I am ready

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

Doojoon leaned against the door frame, looking at the white slump on the bed with a teasing smile lingered on his handsome face. He blew on the mug that he brought with him, not wanting it to be too hot for his angel. “Yoseop-ah…” He called out softly.

The white slump moved slightly and the person at the inside pulled the comforter slightly downward, revealing his face. Yoseop opened his sleepy eyes and right after he saw that stupid smirk on Doojoon`s face, he closed his eyes back.

The husband chuckled and he moved towards the bed. Setting down the cup of tea at the side table, Doojoon sat right beside the boy. “Come on… wake up, sunshine…” He said, patting Yoseop slightly on the bum.

“Hmm…” Yoseop grunted.

“What…?”

“It`s 8 in the morning…”

“Hmm…” Doojoon nodded, “So…?”

It has been exactly a week after the school ends and Yoseop lived happily ever after with Doojoon, or so he thought since he never heard from either Yifan or Mr. Yong again. He didn’t know what had happened to those two and he didn`t even want to know.

The couple had almost gets into the second phase of their relationship. Even though they still didn`t have any or love making process, both of them could feel the love flow between them, more than before, ever since Doojoon clarifies his love for his wife.

Yoseop felt as if it was the happiest moment of his life when he heard the word from Doojoon. He had been waiting so patiently like a good boy and a good wife and finally, finally Doojoon said it. He didn`t know how long he kissed his husband after hearing those words. He was so happy that he could literally die because of it.

As for Doojoon, it took some while for him to finally realize what kind of feeling he had for the boy. He realized for the first time after he knew Yoseop was being . He felt so angry towards Yifan and at the same time he felt humiliated because he knew, his wife already being seen by other guy and not him. It was supposed to be him.

The second time was when he caught Yifan almost Yoseop again. At that moment, he swore he wanted to strangle Yifan to death. If the headmaster was not there, Yifan will already be dead. It felt different. Before, Yojeong also was facing with the same situation. Junhyung paid people to the boy but the way he felt is not the same. He felt way more angry that before.

It took some times for him to know what loving Yoseop meant to him and he could smack himself for taking so long to realize it. He felt so guilty for making Yoseop wait for him but by the way he was kissed by the boy, he knew he was forgiven.

Now, all that matters is the boy. He had and will treasure Yoseop for himself and only himself. No one else could have the boy but him. Yoseop is his, only his.

Yoseop grunted again, totally annoyed when Doojoon find it funny. “You continue to laugh again and I will punch you in your handsome face, making it ugly with one blow”

Doojoon immediately stopped laughing but the teasing smile still planted on his face, “I know you don`t mean it” He leaned down beside Yoseop, casually wrapping his arm on the boy`s waist, “Come on… we got a date. Our first date ever…”

Hearing the word ‘date’, Yoseop`s eyes flutter opened. He blinked furiously, brushing the sleepiness away and turned his body towards his husband. “A date…?”

“Yep…” Doojoon nodded while his hand moved to brush off the hair strands on his lovely wife`s face, “I have planned everything out from our breakfast until our supper”

Yoseop blinked again and then he whined, “But I am still sleepy…” Like a childish boy, he trashed around on the bed, almost kicking his husband away. “I want to go but I am still sleepy… What to do?”

The husband rolled his eyes as he sat down. The boy could be so childish sometimes. Pulling Yoseop towards him, he made the petite boy sat on his lap and cupped the small face with his two large hands, he smiled cheekily at the wide eyes that looked back at him. his lips, he then smooches the boy right on the lips.

“Hmm… Hmm…” Yoseop`s eyes widened and he slapped Doojoon`s shoulder slightly.

Right after giving his wife one toe curling kiss, Doojoon lifted his lips from the boy`s sweet one. While breathing hard, Doojoon chuckled at the scene on his laps. How y Yoseop looked like, trying the catch his breath while clutching tightly on his shoulder.

“Are you crazy? I can`t breathe”

“Now you are not sleepy already, right?”

Yoseop glared at his husband and his lips. “What`s this? Green tea…?” He asked, his lips several times.

