Wedding suit... or dress... or...

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

Doojoon was marking the students` sheets when suddenly a can of Coke being placed gently right beside his arm. Glancing up, Doojoon stopped marking and a small but tired smile occurred on his face. He leaned back against the chair, “Miss me?”

Yoseop snorted, “Yeah… I miss you so much” He replied comically, “I am here to give you my weekly report as usual, Mr. Yoon”

“And also a drink which you never did before” The teacher said, slightly biting over the small end of the pen, looking like he wanted to seduce the student in front of him.

Well, he did, intentionally or not, already seduced Yoseop.

Being an obedient student, Yoseop slowly placed the blue file in his hand on the table, looking around the teacher`s longue and saw no other teacher there. It is probably because of the break time. “Why you are not having your lunch?”

“What about you?”

“You never seem to care about me not having lunch before”

“So did you…”

Yoseop slit his eyes at the teacher, totally annoyed when he was being played like that. Huffed his breath, making his front hair slightly unmade, he welcomed his own self on the chair in front of Doojoon.

Usually, both of them will go straight on reviewing the file that Yoseop bring in but not on that day. Neither of them seems to care about the said file laid beside them all alone.

“What are you doing?” Yoseop asked, changing the topic.

Doojoon leaned to his original position and eyed the stack of paper back. “What else… I am marking your paper. The paper you`ve answered yesterday” The handsome man proceed on marking the paper with his right hand while the other hand took the cold can closer.

“Can you please help me with the drink?” He asked, not even looking at the boy.

“You know… the others had been talking about us” Yoseop said while helping Doojoon to open up his can. While doing it, he purposely brushed his fingers over Doojoon`s but being ignored totally.

“What they talked about?”

“They happened to see us going to and from school together since yesterday and now the students had been speculating that we were having an affair”

“Aren`t we…?”

“Doojoon!” Yoseop snapped a little bit too loud. Luckily, there is no one in the room and Yoseop clicked his tongue when Doojoon had the nerve to chuckle at his cute mistake, “I mean… Mr. Yoon… We can`t let-”

“Just let people talk as they want… You don`t have to be worried about anything”

“I am not worried about myself. I am worried about you”

“What about me?” Doojoon casually asked while double checked the paper he had just finished marking.

Sighing, Yoseop decided to brush off the matter. He guessed, he just have to believe in Doojoon when the man said not to worry. He leaned forward, closer to his soon-to-be-husband. “Will you send me home today?”

“Do you want me to?”

“If it is not much to a trouble”

“Is that a yes?”

“Yah… Yoon Doojoon…”

Yoon Doojoon laughed this time, slightly amused at how easily the boy to open up to their relationship. He had to thank the Disciplinary Board because it is mainly the reason why they became close at the first place.

“Mr. Yoon…”

Both Doojoon and Yoseop sit straight on their chairs and looked at the source of voice, finding that Doojoon`s friend, Yoseop`s Biology teacher was standing a few feet from them.

“Jun… What`s wrong?” Doojoon asked, trying hard to sound like always.

Yong Junhyung walked towards the pair with his usual playboy smirk and settled down on the table, Doojoon`s table much to Doojoon`s distaste. “Hello, Yang Yoseop”

Yoseop scrambled himself onto his feet and bowed politely at his teacher, “Hello, Mr. Yong”

“I told you not to call me that. Just call me Mr. Jun or just Junhyung”

“I think it is not polite of me to call my teacher like that, Mr. Jun” The student smiled softly and if he`s not mistaken, he can see that Doojoon was rolling his eyes at Junhyung`s back.

“What is it that you want, Mr. Jun?” Doojoon quickly asked before Junhyung could mutter another word.

Junhyung looked at his friend that he had known ever since they were little and clicked his tongue, “I know you adore this kid but can you please not interfere when I am talking to him?”

Doojoon raised his eyebrows and at the same time, Yoseop`s face reddened, resembles the tomato. “So what if I adore this kid? I am talking to him as my-”

“Your Head of Disciplinary Board, I know that crap…” Junhyun rolled his eyes and jumped down from the table, “Anyway… I was going to ask you if you would like to hang out with me the day after tomorrow”

Both of the other men looked up at Junhyung at the same time before their eyes met. Without even changing words, they knew what`s in each other`s head. Of course the answer to Junhyung`s question will be no because why?

It is because the day after tomorrow is their wedding day.

“Um…” Doojoon swallowed his saliva, “Jun…”

“Come on, Doo” Junhyung almost whined, didn`t really care if Yoseop was there looking at his childish attitude, “It has been months since the last time we went out”

“Why must it be the day after tomorrow?”

