He knows

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

“Yifan… wait…!” Yoseop pulled Yifan`s arm, making the boy stopped his track. He looked up at the taller boy but the other still didn`t turn his head. Yoseop sighed desperately, “Yifan… please hear me out first”

“I was just joking…”

Yifan`s voice was so slow that Yoseop had to move closer to hear it. He move slightly until he was in front of Yifan and let go of the boy`s hand, “Please… hear me out…”

“I was just joking when I said that you have an affair with Mr. Yoon before” Yifan said, slightly louder than before, “I didn`t knew it was real… Yoseop, how could you?”

“It is not like what you think…”

“What do you think I might be thinking?” Yifan raised his eyebrows, “Tell me, Yang Yoseop. What will you think if you were me? Wouldn`t you be thinking the same as I am or are you too kind to think bad about what you have just seen?”

Yoseop shook his head, calming himself, “You should listen first before making any stupid assumption. You can`t just-”

“I don`t want to hear anything anymore” Yifan said, looking away from the smaller, “You left me because of that man?” He asked, pointing at the direction of the teacher`s longue, “You left me because of our own teacher?”

“That`s why you should listen to me first before you accuse me of having an affair with our own teacher”

Yifan glared slightly at Yoseop, scoffing loudly that made Yoseop flinched, “I can never imagine… in my whole life… that a teacher will take you away from me. At least… date any other students which in our own age range and not that 10 years older man, Yoseop”

Yoseop sighed again while thinking on how the situation turned out to be like that. 

