Wu Yifan and Yong Junhyung

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

“Hey Doo…” Junhyung cheered, smiling really wide.

“H-H-Hey… Junhyung…” Doojoon smiled awkwardly, purposely calling out Junhyung`s name a little bit louder with hope that Yoseop heard it.

“W-What are you doing h-here?”

Junhyung scoffed, “Really…? If before you would have waited for my visit and now you didn`t even let me come in first before interrogating me?” He slit his eyes and inching closer towards the door that of course being blocked by Doojoon.

There was a very clear question mark in his eyes, asking why the hell did he cannot step inside the house that he already consider his third house (after his own and his parents).

Swiftly, Doojoon took his place right in front of Junhyung, blocking the way again, “Haha…” He nervously chuckled while trying to think on the best way that he could actually lured Junhyung out and at the same time not breaking Yoseop`s heart.

Well, the boy tried his best for their dinner that night, it`s their first time of having dinner together.

“Um… I don`t think I want to hang out tonight, Jun. I have been really tired… You know… the headmaster really give me a long lecture regarding the cigarettes that we found in students bag”

Junhyung looked up at Doojoon, “It has only been the first day at school so don`t bull me, Doo. It is not that tiring and I think we only found 4 students with cigarettes, it is not that big of a problem” He spat.

“And could you please move away because this chunk of beer is not that light” Yong Junhyung gestured towards the beers in his hand.

Doojoon was getting more and more nervous. He didn`t know either Yoseop already realized the situation that occur right now and he also didn`t know what else was he supposed to say to Junhyung.

“B-But… Jun… I really think you should not have come. It is quite late now and we have school tomorrow”

“Isn`t there any better reason you don`t want me here?”

“You will be tired tomorrow at school and you will blame me”

“What the heck are you talking about?” Junhyung asked, “Is there any one night stand in there or something?” He cranked his neck to look at the inside but Doojoon pushed him slightly further from the door.

“No… it is not like that” Doojoon scratched his not itchy head, “I was in the middle of something and I don`t want anyone to interrupt. That`s all”

“What is wrong with you today? Are you sick or something?” Junhyung asked in concern this time and he placed his unoccupied hand on Doojoon`s forehead, standing really close to the man that anyone could have mistaken them for kissing.

And of course the time could not be that perfect.

Why…?

Why does it have to be that moment for Yoseop to step in into the picture?

“Hey Doojoon… who is it at the d-” Yoseop walked out from the kitchen, wearing the baby blue apron and became tongue-tied, “-door…?”

“Yoseop…?” Junhyung squeaked, raising his eyebrows really high while looking at his student.

Yoseop almost pray for God to take his soul right at that moment because the look on Junhyung face was a shock one but there`s a murderous aura surrounded the man.

Doojoon, on the other hand looked back and forth at Yoseop and Junhyung, didn`t know what to do. “Um… Why don`t you… come in first, Jun”

Junhyung glared at Doojoon, “About time you let me in…” He said, pushing Doojoon away from the door and stepped in.

The teacher placed the chunk of beer in his hand on the dining table hardly, making Yoseop who was standing few feet from him jump on his own feet. He looked around and raised his eyebrows again at the messy kitchen.

“What are you doing here, Yoseop?” Junhyung asked, trying to be nice to his student. Although he wanted so much to just jump on the boy, he knew he cannot make any stupid assumption that can put shame on his face.

“U-Um…” Yoseop looked at Doojoon who was also walking towards him after closing the door, silently asking for help, “I… I was… visiting Doo-Mr. Yoon…”

Junhyung watched as Doojoon stood beside his student with such a judgmental look, “You visit your teacher?”

“Haha…” Yoseop chuckled nervously, “Actually…”

“I asked Yoseop to come by since we have new work assign by the principle for the disciplinary board” Doojoon cut in, “That`s all, Jun”

“Really…?” Junhyung pressed in, taking his seat leisurely on the dining table and the married couple felt like they really were being interrogated right at that moment, “Why is he cooking then…?”

Yoseop`s mouth opened but then Doojoon`s voice can be heard instead of him.

