Yoogeun's Move

Young Spies

Sandeul knew Jinki meant business so he sat back in his seat, crossing his arms.

    "About what exactly?"

    "We, meaning Kibum and I, spoke with your parents recently upon discovering that you were leaving notes for Kibum. It came to our attention that you could not leave your organization without being...executed." Jinki stared at Sandeul.

Sandeul nodded his head slightly and said.

    "So what's your question?"

    "My question is how are you here without the CIA or the FBI or whatever trying to kill you? I don't want having you here put my family in danger." Jinki gave a stern look.

    "It's because they've changed the rules at headquarters once they realized how strict they were. I am free to communicate with my family just not share any government secrets, because you should know how it is. After all, your company supplies the government with the best spies, no ifs, ands, or buts." Sandeul argued.

Jinki nodded and knew Sandeul was telling the truth, as his words were clear and to the point.

    "I was just making sure because I would kill you myself to protect my wife and daughter." Jinki made sure that was clear.

    "No, I understand. A father has to make sure his family is safe, I know my dad did that for us." Sandeul agreed.

    "Now as a brother in law I need to know if you're staying in town for a few days or are just checking up."

    "Maybe for a couple of days. I've talked to my parents before I came here so I've made arrangements to stay there. You don't need to worry about a thing." Sandeul smiled.

Jinki got up from his spot and smiled.

    "Well then, welcome home." Instead of shaking Jinki's hand, Sandeul went for a hug.

Kibum was in the doorway when that happened and couldn't help but smile.

    "So now that there's not bad blood between you two, Sandeul, why don't you help your niece with her homework? I have to talk to Jinki." Kibum walked towards the pair.

    "Oh you're in trouble, I'm out then." Sandeul wished Jinki good luck before the leaving the room.

Kibum shut the door while Jinki sat on his desk.

    "Am I in trouble?" Jinki asked when Kibum turned to look at him.

    "No, I just need to talk to you." Kibum said softly.

    "About?" Jinki felt nervous.

    "I know we agreed on one but-"

Jinki stood up from the desk and sighed.

    "We've discussed this before. You don't seem to understand what the term mother means because you still haven't been a mother towards Jinbum." Jinki stated.

    "Then what am I?" Kibum exclaimed.

    "Her best friend, enemy, any other word that isn't mother. Until you learn to be a mother, we're not having another child." Jinki walked past Kibum and opened the door.

    "But-" Kibum tried to reason with Jinki.

    "End of discussion." Jinki walked out of the room.

Kibum stood in the study looking conflicted, he ran a hand through his hair sighing.

    "Why won't you listen to me?" Kibum growled, leaving the room.

Jinki walked into Jinbum's room and looked at Sandeul, who was doing his daughter's homework.

    "I'm sure Kibum said help her with her homework, not do it for her." Jinki sighed.

    "I thought this would easier on her." Sandeul argued.

Jinki shrugged and looked at his daughter.

    "Without a doubt you're going on your first mission tomorrow."

    "Really?! Thank you Appa!" Jinbum hugged Jinki as Kibum walked in.

    "Did I just hear right? You're giving her permission to go on a mission!?" Kibum didn't look too pleased.

    "Yes, I did. We're not going to postpone it any longer." Jinki looked at Kibum.

    "Hey that's great, congrats Jin." Sandeul pat Jinbum's head.

    "Were you going to let me know?" Kibum grabbed Jinki's arm.

    "Yes, after the mission." Jinki stared at Kibum.

Kibum looked hurt but brushed it off and growled.

    "I'm going to bed." Kibum walked out of the room.

    "But it's only eight!" Jinki exclaimed.

    "I'm tired! Don't wake me when you decide to come to bed." Kibum yelled down the hall.

Jinki pinched the bridge of his nose and counted to ten, sometimes Kibum made no sense. Sandeul and Jinbum felt the tension and decided to break it by asking about the mission details.

    "What's my mission going to be about?" Jinbum beamed.

    "Protecting F.I.S.H." Jinki sat on the bed next to his daughter.

    "That's it?" Jinbum was clearly disappointed.

    "Yes, that's it. Lately some of the workers have gotten little notes that there would be an attack, though it didn't specify where, I'm sure the target is here." Jinki looked at his daughter.

Jinbum pouted and Sandeul pouted with her, making Jinki question if Sandeul was actually working for the government.

    "This is the only mission I have for you, take it or leave it." Jinki got up to leave the room.

    "I'll take it!" Jinbum exclaimed.

Jinki smiled and looked at her.

    "Good, I'll give you more details tomorrow. Now do your homework, not have your uncle do it for you." Jinki ordered, pointing at his daughter.

    "Not my fault he offered." Jinbum giggled.

