckled then remember what Taemin was saying about Yoogeun. He sat back in his chair and the room went dark. He remembers when he dropped a puppy when he was younger, that was also the day he found his best friend was not right.

    "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jinki exclaimed.

Jonghyun looked up at Jinki's tear stained faced.

    "What? It's dead." Jonghyun said casually.

Jinki shook his head and his face burned with anger.

    "I don't care if it's dead or not!! It's wrong!" Jinki said, knocking Jonghyun's camera out if his hands.

Jonghyun stared at the camera then at Jinki and felt his eye twitch. Jinki carefully picked up the animal he dropped.

    "You need help Jonghyun. If you can't control the desire of killing and filming small animals then we can't be friends anymore." Jinki said, holding the limp puppy close.

Jonghyun stayed quiet and Jinki continued to speak.

    "I'll be by your side if you choose to get help. I don't know how you hide this side from Taemin so well. It scares me that you're going to hurt him someday." Jinki said.

Jonghyun slowly picked up his camera and looked at Jinki.

    "We're not friends anymore." Jonghyun said, walking away.

Jinki's mouth dropped and watched Jonghyun walk away. Kibum snapped his fingers in front of Jinki's face. Jinki blinked and looked into Kibum's feline eyes.

    "Yeobo, where did you go?" Kibum asked.

    "Oh, I just remembered something. It's nothing important." Jinki waved off.

Kibum nodded and went on about the car he wants to which Jinki tuned out. After school Jinbum stopped home after Yoogeun ditched her.

    "Stupid Yoogeun. What does he know about spy stuff? He's a freaking hacker! He has no right to say I'm not ready!" Jinbum exclaimed.

Amber met Jinbum at the F.I.S.H entrance and smiled.

    "Hello Jinbum, how was your day at school?" Amber asked.

    "Yoogeun called me out and said I wasn't ready for my mission!" Jinbum shrieked.

Everyone on that floor looked in her direction then looked away quickly so she wouldn't explode again. Amber sighed and put her hand on Jinbum's shoulder.

    "Do you want me to bring you some tea to calm your nerves?" Amber simply asked.

    "Please and thank you." Jinbum said, taking her bag off.

Amber walked away while Jinbum sat down. She noticed the elevator door open a few feet away and saw her parents walk out. She sighed and grabbed a magazine near her.

    "Oh good you're home." Kibum smiled.

    "Fake." Jinbum said under her breathe, pretending to read the magazine she grabbed.

Kibum cheerful expression changed quickly to a dark one.

    "Listen here-" Kibum started.

    "Oh my lovely daughter, how was school today?" Jinki asked, pulling Kibum back.

Jinbum hid her smile behind the magazine because of the way her father was able to tame her mother. Kibum growled and blew his blonde bangs out of his face.

    "It was ok. I got a C on my Math test." Jinbum said.

    "What??" Kibum exploded.

    "That's great." Jinki said, pushing Kibum away.

Jinbum covered from laughing as Jinki didn't move from his position but managed to keep Kibum from murdering someone. Amber came back with a cup of tea in her hands and laughed at Kibum.

    "What's the diva upset about now?" Amber chuckled, handing the tea to the mini diva.

    "Grades, sass, also not getting a car." Jinki said.

    "Amber, when was the last time you drove a car?" Kibum asked.

    "This morning." Amber said.

Jinki rolled his eyes and wondered what was Kibum's point.

    "She drives." Kibum said to Jinki.

    "She has a license. License Kibum." Jinki stressed.

Kibum crossed his arms and Jinki shook his head. He then looked at Jinbum and gave her a confused looked.

    "Shouldn't you be preparing for your mission Saturday?" Jinki asked.

    "What?!" Kibum and Jinbum asked in unison.

    "I'm allowing you to go on your mission only if you apologize to your mother for upsetting her." Jinki said.

    "You're serious? All I have to do is apologize about this morning?" Jinbum asked.

Jinki nodded and held Kibum's hand so he wouldn't lunge at anyone. Jinbum got up from her chair after taking a sip from her cup.

    "I'm sorry you're married to a strict person." Jinbum said, looking at Jinki.

    "What!!!?" Kibum exclaimed.

Jinki just stood there as Jinbum walked away. Kibum tried to go after their daughter but Jinki didn't let his hand go. Once Jinbum was almost out of sight, Amber went after her. Kibum heard Jinki laugh and looked confused.

    "Are you laughing?" Kibum asked.

    "Yeah, it's funny." Jinki said.

    "Excuse me?" Kibum asked again.

    "It's funny because she's even more grounded." Jinki smiled.

Kibum smiled and hugged Jinki.

    "What made you say that?" Kibum asked.

    "It's like you said, I need to start acting like a father, but don't yell at her. I won't stand for that." Jinki said, kissing Kibum's forehead.