The memorial garden

Betrayed
Please log in to read the full chapter
Onew POV

It's getting on for half 4 now and we still haven't found him. We had met 2pm and Super Junior, they said that Minho and Key had let them go and were looking around all Taemin's favorite places which was a good idea. So me and Jonghyun stayed with just randomly looking so we didn't miss anywhere. I'm so tired but I can't give up.

"I hate this," Jjong snarled "Why couldn't it of been me? I would of just died so then you didn't have the fear of me dying again."

I thought he was being insensitive but I looked at him and he had tears in his eyes. I pulled him into a hug.

"I think you need a rest." I pulled him over onto a bench.

We sat there for a few minutes i silence. I felt something cold and wet drop on my face. I looked up, the beautiful stars that had been there were replaced by heavy grey clouds.

"We need to keep moving" Jjong whispered feeling the rain aswell "The sooner we find him the better!"

Minho POV

It felt like we had been to all the places around that Taemin had ever been to.

"Gah! Where else would he be?" I howled a howl thickly laced with sleepyness.

It started to rain a bit.

Key shut his eyes and traced out some figures with his finger, like a check list. He was stood there for 73 seconds... I don't why I counted but time seems important at the moment and we have to keep track of it. His eyes shot open.

"YAH! I'm such an idiot! Why didn't i think of it earlier?"

"What?"

"Gawd it's so obvious... Oh come on... the park!"

"But we looked there!" I argued

"Yes we looked in the kids park, but we didn't look in the nature park!" (note I have no idea if there is a  nature park anywhere near but it is a story after all! :3)

"Why would he be there though?" I am so confused now. Last time we went somewhere like that Taemin fell asleep on a bench.

"Because that's where his grandmother's tree is. I went there with him once to put down flowers." Now it makes sense!

"Let's go then!" I said and started sprinting towards the nature park feeling a bit bad for Key who wasn't the fastest runner.

Key POV

Damn Minho and his long legs. I ran round the corner to se him stood outside the gates, he had barely broken a sweat and here I was red faced with my head between my knees. The rain was qui

Please log in to read the full chapter