Fire part III

Betrayed
Please log in to read the full chapter
Onew POV

Taemin... no Taemin, please be ok, please!

I bent down a held his soft hand... wait soft hand? I looked at it. No burn marks at all. What the~?

There was a slight glow on his skin, a kind of golden colour, not like the flames. No, more shiny. The book! It must be to do that stupid thing.

I grabbed Taemin's arms and hauled him over my shoulder. Luckily he's so light! He seriously needs to put on more weight!

I looked around to access the situation. Right so I have an unconscious maknae on my back, surrounded by flames and the smoke levels are really getting to me! I need to get out quick. I followed the stairs down dodging the flame that ran through the middle. Sometimes it was a narrow squeeze and i swear my trainers are probaby half melted.

I got to the first floor. One more to go. I placed Taemin down in the corner where there weren't any flames. I sat next to him.

"Taemin-ah? Tae can you hear me?" I tapped his shoulder lightly he stirred. That's a lot of weight off my mind. I closed my eyes for a second trying to in any oxygen I could. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hyung, are you ok?" I turned to face the voice. A pair of big golden eyes stared back at me. I jumped slightly.

"Oh Taemin you're up... um... your eyes, they're gold!" I pointed out.

"Oh sorry" he said while rubbing them. When he took his hands away they were back to their usual dark colour.

"We need to get out of here! Can you walk?"  I asked, he gave a little nod and stood up. I tried to do the same but a searing pain in my right shin stopped me from doing so. I looked to the cause and realised that most of my trouser leg had been singed away and my leg was covered in a big burn. "Taemin, my leg, I can't walk. Listen go and get help and get to safety. There should be some firemen around somewhere-"

"No hyung, I need to get you safe, what if the fire gets bigger and you can't move. You know I'll be fine no matter what! It seems I can't get hurt anyway." He looked sad "But we have to go now! We're nearly there!"

He grabbed my arm this time

Please log in to read the full chapter