Boyfriend`s gone but husband`s coming

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

Yoseop pulled his hand harshly from the grasp of Wu Yifan. Glaring hardly to the other boy until his eyes hurt, Yoseop crossed his hands together, “What do you want from me? I told you before, is it? We… are done… so done…”

“Seop… I need to explain what had happened so that you won`t-”

“Won`t what…? So that I won`t misunderstood? Oh… I think if anyone was in my place, they will misunderstand also. I don`t want to hear anything. I don`t want to even meet you any longer, you hear me?”

Yifan raised his eyebrows, “You realized that we are in the same class and we… indeed… are desk partner, right?”

“That… it`s… different… I meant… I don`t want to talk to you”

“Do you know that you are so-”

“Cute… I know that but calling me that will not change a thing. I will not going back to you after you just-”

“Why don`t we sit together and talk about this?” Yifan sighed. He really didn`t want to make a scene at the school hall. After a good 2 years being with the petite boy in front of him, he knew that havoc will occur when Yoseop is angry.

The smaller of the two scoffed. He shook his head and lowered his voice, “Yifan…” Calling out softly, Yoseop sighed, “I have been hearing things… People had been telling me that they saw you with other guy, hanging out, holding hands, sharing meals, but I deny them because I believe in you. But now, I saw with my own eyes that you were kissing him and when I ran, you chose to stay with him when you actually saw me. So I just can`t-”

“It was a stupid mistake. I am sorry, okay. I just feel lonely these few days with you being busy all day and have no time for us”

“You should tell me. At least we can work this out together, not being with other behind my back”

“You were hardly in touch with me anymore” Yifan said, his voice was slightly loud. Luckily, there were only few students at the hall and they didn`t bother to watch the couple bicker. “Every time I sent you text you reply with only ‘okay’ and ‘of course’ and ‘text you later’. Every time I called, you always sounded so tired. We didn`t even went out together for weeks now. What do you expect from me?”

Yoseop looked at the boy. There were no tears in their eyes but disappointment and regret can clearly be seen.

Everything that Yifan said was right. Ever since Yoseop be the school Head of Disciplinary Board, he didn`t even have time for himself.

The board led by their teacher, Yoon Doojoon was a group of students and a teacher together, responsible for making sure that the school`s students are perfect in discipline in all aspect including dressing, attitude, time management and even sports activities.

And as the president of the board, Yoseop had a very big responsibility and also work to do. Most importantly, he had to always update his teacher, forcing him to burn his break time to meet Yoon Doojoon.

Yoseop is one very positive and hardworking boy. He wanted so much to be in the disciplinary board because the students with badge stated ‘Disciplinary Board’ is the best students in school.

And when he was accepted into the board, he had to triple up his effort to be the president. Well, it did pay up but it turned out that he also loses some other very important things to him including Yifan.

Plus, he is in Science stream class. With all his homework that keep on piling up, no wonder Yifan had to find other guy instead of waiting for Yoseop.  

Sighing again, Yoseop nodded, “Then… I think I can`t really do anything, am I?”

“Yoseop… we can work this out. We just have to talk to-”

“Yifan…” Yoseop gulped down his saliva, “What for? I admit that I am very busy especially since I became the president a month ago and I am sorry that I can`t pay attention at you. And I think even if we did talk with each other, nothing will change, I will still be busy and we can`t still hang out together”

Yifan shut his eyes for a mere second before opened up only to see that the boy had turned his heels and head back to their class since the break time almost over, “Y-Yoseop” He called out.