“We were both starving and Yoseop asked if he can cook something while I finish the project`s draft” The husband said, glancing at his pouting wife. Silently, he chuckled.

Junhyung looked like he is not satisfied yet with all the answer. But then Yoseop`s phone rang.

And both Doojoon and Yoseop`s eyes widened as they both realized that Yoseop`s phone is in their bedroom. According to Junhyung, it is Doojoon`s bedroom. Yoseop and his husband tried hard not to make any eye contact with the other presence in the room.

Nevertheless, Yoseop ran towards the room and took his phone, answering it without looking at the caller ID while on his way back to the kitchen, a habit that he had developed ever since he got married. He always answered his phone with his husband next to him.

“Hello…”

“Yoseop… Where are you?”

“Y-Yifan…?” Yoseop`s eyes widened and he looked up at Doojoon who was raising his eyebrows. Clearly the man was asking why the hell did Yifan called him in the middle of the night, “Um… Why?”

“Let`s hang out”

“No…” He answered quickly.

Yifan whined slowly, “Please… Just a dinner, that`s all. I miss hanging out with you”

Yoseop wanted to say no again but then his eyes met with Junhyung and an ‘okay’ let his mouth slowly. He has no other choice than to get out of the house because he knew it will not do him any good if he stays.

“I wait for you at the public park near your house”

“S-Sure…” Yoseop said and hang up the phone, pocketing them. “Um… Mr. Yoon, I have to go home. My friend wanted to hang out with me” He looked at Doojoon.

Junhyung scoffed, getting the attention back to him, “You hang out with your friend on school night, Yoseop? Are not you going to be tired tomorrow?”

Yoseop chuckled nervously again and while taking of his apron he said, “It is just a dinner together, Mr. Jun. My parents didn`t let me hang out when it is past 10 so it is still okay now” He explained, referring to the clock that stated a little past 8.

“Hmm…” Junhyung nodded in agreement, the teacher`s mode being turn on immediately, “Then, who will send you there?”

“It is just nearby here…” Yoseop answered, “Um… Mr. Yoon, can we continue this discussion tomorrow?” He asked, looking back at his husband. He knew, if it were just both of them, he can never go out, not that he wanted to actually.

Doojoon sighed deeply, knowing that there is nothing that he can do. It will only get worse if Yoseop stays. “Okay, then. Are you sure you can walk by yourself? It is quite late to walk all by yourself now”

“Um…” A tiny hope glitter in Yoseop`s eyes and Doojoon knew what he`s supposed to do.

“I walk you to the front road” Doojoon said, taking his wallet and walk out even before Junhyung could say anything.

~~~~~

“Doo-”

“Hang onto your phone…”

Yoseop looked up at Doojoon, raising his eyebrows. “Um… okay…” He whispered, “Um… I am sorry that-”

“It is fine” They reached the front road and both of them stopped. He turned to look at his petite wife and took out his wallet, “Just take care of yourself and if anything… I repeat… anything happen, give me an immediate call, got it?” He asked.

Yoseop nodded and he just let Doojoon slipped few notes of money into his pocket, he didn`t even care how much because of course Yifan would act so gentlemanly and pay for the meal later on, “It is just a dinner Yifan said and he waited for me at the park near my house”

“Okay… Don`t let the boy touch you. You are mine only”

Yoseop smiled shyly, “Um… I finished cooking the dinner actually. You can eat it with Mr. Jun if you want. It`s just a simple dish”

“Yos-”

“It is okay, you don`t have to if you don`t want since I think Mr. Jun will suspect something”

“No…I will eat it all alone by myself”

Yoseop laughed cutely, “You too have to take care of yourself, okay?”

Doojoon hummed, “I am sorry for tonight. I have been waiting for us to have dinner together”

“Me too… But it is fine. We don`t want Mr. Jun to know anything right”

“Yeah…” Doojoon hummed again, “So… be careful, okay?” His hand automatically went up, caressing Yoseop`s hair. “I am very worried about you going out at night”

Yoseop nodded, “I am a big boy and I know how to take care of myself. Just give me a call when I can already come back”

Doojoon just nodded with his eyes and slowly, Yoseop walked away from him. Deep inside, he wanted to say that he love the younger boy but held it in because he knew, he knew he can`t still mutter that 3 words altogether with Yoseop`s name.

