Double update (part 1)

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

Both Yoseop and Doojoon didn`t go to school on that day. Even when they woke up at 7 in the morning, they didn`t come out of bed. Both of them didn`t say a word to each other. Silence envelopes the morning like cocoon.

And Doojoon did not like it at all. He looks at his side and came face to face with Yoseop`s small back. Yoseop never slept with his back facing Doojoon before. He softly sighed and turned his body so that he was facing his wife. He blinked his eyes while thinking on the best way to approach his spouse.

Last night was a disaster. Both he and Yoseop encountered with such a dreadful situation. Yoseop saw him, kissing his friend which is Yoseop`s other teacher while he realized that his wife came home with Yifan, the ex-boyfriend.

Junhyung and Yifan seems to enjoy his suffer as he tried his best to console Yoseop. The boy turned silent and won`t murmur even a single syllabus to him. He was just being left to deal with Junhyung and Yifan as Yoseop walked slowly into their bedroom. Until now, he didn`t hear the boy`s voice.

Now, Doojoon was determine to hear his angel`s voice again. Living one night without talking to Yoseop can make him crazy. It is probably because he knew that he had fallen for the boy. Slowly, he inched closer and slid his arm around Yoseop`s waist. He knew that the boy woke up already. It`s just that he doesn`t look at him.

“Seop-ah…”

Just like Doojoon had thought, Yoseop really had wake up. The boy flinched slightly, clearly indicates that he didn`t realized at all that Doojoon had slid his arm around him. However, he still didn`t open up his mouth. He just took a little glanced at Doojoon.

“Are you okay?” He whispered slowly, inching more close until there is no space between them at all.

Yoseop swallowed his saliva, softly sighing and he shook his head.

Doojoon blinked again, thinking whether the shook of Yoseop`s head mean the boy was not okay or he didn`t want Doojoon to ask about it. “Are you hungry…?” He asked, decided to just brush off the topic.

Yet, Yoseop gave him another shook.

The husband his lower lips and he planted a soft, long kiss on Yoseop cheek, “We need to talk, Yoseop-ah”

For a mere second, Yoseop didn`t give any reaction or response but then he moved, turning his body 180 degrees, facing his waiting husband. The little space made it a little bit hard for him to move but somehow, he went back into Doojoon`s tight embrace.

Yoseop looked up at Doojoon with messy bed hair and dark eyes, waiting for his husband to start the conversation.

Doojoon watched Yoseop closely and the dark eyes with dark circles told him that his wife were either didn`t get enough sleep or he was crying last night. Doojoon frowned hardly, “Were you crying last night?” He asked right after that.

Yoseop`s crying… really is something that he will take seriously.

The smaller in the embrace just blinked tiredly before shaking his head again. The boy then proceed to tuck his head under Doojoon`s chin, hugging Doojoon really tightly. He was practically inhaling Doojoon`s scent as if it was the air he was breathing all these while.

“Say something, Yoseop-ah. I miss your voice already…” Doojoon said, returning Yoseop`s hug. He did not lie though. He really misses his wife`s voice. If before, the boy will wake him up with his sweet lullaby voice and he really like to tease the boy, acting as if he doesn`t want to wake up and pulling Yoseop back on the bed.

Being woke up with that voice first thing in the morning is everyone`s dreams.

While he was thinking, he thought he heard something muffled. He looked down slightly at his wife and hummed, asking either the boy really had said something to him. And he was right. Yoseop did say something but it was muffled by his shirt.

“What…?” He asked again, pushing Yoseop slightly backward to that he can actually hear what the boy wanted to say.

“I am sorry…” Yoseop whispered.

Doojoon let his forehead touched Yoseop`s, “What are you sorry for?”

Yoseop sighed softly, his hot breath fan Doojoon`s face. Even it is a morning breath, Doojoon thought Yoseop smelt heavenly. Love really is blind.

“Is there something bad happened yesterday?” Doojoon asked. “Why are you apologizing to me?”