Doojoon nodded and while his right arm wrapped around Yoseop, he stretched his left to lift the cup of tea that he brought. “I made some for you. I know you like it” He said, giving the cup to Yoseop. “Drink it slowly, it still warm and it is good for a morning drink”

The smaller boy took the cup and drank the whole drink in a go, almost making him gagged. “Now tell me about the date”

~~~~~

“I never know about this place” Yoseop said. He kept on looking around the park with wide eyes like one curious little cat. “How did you know about this place? Why didn`t I know that there is a beautiful place like this?”

“It`s a secret place. Only a very lucky person gets to see this place”

“So, I am lucky then?”

“You are very lucky”

Yoseop frowned, “Why…?”

“You will know soon”

“You will tell me?”

Doojoon only smiled at all the question Yoseop was asking him. The boy too cute being all curious like that and he can`t help it but to watch silently. The boy was clamping his hand with Doojoon and was pulling the older man there and there to wherever he felt he want to.

“There is no one here. Is it a private park? Why can`t I see any single human being here?” Yoseop kept on asking again, “If it is a private park then why are we- Oh My God, there`re horses” He stopped his track immediately and hugged Doojoon`s arm. His eyes become wide at the scene of two horses eating the grass exactly 30 feet away from them.

The husband chuckled at the cute attic and he shook his head, “Do you know that you are so cute, Yoseop-ah”

“I know” Yoseop said, eyes fixed to the horses, “But there`re horses. It is dangerous, let`s go and have our date at other place, Doojoonie” He said, starting to pull his husband`s hand away from the place.

“Where do you think you are going?” Doojoon pulled the small boy back to his side, “We are going to ride those horses”

Yoseop looked up at his husband, “What…? There is no way you can make me go close to that creature”

“You are afraid of horses?”

“Well…” Yoseop swallowed his saliva, “It is not that I am afraid of them but the cartoon that I watched yesterday show a scene where a boy being kick by a horse. The boy flew away, away from earth”

Doojoon chuckled again, “That`s a cartoon. That`s why I told you not to watch that stupid cartoon anymore. Now, let`s go and if you are afraid of riding the horse on yourself, let`s ride one together, okay?”

Doojoon is one big, fat liar.

Just like other gentleman husband, he helped his wife get onto the first horse and made the boy comfortable. However, he skipped the part where he was supposed to get behind Yoseop and proceed to slap the horse`s thigh, making the tough animal jolted and started to rush forward.

If there`s other people, they would have thought a girl being molested somewhere because Yoseop`s scream was very high and girly-like. He screamed like he was being pushed from a cliff.

And Doojoon just laughed out loud.

~~~~~

Doojoon was currently back hugging Yoseop, kissing all over his wife`s neck, trying to seek for an apology that turned out to be harder than he thought he can get while Yoseop expertly moved his hands all over the kitchen table, cutting this, slicing that, crushing this, frying that, whatsoever.

He didn`t get a single word from the smaller ever since the boy fell from the horse he rode back there at the park. Well, it is practically his fault since he decided to laugh his off first before helping his wife that unfortunately fell right on his .

“Jagiya~”

Yoseop rolled his eyes, totally annoyed at his husband. How dare he laugh when he fell? This stupid teacher of his is one very un-charming guy. He huff his breath. Luckily there`s no one there or it will be more embarrassing for him.

Doojoon on Yoseop`s nape, smirking slightly when he felt the boy in his arm shivered. He knew he will win at the end. His wife can never deny his seduction. “I am sorry for earlier. I promised it will never happen again in million years” He whispered.

Yoseop almost drop the knife in his hand but he gain his sanity back just before it lost. Damn it. Doojoon always used this against him whenever he wanted something. Although they have yet made love, Doojoon knows almost all his weak spot and he ing hates it.

“I am sorry that we have to cancel our date because I acted so stupidly. I swear I will plan another one for you, baby” Doojoon whispered again and this time, his right hand move slowly towards the front of Yoseop`s pant, sneak in into the boy`s pant and cupping the slightly small than his manhood.

“D-Doojoon”

“Yes, my dear” Doojoon hummed, continue to kneed Yoseop`s manhood while on his wife`s neck.

Yoseop shut his eyes, his slowly push away the knife on the kitchen table away from them and grab Doojoon`s hand, clutching on it really hard. “S-Stop it… I have t-to cook for us-s”

“It`s okay. We can always order out”

“B-But” Yoseop protested again even when both of them already knew that he had totally give in to Doojoon.

