Fire

Betrayed
Please log in to read the full chapter
Taemin POV

The car ride back to the dorm was quite entertaining, well even more entertaining then normal. I sat in the back of the car in my normal place next to Onew clutching my bear.

Minho, Key and Jonghyun were still arguing about something from the interview,  while Onew was busily revising lines for a sketch he was going to be in the next day.

I love it like this.

I sat back and closed my eyes listening to Key's rambles.

"No if you had a Death Note then you wouldn't use it to kill people who picked on you at school Jjong. That's just wrong!"

"Fine then Kim Kibum-"

Oh full named, I smiled to my self.

"who would you kill?"

"I don't know, those with awful fashion sense or those who make me fell like my IQ is dropping when I talk to them... *cough*Jonghyun*cough*"

"Omo guys shut up I feel my IQ dropping just listening to you!"

"Oh really... then who would you use the Death Note on?"

I head Minho chuckle

"Well Light does have a good idea with killing criminals but then again he does take it a bit over the top. I guess those who really deserve it really."

"Like?"

"You if you don't shut up!"

"Oooooh touchy touchy mr Choi!" Jonghyun laughed.

Oh this does make me giggle inside. I opened my eyes and looked down at teddy.

'What do you think of them Mr bear?'

The bear smiled, well he always smiles, he has to.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked around to see Onew's cring face.

"What's it's name?"  He asked while looking at the bear.

"H-his name? Umm..." It's kind of embarrassing why does he have to ask? "His name is Henry,"

I smiled a little.

"Don't tell Henry from Super Junior though... I didn't name the bear after him!"

I felt my cheeks redden.

"No no don't worry I won't tell him! It's a cute name!" He smiled, it was a strong smile. It made me feel at peace.

This was a huge pivital point for me! I don't feel like anything can go wrong from here. The past is behind me now. It's dead.

I leaned over and gave Onew the biggest, bestest hug I could muster.

"Thank you!" I whispered not caring if he heard. But I guess he did because he my hair.

"Pikachu I choose you!" Jonghyun shouted making me jump.

"Good choice good choice... Death note I choose you!" Key shouted in reply.

"Kya, Key you pabo you can't do that, that's cheating. And you can't kill Pikachu!"

"I am not a cheater and I wouldn't kill Pikachu I would kill you!" He gave an evil chuckle

"So you are a pabo though!" Jonghyun laughed. But the laugh was soon followed by a cry of pain

"Ya Key don't be so mean!" He gave a fake sob

"Oi guys shut up we're back" Minho said quietly but he still had a lot of authority in his voice.

I sat up and waited for the others to leave before climbing over the seats the fun way. Landing on my back on the chair.

Please log in to read the full chapter