“I don`t know…” The boy said, “I don`t know why am I apologizing but… I just thought… all of these happened because of me. This is my entire fault”

The husband shook his head as he planted another kiss on Yoseop`s forehead right after that, “What are you saying? All that had happened… we can`t really know it will happen, right? How can you say it was your fault?”

“I should have acted more careful. Now… we are really in deep mess”

“What are you talking about?”

Yoseop slowly looked up at his husband. Their eyes met for a while and Yoseop swallowed his own saliva, thinking on how he was supposed to tell his husband about what had happened to him, “You know… yesterday… Yifan…”

Doojoon frowned, “What else did that boy had done to you? Did he hurt you or something?”

“He… he knew…” Yoseop whispered.

“Huh…?”

“He knew… about us…”

Doojoon blinked his eyes rapidly and then reality hit him really hard. He swiftly sat up, looking down at Yoseop who was still laying down, “What? How…?”

Yoseop shut his eyes tightly and sighed deeply. Then, he slowly lifted his body to sit up across his husband. However, pain suddenly jolt on his , causing him to fall on the mattress back, hissing really loudly.

“Y-Yoseop…” Doojoon bent down on his wife, holding the boy slowly into his embrace, “What`s wrong?” He asked, being a little bit panicked. He wiped the bead of sweat that form on Yoseop`s forehead. “What happ-” He wanted to ask more but then he saw the answer.

