The dorm

Betrayed
Please log in to read the full chapter
Onew POV

Omo it's getting too close to 6. And we're searched everywhere. It's my fault we haven't found him I take too long. But now I'm blaming myself, I tend to do that because I'm the leader but I don't like the idea of anyone getting hurt. A tear sprang to my eyes, damn i hate this. I hope it's just a bad dream.

Jjong looked terrible, his always happy face was sunken into a frown and his eyes were dark and deep.

"Let's go home, we haven't found him! And we can only hope the others have."

He nodded but his face was stone.

So we started walking back.

Minho POV

I didn't really realise how far it was to the dorm, but it doesn't matter. The only problem is, it's nearly six. I have no idea how to get back and I'm relying on Key to lead the way.

We were still running when Taemin suddenly cried out in pain.

"Taemin-ah?" Key asked, a new layer of blood was starting to form around the knife that was still in his chest. "No, NO! Taemin, hold on!"

We started running faster, we turned a corner to find a farmiliar looking shop.

"I konw a short cut!" I told Key as I ran through an alley. I could feel the blood on my hands now.

We ran through the bins and puddles through to the next street, there it was, the dorm.

Key ran ahead and opened the door. I was so glad we had got back without anyone seeing, we got in, the clock on the wall read 5.43. I slowed down.

"Taemin?" 

I looked around to see where the voice was coming from, it was the Jo twins. I turned my back to them but they had already seen too much.

"Is this why you wanted to find him?" Kwangmin asked quiety.

"What happened?" Youngmin continued

"We can't say, you just have to forget about this" Key looked back to the clock then faced me "We have to go! You guys can't say anything about this!"

Kwangmin nodded while Youngmin asked "Can we come with you? There is no way you can just leave us here"

"Fine, but you have to stay outside while... yeah!"

We rushed up the stairs, the twins included, to the dorm.

Key unlocked the door, I rushed through to Jonghyun's ro

Please log in to read the full chapter