Enter Yoogeun and Jinbum

Young Spies

Yoogeun, the boy who looks like his father but acts like his mother walked down the halls of the five story building. He reached the fifth floor using the elevator and looked at the office in the middle. No one is allowed to enter that room, his mother forbid him from entering. He wonders why because he sees his mother walk in there and never leave until his father drags him out. He stepped in front of the office and stared at the solid brown door.

    "Yoogeun." His mother called.

He sighed and walked to his parents office.

    "You called?" Yoogeun asked.

Taemin was putting some papers away while Minho typed on the computer.

    "I was wondering if you could run some files over to your uncle's place?" Taemin asked.

Yoogeun nodded and walked towards the desk. Taemin handed him a couple of files and Minho smiled at him.

    "Be careful."  Minho said.

    "I will father." Yoogeun said, putting the files into his backpack.

He exited the room and made his way downstairs. Over at F.I.S.H, Kibum was writing something down on a clipboard and looked at his watch.

    "Run it again." Kibum ordered.

    "But-"

    "Again." Kibum growled.

He heard mumbling in annoyance and decided to ignore it. Jinki walked into training room and smiled at Kibum.

    "How is she doing?" Jinki asked.

    "She still has a long way to go before she gets her first mission." Kibum said.

Jinki turned his head and saw the figure run through the course perfectly. Jumping from block to block and taking out a dummy, etc. Jinki was amazed because she beat his record time.

    "What do you mean she has a long way to go?" Jinki asked, astonished.

    "I'm meaning she still needs to master this course." Kibum said, crossing his arms.

The person walked over to them and Jinki looked proud. His little girl who looked her mother and acted like her father with a bit of diva.

    "How was it that time?" She asked.

    "Not good enough. Run it again." Kibum said, sternly.

Jinki stared at Kibum then looked at his daughter.

    "But mom, I've run it multiple times already." She whined.

    "No buts g-" Kibum started.

    "Jinbum go take a break." Jinki interrupted.

Jinbum nodded and exited the training room.

    "What was that, Jinki?" Kibum growled.

    "I feel you're being too harsh. We don't want to drill the course into her head. It's not like the course in real life." Jinki stated.

    "I'm not being harsh, I think you're being dumb." Kibum said.

Jinki grabbed Kibum and pushed him against the wall. Kibum looked surprised by the sudden action from his husband.

    "What are you really worried about?" Jinki asked, slowly wrapping his arms around Kibum's waist.

    "What are you talking about?" Kibum asked, trying to get out of Jinki's grip.

    "You're worried, I can tell. What's on your mind?" Jinki asked, keeping Kibum against the wall.

    "Jinbum is 15 now, and that means she has to go on her first mission." Kibum said softly.

    "She was suppose to have her first mission when she was 13 but someone wanted to delay it." Jinki said, raising an eyebrow at Kibum.

    "My point being that I'm worried." Kibum said.

    "I already knew that, I just wasn't sure if it was about the mission." Jinki said.

    "Jinki... I don't want anything bad to happen to her." Kibum said, his eyes glistening.

Jinki pulled Kibum close and Kibum wrapped his arms around Jinki's neck, hugging him.

    "She's our daughter. She has your quick reflexes and my skills, I'm sure no one can touch her. Don't worry." Jinki said.

Kibum nodded and Jinki pulled away slightly.

    "Kibum." Jinki said, softly.

Kibum looked at Jinki and was kissed softly.

    "I don't like it when you worry." Jinki said.

    "I know you don't. I'll stop worrying, now go file papers." Kibum said.

Jinki smiled and kissed Kibum's head before he left. Kibum smiled and looked around, feeling uneasy. Yoogeun parked his bike outside and walked into the building. The employees greeted him as he walked to the elevator. He got to the fifteenth floor and thank shisus his parents don't run this building. The door opened and he stepped out, running into someone in the process. He fell backwards but someone grabbed his hand, pulling him up.

    "Jeez Yoogeun, watch where you're going."

Yoogeun smiled and nodded.

    "You're right, I should've been paying more attention. Sorry Jinbum." Yoogeun said.

    "What brings you here?" Jinbum asked.

    "I had to bring some files to you father." Yoogeun said, pulling the files out of his bag.

Jinbum smirked and stepped closer.

    "Have you read them?" Jinbum asked.

    "No." Yoogeun said.

    "Well what are you waiting for? Read them now!" Jinbum exclaimed.

    "No! My parents trust me not to open them, and I'm not going to!" Yoogeun exclaimed.

Jinbum snatched the files from Yoogeun and turned away from him.

    "If you don't, I will." Jinbum said.

As she was about to open one of the files, it was pulled out of her hands.

    "And what do you think you're doing?" Jinki asked.

    "Appa!"

    "Uncle!"

Jinki chuckled and pat his daughters head.

    "I'm not a child." Jinbum growled.

    "But you're not an adult so you can't be looking at these files at all." Jinki pointed out.

Yoogeun snickered at Jinbum's pout.

    "Thank you for bringing me these files, Yoogeun." Jinki said.

    "Anytime." Yoogeun said, bowing.

Jinki pointed at Jinbum and walked into his office.

    "You got caught, you got caught." Yoogeun sang.

Jinbum smacked the back of Yoogeun's head and huffed.

    "I'm going to say the same thing once you get caught inside of the forbidden office." Jinbum said, walking away.

Yoogeun frowned and sighed. He went back to H.Y.U.N and stood in the door way of his parents office while they were busy staring into each other's eyes.

    "I said, I handed the files over!" Yoogeun exclaimed.

Minho looked away from Taemin while Taemin blushed. Yoogeun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Minho cleared his throat and fixed his tie.

    "Good work Yoogeun." Minho said.

    "Next time you try for another child, make sure I'm not in the building." Yoogeun said.

He walked away from the office while Taemin hit Minho.

    "I told you we should do that here." Taemin said.

    "All we did was kiss." Minho said.

    "Still." Taemin said, crossing his arms.

Yoogeun walked to his office on the other side of the forbidden office. He stood in front his office and stared at the door. He walked back and stood in front of the office he's not suppose to enter. He turned the doorknob and the door opened. He looked around for anybody watching and walked in, shutting the door behind him. Inside was just another office, but the lights were off.

    "Why am I not allowed in here?" Yoogeun asked himself.