Fire part IV

Betrayed
Please log in to read the full chapter
Taemin POV

The smoke was just so thick. I had only reached the doors as I heard people calling for me. Begging for me to find some sanity. Who needs sanity now, not me. Not after all of this crazy rubbish that's been ruining my life recently... if you can call it life.

I propelled up the stairs; fire any part of me that it came near. The pain, killer, but the adrenalin, bliss.

'Youngmin you better be safe.'

I reached the door of the dorm. It was unlocked which was funny because if it was unlocked why was Youngmin still inside? I stepped in slowly, ducking under the thick black blanket of Carbon Monoxide above my head.

I had been here a couple of times in the past. Boyfriend being some of the most fun neighbors i've had. This place was familiar enough so I navigated into the living room only to find it empty. I checked all rooms only to return back to the living room alone.

"Youngmin-ah where are you, please!?" I called or more like cried.

A groan came from behind the kitchen counters. I ran around quick to find the younger on the ground, hand covering a bloodied patch on his head.

"Youngmin, can you hear me? Are you okay?" I asked calmly as he sat up choking a bit.

"T-Taemin h-hyung get o-out now. There's a-a-a mad man!" Youngmin stuttered between sobs and chokes. His free hand pointing towards a large man in a gas mask by the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello ev

Please log in to read the full chapter