~~~~~

Yifan huff his breath. He has been trying to link his fingers with Yoseop for the past 15 minutes while they were walking together to the restaurant that they used to spend time before.

However, every time he tried to touch Yoseop, the boy will either swatted his hand away or he will walk faster to the front or just gave him a deadly glared. And Yifan knew it is better not to mess with the smaller boy when he is not happy.

“Where have you been actually? I knocked the door of your house but no one answer and there is not light been too” Yifan asked, trying to initiate some conversation.

Yoseop stayed silent for a moment, thinking on what to say while his eyes scanning the shops that they have been walking passed, sighing in delight as they almost reach their destination.

The faster they reach the restaurant, the faster they can eat. The faster they finished their meal, the faster he can go home. Well, if Junhyung already left.

“So…?” Yifan asked again.

“I have been out”

“All alone…?”

“Hmm…” Yoseop just hummed.

“To where…?”

“Cinema…”

“All by yourself…?”

“Hmm…”

“What movie that you watched?”

“Nothing…”

Yifan frowned, “You went to the cinema but didn`t watch any movie?”

“Just… window shopping”

“On school night…?”

“Hmm…”

Yifan raised his eyebrows, “You`re acting weirder and weirder these days, you know? What had happened to the cheerful Yoseop that I knew and love?”

Yoseop sighed and then he stopped his track, making Yifan who was walking right behind him accidentally bumped onto his back, “We`re here” He announced, taking his step first into the restaurant.

Yifan rubbed his slightly sore chest and pouted at the younger boy, slowly following him inside the restaurant.

Both of them were greeted by the waiter and then they took their table just beside the front counter. There were only few people in there, not like always and most of them are couple.

Well, they were linking their fingers and some were feeding each other. That`s explained everything.

“Here are the menus” The waiter then pass both of them the menu and waited patiently beside the table with a smile. “What do you want to order, sirs?”

Yoseop flipped the menu opened and stared with blank eyes at all of it. He didn`t really have any appetite since he had been thinking on what is it was happening at the house.

Is Doojoon okay?

What are they doing at home?

At the end, Yoseop just ordered the same as Yifan and right after the waiter left, Yifan looked at Yoseop right in the eyes. “You know…” He speaks up and at the same time making Yoseop focused his gaze on him.

“I am sorry about today at school…”

Yoseop blinked his eyes, trying to remember what happened at school and after a good 13 seconds, he slowly shook his head, “It is fine… I was just tired and that`s why I just lost my temper and snapped at you”

“Say… Yoseop… You know that I am still in love with you indeed, right?”

If before, every time Yifan say the word love towards him, Yoseop`s heart will feel like it wanted to burst with happiness but now, he felt nothing. He wanted to hear the word, he wanted so much but not from the boy in front of him.

He wanted to hear it from Doojoon.

“Don`t you understand what I have been telling you before, Yifan?”

Yifan sighed, “Yoseop, I am sorry for that stupid mistake that I did with that Huang Zitao guy. That was so stupid of me. I am so sorry. Can`t you forgive me? I promise I will not do it again”

“I already forgive you but I can`t be with you again, that`s all”

“That`s all…?” Yifan raised his eyebrows, “That is not all to me… You meant so much to me, Yoseop. We have been together for a long time and we know each other so well. Can you just-”

“Yifan…” Yoseop called out softly and he held back what he wanted to say as the waiter came back, handing them their meals. “How should I say it? Just move on, Yifan…” He said right after the waiter left.

Yifan shook his head violently, “I can`t just forget you like that. I love you, Yoseop”

The smaller boy sighed again and slowly, he took his utensils, starting to dig in his meal, a simple chicken soup with meat loaf.

At the other side of the table, Yifan was burning with anger. He wanted so much to just drag Yoseop out of the restaurant and the sense out of him.

How can Yoseop forget about them so easily? They have been together for a good amount of time and they shared so much about each other. They cherish each other a lot and they were like the most famous couple at school.

