The End part 1

Young Spies

Warning: Mention of suicide

----------------------------------------------

They entered the building, seeing a lot of scared and wounded people. Jinbum called an ambulance while Jinki checked the damage, it was just unbelievable.

    "I really hope Yoogeun didn't do this." Jinki bit his lip.

    "Jinki-hyung!"

Jinki turned his head and saw Kai, he somehow keeps forgetting Kai works for Taemin now. He walked over to Kai, who was laying on the ground with cuts, and helped him sit up.

    "What happened Jongin?"

    "One second I was helping someone with a computer issue and the next Yoogeun was walking through the building with a gun in his hand." Kai sighed.

Jinki's fears were only confirmed and he really didn't want to see his nephew get locked up in jail, or prison. Jinbum walked towards her father and showed him a broken picture frame making Jinki notice there was an very noticeable X on Yoogeun's face.

    "Yoogeun!"

Jinki and Jinbum looked towards the elevator, what floor as that coming from!? They used the stairs instead of the elevator, because the power seemed to be out at the moment, checking every floor but Yoogeun and his parents were nowhere to be found.

    "Could they be on the roof?" Jinbum suggested.

Without thinking Jinki ran towards the roof, making Jinbum follow him in confusion.

    "Minho! Taemin!" Jinki exclaimed, upon bursting through the door leading to the roof.

Jinki froze and stared, blocking his daughter's vision when she caught up to him. Jinbum managed to look past her father and gasped when she saw her cousin standing at the edge of the building with a gun in his hand, while his parents looked on in shock.

    "Yoogeun, what are you doing?" Jinki walked forward a bit.

    "I'm showing my parents what happens when you can't or don't forgive." Yoogeun sniffed.

    "Yoo, your father and I forgive you for everything you've d-" Taemin started.

    "No! You of all people don't know how to forgive!" Yoogeun directed his words to his mother.

    "What do you mean?" Minho looked puzzled.

Yoogeun began to cry and placed the gun to his head, ignoring his parents protests. He tighten his grip on the pistol, making the adults tense up.

    "My uncle Jonghyun...all he wants is forgiveness and he's got it from almost everyone...except for you." Yoogeun looked straight at the caramel haired adult.

    "You know what he did! He was a murderer and he shouldn't be forgiven." Taemin spat.

    "Would you forgive me if I murdered a lot of people?"

    "Of course, you're my s-"

    "Then why won't you forgive the person who raised you and kept you safe for years?!"

Taemin finally snapped, covering his face and falling to his knees, surprising Minho and Jinki.

    "Because how was going to accept the fact that my loving older brother was actually a cold blooded murderer!?"

Minho bent down and comforted his sobbing wife while Jinbum clung to her father. Yoogeun's eyes wavered a bit but he maintained his composure.

    "He showed me a side that nobody else saw. How could I believe anyone who said my brother was evil when all he's ever shown me was kindness?! That's why I can't forgive him, because he lied to me my entire life!" Taemim was so hurt by Jonghyun that he almost made his own son cry.

Jonghyun appeared because it was the day Yoogeun had allowed him to return but he wasn't really expecting to see the scene in front of him.

    "Yoogeun?!" Jonghyun flew towards his nephew.

    "Come any closer and I'll shoot!" Yoogeun warned.

Jonghyun immediately stopped when he noticed where the gun was at, because he doesn't want to see his nephew laying on the same unforgiving roof as he did. He kneeled in front of Taemin and was about put his hand on his little brother's shoulder, only to be rejected. Yoogeun's heart dropped a bit at the sight and his grip only tightened.

    "The longer you don't forgive him, the closer you are to losing your baby." Yoogeun growled.

    "Why do you want me to forgive him?! Was this your plan all along?!" Taemin screamed, unable to see how his son managed to pull it off.

    "I want you to forgive him because I know you can! He can't leave until he's forgiven by all the people he's wronged and you're the only one keeping him here!"

    "Yooge-"

    "Let him go, Taemin!!" Yoogeun screamed.