The other boy didn`t bother to look back and all that he did was shaking his head, hoping that Yifan understood his gesture indicating that they are still over.

~~~~~

chan baram bureo oni
geudae saenggage nunmul jitne
insa eobsi tteona sideon nal
geurium man namgyeo nohgo

geuriwo geul sseongineun nae gaseum soge
oneul geudae sucheon beoneun danyeo gasine
naneun mog noha geudaereul sorichyeo bulleodo
geudaen amureon daedab jocha haji anhneyo..

gidarineun nareul wae moreu sinayo
eoneu gyejeol mada nan gidari neunde
geujeo sori eobsi ulsurog seoreowo seoreowo
dora wayo naui geudaeyeo
moreu sinayo

 

Yoseop sighed as he finally reached the front door of his house. He waited for few moments to let the song that he was currently listening to reach its end.

As the song by Davichi ended, he took both of the ear pieces off his ears and stuffed them in his pocket before quickly stepped out of his shoes and get inside without even knocking.

Well, he knew that there is no one inside since his parents are so busy making money of their own.

Sighing heavily, the first thing that came to his mind was sleep. He could care less about the homework that piled up reaching the Mount Everest after he takes his nap.

He walked pass the living room since his room situated right after that. However, he had to stop his track since he saw some silhouettes on the living room.

Am I too tired that I am seeing things?

While frowning, he carefully took his steps back to the living room, snatching an umbrella on the way as a defense weapon if there is… anything bad.

“Put your hands in the air!” With all the force left in his tired little body, Yoseop jumped into the living room, pointing the umbrella towards the… whatever he was seeing before.

“That`s not a nice way to great your guest, Yang Yoseop”

Lowering the umbrella, Yoseop blinked his eyes, only to see his parents sitting there with… his class teacher a.k.a his Disciplinary Board teacher?

“We need to talk, Yoseop” Mr. Yang said, gesturing his only son to take the seat reserved for the boy.

Yoseop slowly placed the umbrella on the floor along with his bag that he had no chance of putting it down before taking the seat that was meant for him, beside his teacher or should he said, his handsome and y teacher, Yoon Doojoon.

He tried hard to recall if he did something bad at school. He is one hell of a good student. He never ditched his class, he always good with his grades and he is active with club`s activities.

And he was sure that Disciplinary Board has no meeting that day, “Am I in trouble or something?”

“It is not a trouble, honey but the thing that we wanted to talk to you about is really important” Mrs. Yang stated.

Yoseop took a glanced at his teacher and the man gave him one of his delicious smiles. Quickly, he returned the smile and averted his eyes, “What`s… wrong?” With hesitate, the boy asked, “You guys sound so serious and it is totally rare for you to not be at work at time like this”

“Okay…” Mrs. Yang her lips slowly, straightening her posture and look at her son deeply in the eyes, “Do you remember our conversation regarding the marriage contract between your father and I with our friends that will-”

“Involve me… yeah I remember” Yoseop cut in, “What does that have to do with Mr. Yoon?” Frowning, Yoseop look back hardly at his mother.

He remembered the conversation that his mother referred to. It was few months ago that his parents told him, he had to get married to their friend`s child when he reached 18.

He was so angry back then that he didn`t want to hear the reason why. The only thing that he heard was something about being friends for too long and not wanted to stay apart and what so ever.

He honestly never thought that arranged marriage was still being practiced in this new era of life.

He didn`t want to remember it but his birthday, his 18th birthday to be exact is in few more days. So, it means that he will be getting married anytime soon or later with a person that he had never met. Nice, is it?

His parents never brought the issue back on so he thought that it`s miraculously vanished already. Well, not really since it`s suddenly being said back in front of his freaking class teacher.

What? He will be reprimanded from school if he gets married? Good then, so he have a strong reason to oppose the stupid marriage contract. 

“Yoseop, our friends are Yoon Hyunwoo and Yoon Seyoung” Mr. Yang slowly revealed the news.

“That`s a good names” Rolling his eyes, Yoseop snorted, “But I don`t really want to know- ing !” In a blinked, Yoseop stood up and walked away a good 5 feet from the man that he was sitting beside before.

He didn`t care of the teacher will scold him later for blurting out curses when he wasn`t supposed to especially as a role model at school.

“Language, Yang Yoseop!” Mrs. Yang said at the now standing tall boy before sighing, “So now you know what`s the matter, right? Your teacher is the son of-”

“Wait a millisecond” Yoseop widened his eyes three times bigger than normal, “You mean… Mr. Yoon will be… what? He will marry me? I mean… we both guys and-”

“The friends of ours seem not to have a daughter, son and you also is our only child”

Yoseop looked at his teacher horrifyingly but the other man seems so relaxed. What the..? “Wait another millisecond, please” Yoseop said and he walked back and forth from where he was standing, hand under his chin, trying to think although he didn`t know what he wanted to think about.

He didn`t really have any problem marrying either same gender person or different but this man, this handsome and y yummeh man is his teacher, the teacher that he was seeing every single freaking day and now he will be seeing him every single freaking night also?

The others in the living room stayed silent as if giving the young man time to do whatever he wanted and think whatever he wanted although the decision practically have been set even before he even born.

“First, Mr. Yoon here is my teacher for God`s sake. Did you guys know that he is my teacher?” Yoseop looked at his parents.

Both of the businessman and woman nodded obediently.

“Okay… second, we are like 18 and 28 years old… 10 years apart… you guys know this?”

Again, they nodded.

“Third, if we get married, you guys won`t have grandchildren. We are both guys”

“Yoseop-”

“Wait, mom…” Yoseop held her before she could even say anything, “Fourth, isn`t this risky? I mean, I read in novel that if a teacher had any affair with students, both will be… what? Kick out from school? And I also read things like the teacher`s license will be taken”

“You will finish school in another few months” Mr. Yang answered.

Yoseop clicked his tongue, “Well… that`s a good answer but still-”

“Yoseop” The silent man, Doojoon finally said something and Yoseop almost responded with yes sir since it is what he always said to the man in class, “I think we need to talk first”

