Meeting Sandeul

Young Spies

Taemin pouted and Minho crossed his arms.

 

    "Please! I didn't grow up as a spy, but you did! You can watch Yoogeun and see if he's doing anything bad!" Taemin pleaded.

    "I refuse!" Minho said.

    "Please Lee Minho!" Taemin said, hugging Minho.

    "There's a reason I changed my last name, you know that, Taemin." Minho said, dully.

    "I know you changed it because you don't want to be a spy anymore and are helping me run our business but could you be a spy one last time? For our son!" Taemin reasoned.

Minho stayed silent and Taemin pulled away. Taemin grabbed one of Minho's hands, intertwining their fingers.

    "I love you and our son, I know.. you don't want to be a spy anymore and I understand. I'm sorry." Taemin said.

Taemin was about leave the room when Minho pulled Taemin's hand. Taemin sat back on the couch and Minho gave him a chaste kiss.

    "I'll do it for you and our son." Minho said.

Taemin hugged Minho, tearing up a bit.

    "Thank you." Taemin said.

    "Just this once, and that's it." Minho warned.

    "Yes, I understand." Taemin said.

    "When should I start spying on him?" Minho asked.

Taemin pursed his lips and sighed.

    "When he leaves for school tomorrow." Taemin said.

Minho wondered what will happen if Yoogeun caught him spying. The betrayal in Yoogeun's eyes will probably hurt him, but he'll have to look past that since spies can't show emotion. The same can't be said for his brother since he showed his true self to the former enemy. Now the former enemy is married to his brother and Minho still wonders why Jinki scolded him for liking Taemin when Jinki himself was flirting with Key. Jinki sighed as Kibum dragged him to their garden where they were suppose to meet Sandeul.

    "If he doesn't come I'm going to laugh at you." Jinki stated.

    "He will, I just know it's him!" Kibum persisted.

They were in the middle of the garden surrounded by blooming flowers and moonlight shining down on them. Jinki saw a pink flower blooming next to him and picked it from its spot. Kibum was looking around for his brother and Jinki felt bad for saying he was going to laugh at him.

    "Sweetie."

Kibum turned his head to have a flower placed in his hair. His face started to turn red as Jinki smiled warmly at him.

    "Jinki, what-"

    "If your brother doesn't show up, I'm going to teach him a lesson if he ever decides to show his face." Jinki promised, wrapping his arms around Kibum.

Kibum chuckled and heard footsteps nearing. Slow clapping was heard as they turned their heads towards the noise.

    "You're going you teach me a lesson. How delightful."

A tall man with dark brown hair, round brown eyes that shined in the moonlight, with a charming smile stood before them.

    "Sandeul?" Kibum asked.

     "Yes, I am Sandeul Cho. It's my pleasure to met your acquaintance." He bowed.

Kibum and Jinki stared at Sandeul like he was from out of this world.

    "Don't I get a hug from my little brother?" Sandeul was looking a little hurt.

Kibum left Jinki's arms to hug Sandeul, leaving Jinki to be happy yet hurt.

    "It's been a long time since I've seen you. You've grown so much, Kibummie!" Sandeul said.

Jinki opened and closed his mouth after hearing the nickname and noticed how the flowers were so beautiful in the nightlight.

    "I didn't even remember you until a week ago." Kibum whimpered.

Jinki buried his hands into his pants pockets and smiled sadly. Kibum with his brother, it was a cute sight but he felt a bit ignored.

    "How's your head? I know it's been a long time since that accident but you can't blame me for asking." Sandeul questioned.

    "My head's fine. I haven't had issues since the accident, in fact I didn't even remember I had an accident!"

    "It's because you're not very bright, Bummie." Sandeul joked, hugging the diva tighter.

Kibum laughed and Jinki's sad smile he wore explained everything, he was jealous, but he was trying not to ruin it for his wife. Sandeul noticed the flower in Kibum's hair and pulled it out, gently tossing it aside. The pink flower fell and Kibum didn't even notice it, which broke Jinki's heart a bit.

    "You had a random flower in your hair but I got it out." Sandeul smiled.

    "Oh no, that flower was placed there by..." Kibum saw Jinki walking away away from them and looked confused.
    "Jinki!"

Jinki halted but didn't turn around, he didn't want to be there anymore and would rather watch from a distance.

    "Jinki? Who's Jinki?" Sandeul was more confused than Kibum.

Kibum walked towards his husband and dragged him towards Sandeul. Jinki wasn't fond of the action but he couldn't say no.

    "Hyung, this is my husband, Jinki." Kibum beamed, obviously happy.

    "You're married?!" Sandeul's eyes widened.

    "Yes, I'm not longer Cho Kibum. Now I'm Lee Kibum." Kibum gushed.

Sandeul started to laugh, while Kibum was confused and Jinki didn't find anything amusing.

    "Look Kibum, I'm glad you finally got to meet your brother but I have more important things to do then get laughed at." Jinki growled.

    "But Jinki-"

    "I have things to do."

Kibum let go of Jinki and watched his husband walk away, causing Sandeul to stop laughing.

    "What's up with him?" Sandeul watched Jinki slam the door.

    "I don't know. He's never been like this before." Kibum pouted.