“Why?” Junhyung slit his eyes, “First, it is Saturday, second, we don`t have school, third, we have teacher`s meeting on Sunday, fourth, refer back to the first reason and last but not least, refer back to all of the other reasons”

Doojoon frowned, “Okay… you sounded like a whiny wife, Jun”

Yong Junhyung huffed his breath, “You`re not going to say okay, is it? That`s why you`ve been making up all these trying-to-change-the-topic-thing”

Yoseop looked back and forth at the two teachers in front of him. He wanted to help Doojoon, but how?

In front of Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseop is just another student of Yoon Doojoon. So, what can he do in this kind of situation?

“Um… Mr. Jun…”

Junhyung and Doojoon looked at Yoseop, blinking their eyes at the small kid, “Um… actually it is my fault, I just asked Mr. Yoon to give me an extra lecture on his subject since I kind of miss out what was in the class and we decided to-”

“-do it on the day after tomorrow… is it?” Junhyung finished the sentence of Yoseop and the student nodded slowly.

“I am sorry. Mr. Jun” Yoseop said.

“Hmm…” Junhyun sighed, “It`s fine then. Maybe not this time” He dejectedly said, “But you have to treat me for a date next week, Doo” Junhyun pointed at Doojoon.

Doojoon raised his eyebrows, “What? I am your husband or something?”

“As long as you are not married yet, you are my husband” Junhyung jokingly stated before walking out of the teacher longue.  

Right after Junhyung went out, Yoseop quickly took his seat, looking as if he wanted to strangle Junhyung very much, “Why am I thinking that Mr. Jun has a crush for you?”

Doojoon looked at the smaller boy, “Why? Jealous much…?” He asked while smirking very seductively with his right eyebrow lifted.

Yoseop bit his lips, “That`s not what I meant, you old prick”

The taller between the two chuckled and took back his attention to the papers in front of him, shaking his head, he also sighed softly, “No… we just very close together. That`s all”

“Really…?” Yoseop asked.

“Yeah…” Doojoon quickly answered while smiling but the smile however, didn`t really reach his eyes.

And Yoseop knew something is not right.

~~~~~

“I am not wearing that”

“Yoseop…”

“That is final, Yoon Doojoon”

“But this will suit you”

“No… this is a freaking dress!”

“Of course this is a wedding dress. Since you will be my dearest wife and a wife should be wearing a wedding dress on the wedding day”

“Just because I am younger and smaller that you doesn`t mean that I will be the wife in this relationship”

“Really…? Want to check it out later?”

Yoseop bit his lower lips and glared at Doojoon really hard to the point that it irritated his eyes, “That`s not funny at all”

Doojoon handsomely laughed out loud and passed the wedding dress back to the shop`s owner who was also laughing with Doojoon. “I am just kidding, Seop”

Yoseop folded his hands together and pouted really cutely, “That is not funny at all and if you`re going to ask to wear that wedding dress, I am going to divorce you even before we get married”

The soon-to-be-husband approached his little soon-to-be-wife and clasped both of his hands onto the other`s arms, “You are so cute and I can`t help it but to tease you a little”

“Why don`t you wear that and let see if you can still laughing after that”

“Aw… Don`t be angry at me again. We are going to be married tomorrow, you know”

“I will now declare that I hate you”

Doojoon laughed again and this time, he pinched Yoseop`s nose lightly, “I know you don`t and now why don`t you try that tux?” He said, pointing at two match white tuxes hanging behind Yoseop.

Yoseop stuff his tongue out at Doojoon before turning onto his back and without even looking properly at the different size of the tuxes, took one of them and walked into the changing room.

“Yoseop, I think you-”

“I am not talking to you”

Doojoon can only laugh silently.

~~~~~

Slowly, Yoseop peeked from the curtain of the changing room and whispered out Doojoon`s name.

But the said man seems not to be there and Yoseop pouted. “Doojoon-ah…” He called again and waited. “Doo-”

“You were asking for me, Mr. Yang?”

“Omma!”

Well, one thing that Doojoon didn`t know about Yoseop is that, the boy will make anything around his as a protection gear when he is shocked.

Being very shocked, Yoseop reached for the nearest thing available and for that time being, it happened to be Doojoon and Yoseop hang himself onto the bigger man like his life was depended on Doojoon.

“Oh ” On the other hand, Doojoon didn`t really thought that a certain boy will be hanging on him like a tree and thus, lose his footage.

And as a result of course like other sappy romantic movies, both of them fell with Doojoon on top of Yoseop in the changing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is.... another update... super late, i know... sorry about that... 

So, this time i introduced yet another character, Yong Junhyung... he will also play a little important role.. 

How about this update? What do you guys think of it?

Don`t forget to comment...