 Jinki left the room and was going to work on some things before checking in on Kibum. Yoogeun was at his desk all night working on plans. What kind of plans, you may ask? Well plans to attack F.I.S.H because he was the one to leave subtle hints. Not really smart but it doesn't matter to him, he wants revenge. Is it really revenge he wants or has he lost his actual motive? He's not quite sure anymore, maybe Jonghyun was right? Nah, what does Jonghyun know, he's dead. Tomorrow his plan with move into action, and that would mean filling a lot of balloons with syrup, brilliant! He only had to make sure his parents didn't catch him in the act, that would be difficult since father was a spy. The next day, Minho was at home with Yoogeun all day when he got called in for CEO stuff in the afternoon.

    "You promised me, Minho!" Taemin angrily washed the dishes.

    "Minnie, I'm sorry. I didn't know I would be called in today." Minho tried to explain.

    "it's fine, it perfectly fine." Taemin angrily put the dishes away.

Yoogeun took this opportunity to leave the house with a lot of balloons, he spent all day filling up, in his backpack. He got on his bike and peddled as fast as he could away from his house, so he doesn't get caught. Once he was a safe distance away he went directly to his hiding spot near F.I.S.H.

    "I honestly don't know what you're going to accomplish with this." Jonghyun crossed his arms.

    "You again? Just go away already." Yoogeun rolled his eyes as he pulled out a slingshot from his bag.

    "So you're just going to throw water balloons at the building? Oh yeah that's very evil, I am so proud." Jonghyun scoffed.

    "I don't need your stupidity here." Yoogeun spat.

Jonghyun could say he was offended but he really wasn't. Yoogeun was just a child and his words don't have meaning in them. Once it grew dark Jinki left Jinbum in charge of the building and told her to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

    "I doubt anything will happen." Jinbum jinxed.

    "That's what they all say." Jinki laughed.

Jinbum monitored the security cameras and roamed the halls, she was honestly bored. Until she noticed a stain on a window on the third floor. She stepped closer to only to jump back when something hit the window. In the water balloons Yoogeun had, were actually filled with syrup and Jonghyun wonders how much free time and patience his nephew has. Yoogeun laughed while doing this "evil" deed making his uncle question everything at the moment. Jinbum crossed her arms, while walking back to the elevator.

    "Someone is getting on my nerves and when I find the person throwing water balloons at my home I'm going to beat them to death." She's just like her mother.

    "Jinbum's coming down." Jonghyun said.

    "How do you know?" Yoogeun now looked panicked.

    "Because I see the elevator opening. Hide you fool!" Jonghyun disappeared leaving Yoogeun to deal with this problem alone.

Yoogeun hid behind some bushes near by when he saw Jinbum exiting the building. She surveyed the damage and growled.

    "Come out now and I'll try not to murder you!" Jinbum threatened.

Seeing no one came out she decided to head back inside to tell her father about the windows. Yoogeun took this opportunity to throw one last balloon before leaving. He shot and the balloon headed straight for his cousin.

    "Oh no." Yoogeun started to gather his stuff.

Jinbum felt something hit her from behind and stopped. She her heels to see someone run away, perfect. Yoogeun was glad he decided to take some sunglasses to disguise himself because he saw Jinbum run after him. He ran down and alley and climbed a ladder to the roof. Jinbum was hot on his trail and he regrets turning down his aunt's offer for spy training. He jumped from building to building, almost missing the landing a couple of times, while Jinbum jumped with ease.

    "Come back here!" Jinbum yelled.

Now Yoogeun was afraid as he was running out of buildings and Jinbum was still behind him. On the last building, Yoogeun tired calculating the distance from the roof to the ground as quick as possible but it was too late as his cousin caught up to him.

    "We knew you were coming as we received little tips." Jinbum said.

Yoogeun didn't turn around and continued to stare at the street.

    "Hey, look at me when I talk to you!" Jinbum commanded.

He turned his head and was grateful Jinbum couldn't see his face because the building they were on prevented the moonlight from shining on them. The only thing Jinbum was able to see were his dark brown eyes.

    "You know what you were doing is wrong, right?"

    "I'm well aware of this, yes."

Jinbum walked closer to him, pulling out the handcuffs her father gave her.

    "Give me your name." Jinbum was nearing Yoogeun.

    "Not in a million years." Yoogeun responded and took that moment to jump off the building.

Jinbum gasped and looked over the edge. Gone, the delinquent was gone. This seems awfully familiar, doesn't it? She growled and headed back to F.I.S.H, while Yoogeun was stuck walking back home. He left his back there and now he feels like he's going to get caught, he was wrong when he saw his bike in the garage. Jonghyun must've brought it back, maybe he's not completely useless.

    "You're lucky I brought your bike back before your parents figured out you were gone. I told them you were outside in the backyard, now go!" Jonghyun ushered Yoogeun into the fenced yard with a soccer ball.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Should Jinki and Kibum have another child? Will Yoogeun get caught?