~~~~~

“So you`re telling me that you are okay with the news, Mr. Yoon” Yoseop looked at the 28 years old man that was sitting in front of him. “You are totally okay to be with… me?”

Yoon Doojoon loosened up his tie, “My parents didn`t let me marry so that I can marry you instead. I am 28 now, Yoseop. I don`t really think that I have other choice, am I?”

“Well… I am sorry for being born too late that you have to wait 10 years before I was born” Yoseop said sarcastically that make the teacher chuckled, “But still… sir… I am your student. Don`t you feel weird? We will be seeing each other at school and… at home?”

“Like I said-”

“Wait…” Yoseop raised his hand and Doojoon immediately stop talking, “When did you know about this? I mean about this arranged marriage?”

Doojoon frowned slightly while thinking hard on the question, “I know since I was 18 because at that moment, my father forced me to break up with my girlfriend and he told me about this” He explained slowly, “And I also knew that I had to marry you ever since I started to teach you”

The 18 years old boy raised his eyebrows, “That is so… e…”

“W-What…?”

“You started to teach me when I was what…? When I was like 13… and… did you spy on me?”

“What for did I supposed to spy on you?”

“You must be spying your future spouse, right?”

“I have no time for that, young man”

“Well… then… you must have known that I have a boyfriend”

“Didn`t you guys just broke up?”

Yoseop faked a gasp, “See…? You did spy on me…”

This time, Doojoon was the one who raised his eyebrows, “I am sorry to disappoint you but I heard the students were talking about you and your desk partner Yifan when I was walking. There is no use for me to spy on you when the students are all so updated about everything happened in school”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey awesome friends and subscribers.... how are you guys doing? i am totally fine and like always super busy... i am trying to squeeze some time so that i can update my stories... and here it is... my first update for this story... what do you guys think? is it okay? if you guys wanted me to change anything just let me know, okay? i am an open person, i wanted to satisfy all my readers... if you guys wanted to suggest any storyline, i am also fine with it... 

so... comment on this, okay?

Love, Mera....