Tell Taemin?

Young Spies

Taemin looked at Yoogeun weirdly. Yoogeun was tearing pieces of paper apart and taping them together again.

    "Wouldn't you rather be eating breakfast instead of doing...this?" Taemin asked.

Yoogeun looked at his mother and scoffed.

    "No." Yoogeun simply said.

Taemin looked confused and he thought he had this mothering thing down, but it looks like he was way wrong. A few seconds later, Taemin was dragging the squealing teen out of his room and into the kitchen. Minho looked confused as he was eating at the table already.

    "I've had it with your attitude lately, Yoogeun. I want you to eat your breakfast then head to school with no ifs, ands, or buts." Taemin huffed.

Taemin left the kitchen and Minho slowly chewed his food after what just happened. He saw tears escape his son's eyes and felt conflicted.

    "Are you ok, Yoogeun?" Minho asked.

    "Why does mother hate me?" Yoogeun asked.

    "She doesn't hate you." Minho said.

    "Then why did she walk into my room, yell at me then drag me out?" Yoogeun asked.

Minho looked baffled at what he heard. Why did Taemin do that? Did he really do that?

    "What did you get yelled at for?" Minho asked.

     "I don't know. I haven't done anything bad." Yoogeun sniffed.

    "Don't worry. I'm going to talk to your mother." Minho said, getting up from the table.

Once Minho was gone, Yoogeun got up from his seat and left for school, not wanting to stick around for scolding. Kibum went downstairs to see his daughter off while Jinki collected his thoughts before they talked.

    "I hope you have a good day at school." Kibum said to Jinbum.

Jinbum nodded and turned to walk away when Kibum hugged her. Jinbum stood still, confused on why this happened. Amber even looked surprised and wishes Jinbum would open her eyes to her mother's effort.

    "Mom, I have to go if not I'll be late." Jinbum said.

Kibum nodded and let his daughter go before smiling warmly.

    "Ok, I love you." Kibum said.

Jinbum didn't know what to say and instead nodded. Amber mentally cringed at the action and Kibum's heart sank a little. He watched his little girl walk away and he sighed. Somebody ran into him, knocking him down.

    "Ow." Kibum said, looking around.

He noticed there was a note on the ground next to him and he picked it up. He looked around again and shrugged.

    "Well that was weird." Kibum said.

He opened the note and saw it was an address and time. He looked around again and suddenly felt scared. He went up to the top floor and entered Jinki's study.

    "There you are, I've been lo-" Jinki started.

Kibum slammed the note in the table and sat down.

    "I have a feeling it's Sandeul." Kibum said.

    "Are you sure?" Jinki asked.

    "Yes, I'm sure. There's an address and time." Kibum said.

    "Maybe someone is trying to trick you." Jinki said.

    "Why would you say that? I finally get to see my brother and you're trying to convince me it could be a trap!" Kibum exclaimed.

    "You're just so gullible sometimes." Jinki chuckled.

Kibum pouted and sighed.

    "Jonghyun warned me about Yoogeun." Jinki said.

    "What? How?" Kibum asked.

    "In a dream." Jinki said.

    "Why did he warn you about Yoogeun?" Kibum asked.

Jinki drummed his fingers on the desk before speaking.

    "He said Yoogeun is going to start hurting his parents. In short, our nephew is going to turn into Jonghyun." Jinki said.

    "When have to discuss this with Taemin and Minho." Kibum said, getting up from his seat.

    "No." Jinki said.

    "What?! What do you mean no?!" Kibum exclaimed.

    "Not yet anyway. You know Taemin's been paranoid about Yoogeun. Discussing this with him will only confirm every fear he has as well as his fear of being a terrible mother. Do you want him to think he's a terrible mother?" Jinki said.

Kibum shook his head and sighed.

    "This is hard but I'm going to do what's right." Kibum said.

Jinki rose an eyebrow and Kibum ran out of the room. Jinki's eyes widened and he looked confused.

    "Go after him!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

Jinki got up and ran after his wife. Kibum managed to get down to the garage before Jinki caught up to him. Jinki picked Kibum up and spun him around.

    "Where do you think you're going?" Jinki asked.

    "Jinki, we have to tell your brother right away. I wouldn't be okay with keeping this secret if Taemin gets hurt." Kibum pleaded.

Jinki bit his lip and surrendered. He opened the passenger door, making Kibum smile. Kibum got into the car and Jinki rolled his eyes, imagining what Taemin would say. They arrived at Taemin's and Minho's house and Kibum knocked on the door while Jinki trailed behind. Kibum could hear arguing and felt his heart skip a beat. Kibum turned to Jinki when the door didn't open. Jinki took that as a sign to open the door. They walked in to see Taemin and Minho in a heated argument. Jinki whistled for their attention while Kibum fumbled with his hands. The pair looked at them and felt embarrassed.

    "Now why are you two fighting?" Jinki asked, crossing his arms.

    "Minho accused me of yelling at our son for no reason." Taemin said.

    "Yoogeun told me Taemin walked into his room, yelled at him and dragged him out." Minho said.

Kibum stepped forward and slapped Taemin and Minho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating sooner, my laptop was being dumb and deleted what I had down^^