The blood on Yoseop`s pants.

~~~~~

Doojoon sighed deeply as he took his seat beside Yoseop on the bed. Frustrated, he ruffled his hair, made it became messy. He tossed the doctor`s name card on his hand on the side table. The doctor that made a little check up on his wife just now just went back. But not before deliver one horrible finding to Doojoon.

He`s been really brutally. I suggest you make a report regarding this matter.

Doojoon rubbed his face harshly and grunted, making his wife woke up with the little noise he made.

Yoseop blinked his eyes tiredly and turned to look at his husband, “Doojoon…” He called out softly, wincing slightly when he wanted to move.

“Don`t tired yourself out” Doojoon said, taking Yoseop`s hand into his. He smiled lovingly at his wife and brushed off the hair that almost cover the boy`s eyes, “How are you feeling?”

The boy shook his head, “What had happened?”

“Why don`t you tell me what had happened?”

“What`s wrong?” Yoseop looked up at Doojoon. It is rare for the older man to speak with that tone to him unless he is either angry or there is something important he would like to talk about.

Doojoon sighed and intertwined their fingers together, “I called the doctor after you passed out”

Yoseop`s eyes widened. He didn`t have to be told of what Doojoon had known. The doctor must have revealed everything, “I…”

“Seop…” Doojoon called out, “Yifan did this, right?”

The boy didn`t say anything other than took closed his eyes, a deep breath and exhaled softly. When he opened his eyes, he did not look at his husband. The ceiling is rather more interesting at that moment.   

“Sweetheart… I don`t want to be angry. So can you please tell me what actually happen yesterday? The doctor told me you were brutally… you do realized that I will do something about it, right? There is no way I will just let it go like that”

Yoseop his lips and he pulled his hand out of Doojoon`s grasp. Then, he patted the mattress on his side, wanting Doojoon to lay down with him.

Being a good husband, Doojoon just did what Yoseop wanted and he lay really closed to his wife, already turning his body towards the boy, “I care for you, you know. I can`t let this go. If that boy really is guilty, I should do something about it”

“He threatened me”

“Yifan…?”

Yoseop nodded as he looked at Doojoon, “He said that he will tell the whole school if I didn`t do as what he told”

“Then he you?”

“That was before that… It happened on the roof right after he saw us in the office. He was so angry because he said that he never thought that you… you are the one that took me from him. He got… out of control”

“We must do something. I am thinking of meeting his parents” Doojoon said.

Teacher`s mode… On…

Yoseop shook his head, “Can we bear with this? It just until school`s end which is another… one week”

Doojoon looked at Yoseop as if the boy had turned nuts, “What…? Don`t tell me you will let him go after he you? I can`t do that. He just my wife and there is no reason at all for me not to punch him in the face”

“You`re his teacher... You can`t forget that. You will receive more punishment than he is because of that”

“He just you, Yoon Yoseop”

“But we can`t prove that”

“We can ask for the doctor for help. He knew you have been . He examined you”

Yoseop sighed, “I just don`t want things to get more complicated. Just bear with this for one single week. Then when the school`s end, we don`t have to keep our marriage a secret any longer. Then, at that time, you can do what you want”

Doojoon frowned as he started to get angry. He turned his body, lying flat on the bed, didn`t want to burst his anger on Yoseop. “Tell me why, Seop? Why is it so important for you to defend him? I just so worried about you” Doojoon desperately said. He sat up swiftly, “Do you realized that I, you own husband, haven`t actually see how your looks like? I never touched you further downwards than waist, but that Yifan…? He sees more than I have. Don`t you get what I am feeling right now?”

Yoseop blinked his eyes.

Well, he didn`t expect Doojoon to burst out on that matter now. He knows that he and Doojoon haven`t actually go to that phase yet even they already married. But, thinking of the situation now, Doojoon really getting frustrated over that matter?

“Doo…” Yoseop rested his hand on Doojoon`s lower back, “I am sorry. I am not trying to defend him. I am thinking about you only. I am so worried that you are going to lose your job because of this thing. Plus, I will be graduating from school in one week. Can you imagine how frustrating it will be if I have to drop school only because Yifan told everyone about us?”

Doojoon inhaled deeply and then he slumped back beside Yoseop. He looked at the angelic boy beside him and pecked on the wet lips slightly, “I am sorry… I got too carried away” He apologizing, “I just get really angry when other people touch you”

Yoseop smiled, “I am still yours no matter what. I am sorry that I didn`t tell you about that. Yifan… when he is angry, he really didn`t think wisely. He just did whatever he thinks he wants at that time. That`s one of the reason why I left him for you”

The husband nodded, “Um… Seop…”

“Hmm…”

“About last night… when you saw me with Junhyung…”

Yoseop scoffed, “Don`t remind me about that”

“I want to apologize again. I swear it is not like what you think it is…”

“I know…” Yoseop nodded, he bit his lower lips slightly “I trust you. You don`t have to tell me the whole story of what had happened. I don`t want to hear it. I just trust you so much that I know you will not do what I think you did”

Doojoon suddenly felt proud of his wife. He pulled the little boy into his embrace slowly, not wanting to hurt him, “Thank you… and I am sorry again for not be able to protect you as your husband”

Yoseop chuckled, “I think our conversation this morning was filled with sorry and thanks”

“I just felt very thankful to have you in my life” Doojoon said.

“I should feel the same too… Thanks, Doojoon-ah”

~~~~~

 “He didn`t come to school today”

“Doojoon neither…” Junhyung sighed. He slumped back against the chair and looked at the tall student standing few feet away from him, “What are you doing standing there like a stick? Sit down…” He said.

Yifan sighed and proceed to take his seat in front of Junhyung`s desk. “Mr. Jun…”

“There`s no one here. Drop the formalities” Junhyung scoffed.

The students cleared his throat, “Jun…” He called out, “About last night-”

“Doojoon`s a sweet talker to the one that he loves…” Junhyung blurted out, “They will be fine by now. I am sure of it”  

Yifan almost scoffed but instead he clicked his tongue, “Plus, Yoseop`s trusted a person that he loves. I also think that both of them are okay already. I thought you said you will make out with Mr. Yoon. Last night was merely a kiss at all”

“Doojoon pulled out too quick. I didn`t have the chance to wrap my arms against his. Luckily you have arrive and did you see the expression on Yoseop`s face? He was like wanting to strangle me so much”

The tall boy nodded and then he sighed, thinking of Yoseop`s feelings last night hurt him too, “Do you really want to do what I think you will do? You will do everything that we have planned?”

