Is this perhaps... love...?

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

“I am planning for a little test today at class” Doojoon said, breaking the silent that surrounded his morning with his cute little wife.

He looked at Yoseop, gawking at the boy`s reaction and he handsomely chuckled when Yoseop looked up from his plate with a big frown.  He simply raised his eyebrows; a teasing smile lingered on his kissable lips.

Yoseop huff his breath, munching at the nugget in his mouth, “It is not fair. I haven`t study anything”

“I know and consider yourself lucky because I told you beforehand. So, make sure you prepare for it and if I found that you didn`t excel, you`re in trouble”

A loud whine emitted from Yoseop and Doojoon chuckled some more, “It`s Chemistry that you`re teaching me. It takes at least one whole night to study for only 10 questions”

“Well… I just thought about it just now and I think it is going to be only 5 questions. I promised not to be that hard on you guys”

“You told us the same on the last test and we ended up answering 15 essays questions in 1 and a half hour”

Doojoon his upper lip and neatly placed down his fork. He cleared his plate already and was waiting for Yoseop to clear his, “Well… I counted on you to chance my mind”

“What was that supposed to mean?” Yoseop asked and the frowned on his forehead reappear once again. He, too, already finished his meal and he pushed his plate slightly to the side.

The handsome teacher in gray shirt shrugged, “I don`t know. I supposed you know what a wife can do to chance his husband`s mind”

Yoseop looked at Doojoon with critical eyes, judging the man hardly and when he finally get what his husband meant, he blushed hardly, “You… e old man” He murmured, looking down onto his laps.

Doojoon laughed. He totally never mind that Yoseop called him a e since he always teased the boy. He loves seeing the pink shade on Yoseop`s pale cheeks, “Now… Do you want a test or not? My decision is up to you, Yoon Yoseop-shii”

Yoseop stomped on his feet and reluctantly he stood up, walking really slowly to his husband. His own heart beats really fast and suddenly he find himself being pulled onto Doojoon`s lap.

He yelped slightly and pouted at the husband. Clearly, the old e really likes to this. Not that he hates it anyway.

The teacher wrapped his arms around his wife and stared at the cute little being with full expectation, “So…?”

“Hmm…” Yoseop whined but his hands slowly encircled Doojoon`s neck, straightening his husband`s collar at the same time. “You are such a tease. I hate you”

Doojoon smiled softly, “I know you don`t and hurry up or we are going to be late to school” He said, fingers sensually moved on Yoseop`s back.

Yoseop thought for a while on what he was supposed to do. After for about 10 seconds, he slowly looked up at Doojoon and as fast as lightning, he gave his husband`s wet lips a peck.

“That`s it. No test…” Yoseop said. He didn`t know why and how but the one quick peck already left him breathless.

Doojoon raised his eyebrows, “That`s it…?”

He boy on his laps nodded firmly, “That`s all and it is more than enough. I could have just kiss your cheek instead”

“Hmm…” This time, it is Doojoon who whined, “I want more. It is not enough” He said, making puppy eyes at Yoseop.

Yoseop pushed Doojoon`s shoulder so he could look at Doojoon properly. “I am way cuter than that and whined totally doesn`t suit your style”

“Well… I don`t really care” He said and swiftly, Doojoon pulled Yoseop closer and kissed him full on the lips.

“Hmm…” Yoseop thought that he felt an immediate spark in his stomach, like a fire cracker, but it somehow felt so good. Doojoon`s lips felt heaven against him. It fits his lips beautifully as if they really meant for each other and he never felt like that when he was kissing Yifan before.

Yifan was good but Doojoon`s awesome. Yifan was nice but Doojoon`s gentle. Yifan was his first kiss but Doojoon, he knew the man will be the only one he will kiss after this.

His eyes widened right when he felt Doojoon tongue nudged his lips and without any second thought, he pried his lips opened and closing his eyes at the same time, blending in the pleasure.

Doojoon slowly smiled as the boy on his laps slowly opened up to him and the boy`s hand also started to tangle in his hair, on the back of his neck, on his shoulder. He knew the boy was feeling the pleasure and so does he.

A soft pant left Yoseop`s lips and he already felt light headed from kissing his but it felt too good to pull away. The kiss felt so full of emotion to be ended. If he could he wanted to kiss Doojoon forever. He did not mind dying of kissing the man.

The small kiss becomes deeper. Their tongues tangled together. More pants and now moans can be heard. Yoseop becomes bolder than before as he seductively rubbed Doojoon`s front body with his. While Doojoon`s embrace becomes looser and tighter, pulling his wife closer than they could have been.

The kiss went on longer than any of them intend to at the first place. By now, Yoseop was doing anything he could not to let go of Doojoon lips, bruising the older man`s lips some more and on the other hand, Doojoon also was doing anything he could to breathe through his nose for not wanting to be separated from Yoseop.

And when a familiar heat started to form inside Doojoon`s pant was when the older slowly pulled away from the kiss. Both of them were panting hard and it is so clear that they have to change their clothes since it`s all wrinkles.