Right… it was his mistake…

~~~~~

“I received few complaints about pick pocket recently. Few students lost their phones and wallets” Yoseop flipped the paper in his hand to the other side, “It is the first time this year that we have this kind of case. Last year, there were only 2 cases were reported but now, 4 cases in 3 days?”

Doojoon sighed as he leaned all the way back on his chair, “We can`t really do anything about it other than give the students awareness notice. We don`t have enough people to actually go and catch the irresponsible people”

“I know…” Yoseop nodded, “Plus, it almost the final now. I don`t think our own board wants to volunteer themselves for this work. Everyone will be busy with homework and revision. Not to forget, extra classes and year end festival”

“I`ll see what I can do. I will inform the headmaster about this. And like usual, I will need your help if I have anything to work on” Doojoon looked at his computer and blinked tiredly, “Now let`s not talk about this. School end hours ago”

Yoseop blurt out an okay and slumped against the chair he was sitting on. He peeked at his wrist watch and rolled his eyes as the watch shows 6 exactly, “I am hungry…” Patting his stomach really hard that it made some noise, “I am very… hungry…”

Doojoon looked up from his computer at his dearest wife, “Hungry…? We will go somewhere after this, okay? I just need a few minutes to complete this report”

The smaller hummed and while Doojoon did his work, he looked around the office, noticing that other teachers have gone back home. There were only two of them. His eyes roamed again and then stopped at one desk few feet on his right.

He looked at the photo frame on that desk, showing one woman was kissing a man`s cheek. Well, the man`s one of his teachers and the woman`s probably his wife.

And out of sudden, Yoseop remembered the kiss he shared with Doojoon few days ago. It was his first kiss with the man, his husband and he had to admit that he really loves it. He even dreamt about it.

Luckily it is not any wet dreams.

Doojoon`s lips felt so smooth and soft. He would die to get those lips on his again but little Yoon Yoseop is very shy to ask for a kiss from his husband. Who knows that Doojoon will like usual if he ask boldly.

He knew that as a wife, he can ask for those things any time he wanted. Those lips were practically his. But-

“What is it that you were thinking about?”

Doojoon`s manly and y voice interrupt Yoseop`s mind and he blinked his eyes, “W-What…?” Yoseop looked at Doojoon, looking at the man smirking at him. He didn`t even realized it that he was his lips.

The husband followed Yoseop eyes and sees that his wife were looking at the picture on his friend`s desk. He didn`t have to guess, he knew what Yoseop was thinking about. Honestly, after the kiss he shared with his wife, he was also longing for it again.

Every single moment he looked at Yoseop, he could not stop imagining the kiss over and over again that he almost jumped on the boy even at school. Luckily, he still can control himself.

He might looked tough but his heart`s a softy when it comes to Yoon Yoseop.

“What is it that you were thinking about?” Doojoon asked again, purposely drag the boy to his misery state.

“Nothing…” Yoseop answered quickly.

Doojoon hummed teasingly. Shutting down his computer, he pushed it away, “You know what? You are like one open wide book, Yoseop-ah. You don`t have to hide anything from me. I can read you just like that” He said while snapping his fingers.

Yoseop swallowed his own spit, looking away other than the teacher in front of him, “Don`t be so full of yourself”

The older man chuckled and Yoseop almost right there and then. He could see at the corner of his eyes that the teacher was pushing himself slightly further from the desk.

“Come here…”

Yoseop blinked his eyes at Doojoon, “What…?”

Doojoon patted his thigh, gesturing Yoseop to take his seat on his thigh, “Come here… on me…”

“Excuse me…?”

“Just come here…”

Pouting, Yoseop reluctantly stood up and walked towards Doojoon, letting the husband to pull his hand and placed his little body on his thigh. “What is it…?” Yoseop asked, looking at Doojoon.

Doojoon didn`t say anything, just looking at Yoseop as if he was stunned by the boy`s beauty. His eyes twinkled as he scanned Yoseop`s face from the forehead until his chin, getting lower until his chest and more down, until the boy`s thigh.

“Am I the only boy left on this planet or what?”

He chuckled and looked back at Yoseop`s eyes, “You are one very cute boy, did you know that fact?”

“I know…” Yoseop rolled his eyes, “I know that I am cute and thank God for giving me this face” He shoved his tongue out at Doojoon.

And almost regret it at once when Doojoon smashed their lips together.

He pushed the teacher away; almost stumble down from his thigh, “What do you think you just did?” Yoseop asked hysterically, wiping his lips with his sleeves, “You can`t just kiss me like that here”

Doojoon chuckled again, “I love kissing my wife. So you should protect your lips if you don`t want me to them”

“Haish…” Yoseop glared, “Don`t you have any shame, you e old man?”

“Me…?” Doojoon pointed at himself, “I don`t have any shame when it comes to the matter of my relationship with my wife” He said proudly. “In fact I think that my wife`s lucky that I love him so much”

Yoseop scoffed, “I don`t know my own teacher have this shameless side of him”

“But you like it, right?”

“Shut up…”

Doojoon encircled his arms around Yoseop`s petite waist. His thumbs teasingly rubbed against the fabric of Yoseop`s plain shirt, “You know… I think we should take our relationship one step further”

The wife looked at his husband with a slight frowned on his forehead, “What do you mean…?”

“I want you”

Yoseop blinked his eyes at his too blunt husband, “W-What…?”

Doojoon his lips teasingly. He knew that Yoseop was watching the way he swiped his lower lips with his tongue, “I said… I want you. We should do what the other married people did”

“Such as what…?”

“Make love”

Clicking his tongue, Yoseop punched Doojoon slightly on the chest, “What is wrong with you? Can you please stop embarrassing me like that, Yoon Doojoon? Stop saying those things so freely. We are still at school”

“What…?” Doojoon raised his eyebrows, “I am telling the truth and do you know how much it takes me not to just pounce on you right now?”

Hearing that, Yoseop pushed himself slightly away from his husband even when he can`t really go anyway. Doojoon`s arms were around his waist though. “That is definitely not funny at all and let me go this instant”

“If I don`t want…?”

“Then I will- ummphh…”

Doojoon placed one of his palm at the back of Yoseop`s head, making the other become immobile. He the boy`s lower lips and as soon as the lips pry opened, he shoved his tongue into the warm and sweet carven.

The smaller was shocked at first and his effect to push off his husband failed several times. As he opened his eyes, Doojoon was staring back at him. Their eyes were so closed that Yoseop felt like he could clearly see the inner side of Yoon Doojoon.

His heart felt warm and at ease.

And so he closed his eyes.

Slowly, Yoseop wrapped his arm around Doojoon`s neck, slipping his fingers into Doojoon`s hair, messing up the straight lock. Soon, he was a mess.

Only the sound of books fell on the floor woke them up.