One thing about not have yet made love to each other is that Yoseop always easily fall for Doojoon whenever the older man initiated some move. It is probably because he himself yearn for the touch but too afraid to ask for the real thing.

“You want this, don`t you?” The husband chuckled darkly into the wife`s ear.

Yoseop in deep breath and pulled away Doojoon`s hand from his pants, making Doojoon flustered slightly, turned his body around and pulled Doojoon face closer, “Yeah, right…” He whispered back and smooch his husband right on his lips.

~~~~~

He rang the doorbell. Standing with a smile on his childish face; the pizza delivery boy waited patiently. He heard a faint ‘hold on, I am coming’ from the inside and his smile grew, getting ready to meet the customer like usual.

The front door creaked opened and the boy`s smile became awkward out of sudden. In front of him, separated by another steel door, stood two men, both panting hard, wearing nothing other than pants that didn`t even button up and were covered with thin sweat.

“Oh come on… we almost finish…”

“Don`t be silly. We have to see who`s at the door, you erted old teacher”

“You wouldn`t be in the mood again after this”

“Serve you right on your face then”

“Urgh… Seop-ah~”

The taller man`s right arm is in…side the other`s man pants at the back and everyone can tell how both of they like the situation is. The pizza delivery boy can guess what they had been doing before but he didn`t want to imagine it at all. Never… 

“Yes…?” The smaller between the two asked.

The delivery boy snapped out of his day dream and blinked his eyes furiously, “Um… P-Pizza d-delivery…”

“Oh yeah…” He chuckled, “Yoon Doojoon, get your hand out of my pants and go get the money” He said then.

The man named Yoon Doojoon pouted and the delivery boy swore he was being glared at before the man walked away to get the money for the pizza. He swallowed his saliva hardly before turning his gaze to the other man.

“I am sorry for whatever you have to see” He said.

“I-It is okay, sir” Handing out the pizza to the customer, he then flew away from there, waling very fast towards the elevator, wanting to get out of the apartment as soon as he can.

“W-Wait… The money…”

“It`s on me, sir” He said, not even turning his head back. “E-Enjoy your pizza”

~~~~~

“I was thinking of getting a grandchild”

Both Doojoon and Yoseop chocked on their soup at the same time and simultaneously, they looked at Mr. Yang with wide eyes.

“What…?” Yoseop asked slowly, “Am I hearing things? Because I heard that you said you want a grandchild”

Mr. Yang raised his eyebrows, “I am not talking trash or nonsense. I am asking for a grandchild from the two of you. I need at least someone to play with during my old days with your mother, Yoseop-ah. Two grandchildren will be nice. One boy and one girl”

Mrs. Yang nodded in agreement, “We talked about this, Yoseop-ah, Doojoon-ah. It is not that we want to push you but think about your future generation, will you? I want to continue my legacy somehow”

Doojoon slowly turned his head towards his wife sitting beside him. The boy was doing the same and both of them become speechless, “Um… how exactly are we going to do that, mom?” He asked slowly.

Mrs. Yang scoffed, “Figure it out on your own” The mother rolled his eyes at the stupidity of her sons.

“You do realized that I am a boy, aren`t you?” Yoseop asked, “Or all these time, you thought that you gave birth to a daughter instead? I swear I still have full in function manhood. You can see it for yourself if you want to-Ouch”

Mrs. Yang knocked his son`s head with the spoon in her hand, “And I thought you are one of the best students at your school. Don`t tell me you used your body to get marks from Doojoon, Yoseop-ah”

“I am not like that, mom” Yoseop pouted, “I am just asking. You guys also didn`t think on how are we going to give you a grandchild and just blurted it out. Plus, don`t you think it is a bit early? I just finished my school and I want to get a job first or go to the university before thinking about getting a child”

“I didn`t say you can`t do that” Mr. Yang interrupted, “I can look after your child. You see, Seop” He placed down his utensils, “I am no longer getting any younger so tougher. I just need cute little kid to accompany me”

Doojoon suppress a laughter, “What about an adoption?”

“Finally…” Mr. Yang speaks out, “You are lucky that you get married to a brilliant man, Yoseop-ah” His father slit his eyes at his son.