He looked up at Yoseop, didn`t really know how and when the boy moved as he realized that he was being straddle. But he likes it and he swiftly made a mental note that he would want Yoseop to sit on him like that again.

Yoseop in a huge amount of air and then looked at his husband, blushed again when he found Doojoon`s eyes on him, “What…?”

Doojoon wore a smile again, a teasing smile and Yoseop braced himself for any form of teasing from Doojoon, “I like that. Let`s do that again tonight on our bed”

Yoseop swatted Doojoon`s shoulder playfully.

~~~~~

Yoseop walked in right after Doojoon into the class and immediately, the class went into a complete silent. The standing students eyed both Yoseop and Doojoon even when Yoseop walked slowly towards his seat.

It is a common thing for Yoseop and Doojoon to arrive at the class together since they always had meeting before class. However, ever since the rumors about Yoseop having an affair with… older man being spread, the whole school being gossiping about both of them.

Yoseop even heard the students whispered about how the saw Doojoon and him get into car together, eating together and even stick together during free time when he walked pass them. All he could do is to ignore them.

While Doojoon, he had been hearing continuously nagged from Junhyung, stated that he had been hearing things about Doojoon having an affair with another person. Just like Yoseop, all he could do is to ignore it.

Both of the married couple didn`t bother to pay any attention to the true rumor because they knew sooner or later, the students will get tired of it and they will focus on the upcoming final.

Yoseop slowly placed down his bag and stood still like the other students, ignoring the looked especially from the boy besides him.

He had been ignoring the calls and texts from the boy ever since the night they went out on dinner together. Yifan had been trying to even look out for him at his house. Fortunately, his parents were not there.

He went home late after the dinner since Junhyung only remembered that he has school on the next day when the clock stated 12 midnight. Yifan insisted on giving the boy a ride to home but Yoseop decline. They almost fought again because of that.

Right when he arrived home, he was pulled into a bone crushing hug by his husband. Doojoon could not stopped saying how worried he is about Yoseop`s safety and he promised not to let even Junhyung presence chase the boy away from their home ever again.

“Good morning, Mr. Yoon” The students greet and took their seat.

Doojoon nodded while his hand swiftly arranged his things on the table. He is a very tidy man to the point that he arranged his pens at the side of the notebook. He then gathered stacks of papers in his hands, “Okay guys… why don`t we do a little bit of test today?”

Like on the cue, all students started to whine and complaint and even try to slowly curse at the sudden surprise.  

“What…?”

“I don`t even study”

“You need to tell us earlier…”

“No… Mr. Yoon…”

“Take it as a warm up for your final, okay? We didn`t have much time left and I still wanted to see either each one of you are ready for the final or not” Doojoon looked up at them and his eyes went straight to his wife.

And the only thing that he did when Yoseop widened his eyes at him was smirking.

Yoseop sighed deeply. He knew that Doojoon will still do the test no matter what since the teacher always give at least one test to the students on every month and it is the last week of the month.

But he felt really annoyed because he already kiss… no… make out with him that morning. He slit his eyes at the smirking teacher, thinking that Yoon Doojoon really is an old e.

Exactly after 1 hour and 15 minutes later, Doojoon stood up from the chair, announced the time already finished and began to collect the paper. The students started to complaint to him while he was collecting their paper and when he reached Yoseop and Yifan`s place, he took a break.

“So… what do you think of the test?” He asked, purposely fixing his eyes only on Yoseop and not Yifan.

Yoseop looked up at his teacher, raising his eyebrows, “Me…?”

Doojoon simply nodded with his eyes, “I think I was looking at you, Yoseop-shii”

The smaller huff his breath, “Well… It is quite easy compare to before but… who knows… you`re very strict while marking papers…”

Yifan, felt like he`s being ignored completely, inching closer to the boy beside him, “I believe Yoseop will excel. He`s very clever, right Mr. Yoon?” He asked, passing his paper and Yoseop`s to the teacher.

Just like Doojoon, he purposely placed his arm around Yoseop.

He looked at his other student, forcing himself to smile when he saw how close Yifan is to Yoseop and how leisurely Yifan placed his arm on Yoseop`s shoulder, “Yes… I believe you will excel too, Yifan-shii” He said sharply, taking the paper and walked away.

Just like that, a silent war between Yoon Doojoon and Wu Yifan had started.

~~~~~

“Doojoon-ah… I think I can`t cook tonight. I have a lot of homework to be done. Can we just eat outside?”

“…”

“Doo…”

“…”

Yoseop looked up from the text book in his hand and turned his head to the silent Doojoon. He blinked his eyes and slowly, he nudged the man`s arm with his finger. “Yah… Doo…” He called out again but the teacher who was driving still didn`t say a word to him.

He frowned, “What`s wrong…?” He asked, “Is there something wrong?”

“…”

Pouting, Yoseop slid his hand onto Doojoon`s thigh, “Doojoon-ah…” He called out softly. Silent Doojoon freaked him out as the man never acted like that to him. He felt like he had done something terrible and was being punished.