~~~~~

“Are you nuts, Wu Yifan?” Yoseop said, almost screaming on top of his lung, “Let me go!”

Yifan ignored the smaller boy and continued to pull his hand with him. He glared at the other students; that whispered to each other when they saw those two, who happened to still be at school although it is 7 already and dragged Yoseop until they reached the rooftop.

He pushed Yoseop, making the boy fell on his own and locked the door so that no one can disturb them.

Yoseop breathed in a huge amount of air as he sat up, looking at Yifan with wide eyes, “Why are you bringing me here?”

Yifan scoffed, loosened up his tie, “So that no one can find you and you can`t leave until I said so, Yang Yoseop” He said, walking very slowly towards the other boy.

“G-Get away from me” He scooted back every time Yifan took another step towards him. Regardless to say, he felt slightly afraid of the boy right now. Yifan never acted like this, not even when they had their fight when they are still a couple before.

Yifan looked very scary and Yoseop was scared to death.

“You know what, Seop-ah…” Yifan murmured, this time his sleeves, “I have be so patient whenever you push me away after we broke up. You always been so cold to me and I wonder why because this is not Yang Yoseop that I knew”

Yoseop gasped when his back hit the rail and at the corner of his eyes, he could see the ground from top of the rooftop. “Y-Yifan…”

“I always tease you because I knew that you are such a softy with me and I convinced myself that one day we will be together again like before”

“Don`t come any closer”

Yifan clicked his tongue and he slowly squatted down, being on the same eye level with Yoseop. He ran his hand on Yoseop`s trembling legs and stopped right on the boy`s inner thigh, another short move, he will be cupping the boy`s crotch.

“Stop… Yifan… Don`t…”

“You used to love it when I do this, Yoseop. Why does it have to change?”

Yoseop gulped down his saliva, staying shut and still.

“Is it because this belongs to Mr. Yoon already…?” Yifan asked while rubbing Yoseop`s thigh, “Tell me, Seop. What is it that you really like about that old man? I am way more handsome than him and I think I am more suitable to be with you than him. So tell me… is it because… was good?”

Glaring at Yifan, Yoseop swatted away the hand on his thigh, “You have no right to say things like that. You didn`t even know what`s going on so don`t be like a stupid person who created your own version of the story”

Yifan was shocked with the sudden outburst but then he chuckled darkly, “Hmm… I would like to tell you my own version of the story and correct me if I am wrong” He said and then pulled Yoseop`s legs forward so that he could straddle them.

It was so fast that Yoseop could not do anything and was stunned. Not even his hand move to push Yifan off his laps.

“I think you and Mr. Yoon are having an affair and you guys have to keep it secret to that no one knew about it. Unfortunately, I knew about it already and I also think that you always sleep at his house because every time I went to your house, no one was home. Why? I think of course because was good and I also assume that he will help with your marks, right?” He lifted his eyebrows and clamped his palm over Yoseop`s mouth when the boy wanted to talk back.

Yifan shook his head, “I told you not to get too close with that board teacher of yours, right? See what had happened now” He asked, “Tell me, Yoseop… Is he better than me? Did he pleasure you that much? I don`t see you limping at school… or… did he perhaps being so gentle when he shove his up your ?”

“Gmmph mphmm fpmmh mmhh”

“It made me felt like a total for being lost to my own teacher and you know what? I have a perfect way to teach you on who exactly own you, Yang Yoseop” 

“Fumhh ophm…”

Yifan hummed while watching the boy beneath him trashed around, “Now I think I am going to show you who you belong to” He slit his eyes and his unoccupied hand moved to unbuckle Yoseop`s pants.