“Of course I will” Junhyung straightened his body, “What do you think I am? I will do what I said I will do. I will let the whole school know about them. Serve them right”

“But school will end-”

“I don`t give a about that” Junhyung said, almost shouted in anger, “Doojoon should know that there is no way I will let him go unless he becomes mine. He should know that I will do anything to make him mine. He experienced them before”

“I told Yoseop already that I will not reveal anything if he did anything I wanted. He will hate me if he knew that I am part of this thing”

Junhyung gave Yifan a quizzical look, “You that boy already. I am sure… with your , he can`t even sit today” Junhyung pointed at Yifan`s crotch, “Yet, you said he will hate you? He hates you already. If I were him, I have reported you to the police”

Yifan raised his eyebrows, “You were the one that suggest me to him. I would at least scare him like I did in the car yesterday. Not until I hurt him. This is your entire plan. If anything happen to me, I will drag you down with me no matter what”

“Why are you so scared?” Junhyung blinked lazily, “I almost killed Doojoon`s last boyfriend. That man didn`t do anything at all. I am sure nothing bad will happen to you. Now, what we have to do is just carry out the plan that we have discussed”

“I don`t think I want to reveal this thing to the whole school, Junhyung-ah” Yifan shook his head, “Can`t we do anything else? This is almost the final week of school. The day after tomorrow is final exam. Yoseop will cry a river if this thing happen to him”

“Do you want the boy or not?”

“Of course I want him but I am not as crazy as you until I-”

“This is our only chance, Wu Yifan” Junhyung slammed his palm on the table, making Yifan jumped slightly, “That Yoon Doojoon still didn`t know that I knew he is Yoseop`s husband. He still thinks that I assumed he`s just having an affair with his student. We will use that against them. I will make Doojoon beg me to spare him. I will make Doojoon crawl to me”

“Are you crazy? You only care for yourself, don`t you? What do you think Mr. Yoon will think of you after he knows of what you did? Do you really think that he will love you? Do you really think that he will forgive you? If I were him, I will not and never even want to see your face again”

Junhyung raised his eyebrows at the boy in front of him, “You really want to back away now, Yifan? After what you have done, our plan has almost reaches the peak. You really want to abandon this thing just like this?”

“I didn`t say that”

“Then what…?”

“I just want us to carry out other plan. I have thought about this last night. It will only make both of them hate us more. I don`t want Yoseop to hate me more after what I have done to him”

“It will be more difficult for us to make them ours after school…”

“But at least Mr. Yoon will not lose his job and Yoseop didn`t have to drop school. This is so ed up if we still carry it out. I don`t want Yoseop to drop school. He is a brilliant boy, very clever. Everything he had work on until now will be such a waste”

Junhyung sighed deeply, “Then… what are your plan, little cousin?”

~~~~~

Doojoon took his briefcase from the back seat and shut the door. He stood still, looking at the obedient wife beside him, “Are you sure you are fine?” He asked for the millionth times.

Yoseop nodded obediently for another millionth time, “I am fine. Stop asking the same question over and over again” He patted his own slowly, “See? I am fine. I am not aching any longer. You don`t to be so worried”

The husband sighed deeply, “Well then… Good luck for your exams and please, don`t drop any grade for my paper or else…” Doojoon slit his eyes.

“Or else what…?”

Doojoon smirked as he leaned down to whisper to Yoseop`s left ear, “One mark drop from your last test equal to one deep kiss…”

Yoseop jerked backward until he bumped back onto the car, “Are you nuts? I scored full marks for the last test and this is exam, covered the whole book. Test was just for at most 2 chapters from altogether 11”

However, the teacher just whistles while walking away, “Not my problem…” Doojoon teased, chuckling when he heard the sound of feet stomping.