After another good 5 minutes of silent, the car stopped and Yoseop realized that they were at a restaurant. However, none of them went out of the car. They stayed inside, stayed silent, waiting.

“Doo-”

“I need to ask something”

Yoseop flinched slightly at the sharp voice Doojoon used on him. While slowly retreating his hand that was on Doojoon`s thigh, he nodded slowly. Now he really felt like he did something terrible.

And he was definitely being punished.

Doojoon looked at Yoseop. He saw the scared in Yoseop`s eyes but he can`t help it but to be angry. The one thing that he hates the most is to make his own wife being scared of him.

He tried hard not to express the anger in a way that he will regret, “You and that Yifan kid… is there still something between you guys?”

“Yifan…? My desk partner…?”

“Yes…”

Yoseop blinked his eyes innocently, “Um… no” He shook his head, “We are over. You know it already”

The older sighed slowly. He leaned back against the seat, eyes never left his wife`s, “Then why are you guys kissing?”

“W-What…? When…?” Yoseop asked in shocked. “What are you talking about?”

“Yoseop… in the locker room… this afternoon… I saw it. So please don`t deny anything and just explain. I don`t want to be angry at you because I`m afraid you can no longer look me in the eyes after that”

Yoseop`s lips pry opened to let out his protest but then he remembered. He remembered what had happened.

“Yoseop…!”

“I have no time for this, Yifan. Just stop…”

“Then just tell me what I want to know. I won`t bother you again after that”

“Oh yeah…? Why is it so hard for me to believe that?” He looked at Yifan, raising his eyebrows, “Oh yeah… I know… it is because you always break my trust. You always used how I believe so much in you to your favor. You always lie to me, Wu Yifan”

Yifan rolled his eyes, “How many time should I say to you that I changed already. I love you and I will always do. Please just come back to me, Seop”

“Don`t you understand? I said no… Just forget it Yifan. I don`t want to be with you again and I can`t tell you who am I with now”

Yifan pulled Yoseop`s arm and slammed the boy onto the locker at the side. The boy flinched as his back sting slightly but he gives no .

“You are mine, Yoseop. I swear on my life if I can`t get you, no one can. Now tell me who is that bastard? What did he do to you? What did he has and I don`t?”

“Well…” Yoseop looked up at the tall boy, “He is kind, loving, he is mature and he is way better in everything than you. So get the away from me” He said, trying to push the boy away.

Curse his shortness, the taller boy didn`t even budge. “Get away from me, Yifan or else…”

“…or else what…?” Yifan challenged, “You want to scream? Then scream… let the whole school see how you like being under me. Let the whole school see how ty their best student is”

“Like hell…?”

“Yeah… by the time the students see us, both are shirtless… you tell me, Yoseop. What will you think if you were them?”

“That`s because we just finished out sport`s class, you dumb …”

“I don`t think the students will think the same… right?”

“Get away from me, Yifan. Let me go this instant, you Chinese ert”

“Want me to prove that?”

“ you…”

Yifan scoffed, “I am sorry, babe but I will be the one who will you” Yifan murmured and Yoseop find his lips being sealed with his.

Yoseop sighed deeply. He looked at Doojoon who was still looking at him, “Doojoon… let me explain first, okay? Please don`t just jump into your own conclusion on this… Please…”

“You better…”

Clearing his throat, Yoseop sat facing the older man, “It was after the sport class. We were supposed to take 15 minutes of showering like usual and Yifan, he was just like to bother me…”

Doojoon didn`t give any reaction, just blinking his eyes.

“He still wanted to know who I`m with now. He wants to know about you. Of course I didn`t say anything so that`s why he was being a bit… aggressive”

“Why you kissed him then?”

“I didn`t…” Yoseop said immediately, “He was the one who forced me into doing that. I swear I didn`t and it last for about… 3 seconds… just 3 seconds… I didn`t push him at first because I was too shocked. That`s all but I swear I pushed him after that”

Doojoon looked at Yoseop critically and sighed at the boy`s pleaded expression. How can he stay angry at this cute living creature? He don`t think anyone can.

“Doo…” Yoseop whined, placing his hand on Doojoon`s thigh again, “I am sorry… I thought I don`t want you to know about that because I don`t want you to act mad towards Yifan. I am so sorry”

“Yeah… only God knows how hard I tried not to jump onto him at that time” Doojoon said, placing his hand on top of Yoseop`s, “I am sorry too… for being harsh with you just now. I was just angry…”

Yoseop nodded, “It is fine. You have all the rights to be angry. I think I will act the same if that happened to you”

The husband looked at Yoseop`s hand on his thigh, looking at how perfectly fit his hand on Yoseop`s, how they were meant for each other and he suddenly felt a slight bloom in his heart. It felt so good and calm and… lovely.

What is it…?

Is it… perhaps… love…?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey awesome readers... 

here is another update, a little bit of cute scene and starting from the next chapter, there will be conflict among the characters and i hope you guys will anticipating for it... i will do my best to work on it soon...

don`t forget to comment guys... 

love, Mera...