Yoseop loved him. Yoseop used to love him. Yoseop will always love him unless…

Unless…

Yifan blinked his eyes, “Yoseop…”

“Hmm…” Without taking his eyes of the soup, Yoseop hummed.

Yifan frowned, not wanting to say what was in his mind but he had to confirm it with the other boy in front of him, “You have someone else already… right?”

Yoseop`s hand stopped moving, his mouth slightly opened and he looked up slowly to face Yifan. “What…?”

The taller shook his head and sighed. It seems like he had no appetite already even the dishes on the table looked really appealing.

“I don`t think you will just forget what we have been through. You are not that kind of a person who can switch your love just like you switch off the light. I know you… unless… unless you already have someone else that replace me, right?”

“Yifan…”

“No…” Yifan cut in and he held his hand up, gesturing that he still haven`t finished talking yet, “Who is that person? Who is that brat you dare steal you from me? Who…?”

Yoseop closed his slightly gaped lips and carefully placed down his utensils. He leaned back against the chair and looked at Yifan, “If I say yes… would you stop bothering me again? Can we just be friend instead?”

“So it is true then? It is true that you already have someone else?”

“Almost true…”

“What was that supposed to mean?”

“You don`t have to know” Yoseop said, “All that you have to remember is that I am not that available already. You cheated on me and that`s my cue to finally knew that you are not the one”

“How can you be sure that he is the one then?”

“I just knew… I just believe he is the one”

~~~~~

“I know I see him somewhere…” Junhyung nodded. He opened the can of beer in his hand and gulped down a huge amount of the liquid, grimace at the taste.

Doojoon looked at Junhyung slightly and then he turned his attention back to the television in front of him, “Who…?”

“Yoseop… that favorite kid of yours…”

At the mention of his wife`s name, Doojoon`s ear pricked up, “When…?”

The slightly younger man scoffed loudly, “Don`t play dumb with me, Doo… I know you understand what I meant”

“What are you talking about?”

“I know you miss him. That`s why you have been babying the kid so much…”

“I don`t understand what you were talking about, Jun”

Junhyung snickered, “You missed Yojeong, right?”

This time, the attention at the television was long gone and Doojoon stared at his friend hardly, “Wha-”

“You missed him and the boy looked exactly like him. That`s why you have been sticking too tight with that boy” Junhyung said, looking at Doojoon with the same hard eyes that Doojoon was giving him.

Doojoon stayed silent for a while but then he shook his head. First, Yoseop figured it out that he`s still logged for Yojeong and now Junhyung also said the same.

Is it the true?

It is what he actually felt?

Doojoon himself can`t tell.

“It just that…” Junhyung continued, “I think it is quite dangerous for you, Doo”

“Why is that?”

Junhyung shook his head. He chunk away the empty beer can in his hand and reached for another one, opening it like an expert, “You will somehow developed feelings for that boy and you knew you can`t since you`re his teacher”

“I will not…” Doojoon slowly say, “I know it is dangerous if I fall for him. We were just closed because-”

“You were too closed even if he is your head of board. No other teacher practically ask his students to come by at night to discuss school matter, you know”

Doojoon sighed deeply. He is quite lucky that Junhyung still had no guessed that he already indeed has a relationship with Yoseop. For Junhyung, he just closed to the boy because of Yojeong. Silently, he prayed onto Yojeong`s soul.

“And somehow I also think that they boy started to act different around you”

“How so…?”

“Like he had some crush on you…”

‘Like you had on me…’ Doojoon wanted to say but he held the sentence in, he didn`t want Junhyung to be angry at him and ruined the friendship, “Don`t be ridiculous. That boy already has a boyfriend” Doojoon said.

And he just knew his own word had made his own heart beat faster. Suddenly his mind was thinking of Yoseop and Yifan.

What were they doing?

How was the dinner?

Did Yifan tried to do something to Yoseop?

What are they talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yehet.....

How are my awesome readers? 

This is another update for you guys... How is it? Okay? Not okay?

Don`t forget to comment, okay...

Love, Mera...