Change

Betrayed
Please log in to read the full chapter
Key POV

Wow there's something about today that just feels beautiful! I got up and opened the curtains, nice and sunny. I skipped into the bathroom to have a quick shower before breakfast.

When I walked intro the kitchen a beautiful sight greater my eyes. Jonghyun was sat at the table with 5 plates of pancakes and a massive smile on his face.

"I'm sorry! I think we need to wake up the others!" He said.

I ran over and gave him a quick neck hug and ran out to wake up the others.

Within 5 minutes we were all gathered around the table. At the sight of Jjong looking happy they had all run over to him and given him a quick hug. All except Taemin who apart from looking as if he hadn't slept all night just gave a weak smile and sat in his usual place next to me and Minho. I was kind of weird.

We all sat around engaged in conversation. It was nice. When we were finished Jonghyun said something a bit odd.

"So what did I miss while I was... away?" He gave an odd smile and folded his arms.

"Nothing much. We had an interview but we just said it was your leg playing up again so you couldn't come and apologize. Oh and Taeminnie found his old phone again." Onew added at the end. Jjong looked at Taemin who looked away... Again weird!

Later when we were all dressed and ready for another rehearsal at SM I caught up with Taemin on the way to the car.

"Taemin-ah... YAH, Listen to your umma!" He had carried on

Please log in to read the full chapter