Missing and damaged

Betrayed
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONES POV:

The Shinee members had finished late, they went to wait for their car out front, all except Jonghyun who had aparently gone for a walk. The car had turned up and Jjong was still not there.

" Right, I'm putting my foot down!" Onew said sleepily "Jonghyun can find his own way home!"

So with that they all got in the car and went back to their dorm all of them unable to sleep on this long boring journey.

  KEY POV:

Im worried about Jjong. We wasn't in the car on the way back to the dorm and now it's been 2 hours sinse we finished at SM. He should be back soon, he aways shows up sooner or later!

"Umma I'm worried about Jonghyun," It was Taemin, walking towards me with sleepy eyes. I'm surprised he's still up! We finished really late today and normaly he would sleep in the car and go straight to bed, but not today.

"Taemin-ah shouldn't you be in bed?"

"N-no umma I can't sleep. I want to know where hyung is!" He looked tearful. I took him over to the sofa, sat him down and the TV. After a few minutes he was asleep on my shoulder.

I sat there with him until I slowly drifted off to sleep aswell.

  Taemin POV:

There was a loud bang and I woke up. I was leaning on Key's shoulder, he was still asleep. I got up carefully as not to wake him. I walked to the front door, there was Jonghyun sat with his back to the door, head in his hand.

"Hyung?" I whispered.

He loo

Please log in to read the full chapter