Yoseop budged his body, hands pushing Yifan away but somehow, the boy on top of him stayed unmoved. He screamed with all of his heart but all that was heard was muffled sound.

~~~~~

Doojoon sighed slowly as he looked at his wrist watch. It has been almost an hour Yoseop left with Yifan.

He was so shocked to find Yifan standing at the door when he was making out with his wife. the boy`s face also showed everything. Yifan was also very shocked. And the boy did or said nothing other than turned around and walked away.

He did try to go and catch up with Yifan but Yoseop said that he could handle the boy. His wife precisely told him to stay put and don`t move a muscle. Just wait until he comes back.

Let me handle that brat alone…

That`s what Yoseop was saying to him before disappear in the thin air. Doojoon sighed again, thinking on the work that he has to do as soon as he reached home.

Take his shower…

Get out of the shower and wear clothes…

Eat the dinner his wife`s going to make…

Help Yoseop with the dishes and kiss the boy before proceed on doing his teacher stuff…

Watch out for his wife doing his homework and study…

Lay on the bed…

Kiss Yoseop again before go to sleep…

Seduce Yoseop like usual…

If he`s lucky, Yoseop will initiate a make out session…

If he is not, he gets a whole fluffy pillow slap on his face…

Sleep…

 Leaning all the way back to the chair, Doojoon looked at the door of the office, waiting for Yoseop to step inside. It`s exactly one hour after Yoseop left and he started to get worry. Slowly, he counted backward from 10 and as soon as he reached 1, he stood up.

Initially, he wanted to look for his wife but right before his hand reaches the door knob, the door was opened from the outside.

“Oh… Doojoonie…?”

Doojoon looked up and his mouth gaped slightly, “J-Jun…”

~~~~~

A single tear wet Yoseop`s cheek and he choke on his gag. He was being straddle, laying on his with a huge being forcedly shoved into his . Yifan was moving on a very incredible speed that made Yoseop not being able to breathe.

“Mmphh…!” He started to get tired of shouting because his voice can`t even reached the floor below them. Yifan had shoved his own boxer into his mouth, so that he won`t make any noise and used his own pants to tie his hands together on the nearest railing.

Yifan looked at his pathetic victim and chuckled, “What`s wrong Seop…? Are you getting tired? I am not yet, my love”

Yoseop closed his eyes, didn`t want to look at Yifan at all and he prayed hard, really hard to God that Doojoon will come and rescue him right at that moment. He felt as if he was abused, not only but abused because he could feel that his is bleeding.

Yifan was being too rough. He didn`t even prepare Yoseop before entered the poor young boy. If the smaller`s mouth not being gagged, Yoseop`s screamed could be heard all over the school. He felt so hurt the moment he was penetrate.

Please… Yifan… Stop…

He could only plead. He pleads hard to God.

Please… God… Make this stop…

Yoseop cried again, knowing that no one can save him.

Doojoonie…!!!

“I am going to do this until you can`t even sit for a month, Yoseop. This is what you get after what you have done to me” Yifan swears and as he looked at the ground, he stopped. “Look what I found…” He smirked.

Yoseop opened his eyes slowly, wincing as Yifan didn`t even care to think that he was so hurt even when he breaths.

Yifan pulled out his off Yoseop and moved Yoseop small figure until the boy kneeled on his knees before dragged him to the fence right behind them. “Look Yoseop… Look at what your lover was doing when you are being by me here…” Yifan whispered slowly.

The smaller winced and he blinked his eyes to clear out the tears. As he looked at the direction that Yifan was pointing at, he almost cry again… because Doojoon was leaving…

His husband`s leaving… with other man…

Junhyung…

"Doojoonie..." Yoseop cried. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys... i am so sorry for the late update... i know you guys are angry... i am sorry again... very very sorry...

Please comment on this one... i hope you guys can forgive me... i will update a little bit faster after this...