The boy pouted again, thinking on how stupid he is actually for not being able to think about that idea, “Yeah… now Doojoon is your son, is it and not me? Ever since we got married you always called him instead of me even when you want to ask how I actually doing” He sulked.

“Sulk all you want. I am not going to do anything” His father continues to tease his son again and again, “Aigoo… What a childish boy. I am sorry for making you married him, Doojoon-ah. He must give you a lot of trouble, is it?”

Doojoon looked at the sulking boy beside him and smirked, “Yeah… he really gave me lots of hard time. I am thinking of finding a second spouse in the meantime”

Yoseop gasped loudly, “Yah!” He slapped his husband at the arm, “You ungrateful erted e teacher”

~~~~~
“Doojoon-ah…”

“Hmm…?” Doojoon looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

Yoseop took the seat beside his husband, spreading out few pieces of papers in his hand on the coffee table in front of them, “Look at these. I need your opinion”

“What are these about?” Doojoon asked, flipping the newspaper to the side and inched closer to his wife, casually wrapping his right arm around the smaller boy. He took one paper and eyes it on his eye level, “University application form?”

The smaller between the two nodded, “I need your opinion on which university I am supposed to apply for. Do you have any idea as my husband and also as my teacher? You knew my grade, right? You knew what exactly I am capable of”

“Hmm…” Doojoon placed the paper in his hand on the table once again, “What do you think you want to be? Since you were in Science class, there are plenty fields that you can explore but it is not everything about that. You need to consider your interest and ambition. My opinion is not really necessary, what is the most important is that you feel confident that you can do it. I don`t want you to regret your choices in the middle of your study”

“I want to be a teacher, like you”

Doojoon chuckled, “Can I asked the reason why?”

“So that I will get to teach with you and manage to make sure that you will not flirt with other student” Yoseop slit his eyes at Doojoon.

Again, Doojoon chuckle, he hugged his wife tightly and pulled the boy onto his lap; “I have you already. Who would trade a cute little boy like you with other people? Only a crazy person will do so”

Yoseop shyly smiled as he leaned his head against Doojoon strong shoulder. “Damn you Doo… always make me feel like this…”

“Like what…?”

“Like I want to explode with happiness because of your cheekiness” Yoseop swatted Doojoon`s chest.

Instead of chuckling, Doojoon only smiled lovingly, “I love you so much, Yoseop-ah. You don`t know how much it is”

“I love you too… I love you so much too, Doojoon-ah”

Doojoon rubbed Yoseop`s back, kissing the boy`s forehead, sighing in delight. He never thought that the happiness he will achieve now is with his own student. Knowing Yoseop at school, he never thought that the student that we feared by other students could be this childish and cute in front of him. Only in front of him. Only for him…

“Doojoon-ah…”

“Hmm…”

“You remembered about what mom and dad said few days ago?”

“Mom and dad…?” Doojoon asked back, “Is it about the adoption?”

“Yeah…”

“What about it?”

“What do you think about it?” Yoseop asked, not even looking at Doojoon because he was too afraid for the man`s reaction towards the topic. Ever since his parents brought up the topic about having a grandchild, he can`t even sleep well during the night.  

Doojoon hummed for a while, “I agree with them actually but I don`t think this is the suitable time for us yet. Why don`t we wait for a while, for a bout another year and then we will think about this really deep”

“You think so?”

The husband nodded, “You are still too young to be thinking about having a child, is it? And when you mention about going to the university, I also thought the same. Mom and dad will understand it. It will only take a year the most. You need to be a little grow up first”

Yoseop finally looked up at Doojoon, “Why don`t we try to have our own?”

“…”

“…”

“W-What…?”

"What...?"

"You do realized that you are a boy, right?"

Yoseop chuckled, “You really are dense sometime, you know?”

Doojoon slit his eyes at the smaller, “I don`t understand”

The wife didn`t say anything, instead, he kissed his husband slightly on the lips only, “Make love to me, Doojoon-ah. I am ready now”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello awesome guys.... How are you doing?

I am sorry for late update... I have try my best to sneak some time for you guys... 

I want to tell you that the next chapter will be the last one and i really want to write something good... So... what will it be about? What do you guys think it will be about? Hehe... 

And don`t forget to subscribe to my new story too entitle Line... It is the first time i will be writing that kind of genre... i am really nervous.. haha... support me on that one too, okay...?

Love, Mera...