The first conflict occur

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

Yoseop was frustrated.

He was beyond frustrated.

Why?

It is because he was doing his homework.

Oh of course he must finish his homework since tomorrow is school day. Plus, he is a student, a perfect student that every teacher dreams of having. But that is not the problem.

The problem is that he is solving his History questions on his freaking wedding night.

What.

Was.

That.

Grunting loudly as he cannot focus his mind at all, Yoseop slammed down the pen in his hand and sighed, rubbed his face so hard and fast until it turned slightly red. “ing …” He murmured.

“You`re not supposed to curse”

“Omma!”

Doojoon laughed out loud while backing away slightly as he didn`t want Yoseop to hang onto him like the boy did before because he knew he will fall again.

“You need to start to callout your husband`s name instead of your mom when you`re shock or scared, you know? From now on, I will protect you and not your mom any longer”

“Yah…” Yoseop bit his lower lips and slit his eyes at the older man, “Could you stop making me become like that? Do you want me to die of heart attack or what?”

“Aw… Don`t be angry, my dearest wife. I was just joking” Doojoon pouted playfully, “But still, you`re not supposed to curse like that especially in my house”

Yeah.

They are now at Doojoon`s apartment. Somehow, Yoseop find all his belongings were already there and been kept properly. His clothes were in Doojoon`s closet, his shoes in the shoe rack, his toiletries, his books, his computer and others.

And somehow, Yoseop didn`t feel like he wanted to know how exactly his things move from his house to his spouse`s.

It must have been his parents.

Who else?

“Yeah, right... I am sorry for that”

“It`s okay…” Doojoon shook his head and headed to the refrigerator, taking out a bottle of water, “What`s that?” He asked, motioning at the book in front of Yoseop.

Yoseop was currently doing his homework at the kitchen table.

Doojoon`s apartment was not too big and not too small either. It fits the two of them perfectly.

There were 3 rooms, bedroom with a walk in closet, store and office, 2 bathrooms with bath up, a balcony with a perfect view of the city and the living room that packed with 2 double sofas and a coffee table and the kitchen that seems not to have any dining table, only one small table that fit only for 2 person dine.

It was just like a normal apartment but with very simple furniture, not too much, at the same time, very clean and looked so modern.

“It`s history…” Yoseop mumbled, eyes almost dropping, “I can`t concentrate at all”

“Are you hungry?” Doojoon asked.

Yoseop raised his eyebrows, “You feed me with whole plate of steak and spaghetti before we went home remember?”

“Oh yeah… I forgot about that” Doojoon chuckled, “Then… are you sleepy?”

“History always a good sleeping pills so yeah... I am sleepy”

“However tomorrow`s a school day so you have to finish that no matter what happened”

Yoseop grunted, “You sounded like my mother”

Placing the bottle in his hand onto the refrigerator back, Doojoon then took his seat in front of the student, “Then, let`s talk while you do your homework since doing it alone will be so boring, is it?”

“You didn`t have any teacher work to do?”

“Well… I didn`t expect to do any work on my wedding night, am I?”

Pouting slightly, Yoseop bit his lower lips, “Sorry about this… It just that… yesterday-”

“Don`t be sorry” Doojoon was quick to interrupt, “We`ve been busy lately so I understand. It`s fine, I`ll accompany to until you finish your work”

“Really…?”

“I am a good husband, right?” Doojoon teased, like usual.

Yoseop huff his breath lightly, making his fringe messed up, “Don`t be too full of yourself, could you?”

The older chuckled lightly, watching as the other slowly picking up his pen and started to scribble whatever it is onto a piece of paper. He never fancy History at all. “So… is there any of your friends know about… us?”

Yoseop shook his head while not taking his eyes of the paper. Somehow, he had plenty of idea on his essay when Doojoon is there sitting in front of him, funny it is because he`s sure that his head is empty before, “You know…”

“What…?”

“I don`t really know a lot about you despite your my husband and I am going to spend the rest of my life with you. So, why don`t you tell me more about yourself”

“What is it that you want to know about your husband?”

Yoseop hummed for a while, probably thinking, “Tell me about you parents” He said slowly, not wanting to hurt the other`s feeling.

Doojoon didn`t really expecting the question but then he smile softly, his head`s wondering back to the moment where he was still living with his parents. How much he missed them, “Well, you knew already that our parents are friends. They do business together. I don`t really want to know the detail and they left me when I was still studying”

The sound of pen being scribble onto the paper slowed down. Yoseop thought he could apologize for bringing up the topic but then, Doojoon continued.

“Then, I live alone, didn`t really have to worry about money and others. My parents leave me with plenty of those so I just have to study really well. I sold the house that I used to live with my parents and bought this apartment. Since I will be living alone there is no point of having a big house”

“Tell me about what you like” Yoseop said even before Doojoon could continue. He felt such a tight feeling in his heart that he didn`t want to know more about what his husband had suffer alone.

Doojoon looked at Yoseop, knowing that the boy just wanted to change the topic and there is no harm in just go with the flow, “I like to play video games” He told, grinning when Yoseop suddenly look up and frowned at him.

“What a playful person you are” Yoseop commented. “You`re different when we`re in school”

“I need to bring the scary and strict image since I am responsible for the disciplinary of the students”

Yoseop chuckled, “Yeah… right… Speaking of that, I want to remind you that we need to do the regular spot check on students at the assembly tomorrow. I have been receiving complaints about cigarettes”

“Thanks for reminding me, my dear” Doojoon nodded, “I also like soccer a lot. I play soccer almost every weekend at the park” He said, didn`t really fancy school related topic.

“Alone…?”

“How can I play soccer alone?”

“Then…?”

“With Jun”

“Jun…?”

Doojoon blinked his eyes, mentally slapping himself for bringing to topic up, “Um… Your teacher also… Junhyung”

“Ah…” Yoseop nodded slowly, “Doojoon-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Sure… what is it?” Doojoon nodded, silently praying hard that Yoseop didn`t ask what he think the boy will ask.

Yoseop stopped his hand from writing and looked at Doojoon in the eyes, “Did you realize that Mr. Jun like you?”

Oh …

“W-Why did you say that?” Doojoon asked back, clearing his throat.

Yoseop shook his head, “Even a blind man can tell that he definitely have some feelings for you. The way he talked, the way he acted around you, which is not normal for a friend”

“Yoseop, I think-”

“There is something you didn`t tell me, right?” By that moment, Yoseop had stop doing his homework and was looking hard at Doojoon.

Doojoon looked at Yoseop for a moment and then sighed, the boy`s too smart. There is no point is hiding things from him. He will know eventually, “Right… There is something that I didn`t tell you. I want to-”

“What is it?”

He sighed again, “You finished your homework already?”

“I didn`t feel like want to do it” Yoseop replied, closing his books and placed them at the side, “I want to spend time with you”

Doojoon nodded, “Then, let`s sit at the front” He said while standing up and pulled the boy`s hand into the living room, getting ready to open the last secret he had been keeping.  

~~~~~

“Junhyun and I, we knew each other even before I met the others; I mean Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Yojeong. We went to the same high school and college. We were so closed”

Yoseop nodded, “It is good to have a good friend like that. I didn`t have any” He said, pouting. “It is your fault. All of them are scared of me because I am the head of the disciplinary board”

Doojoon laughed slight, “However, our friendship have consequences, big one…”

“What is it…?”

“He… developed feelings for me… you know what I mean, right?” The husband asked, looking at the boy beside him.

Yoseop blinked his eyes, “He… likes you?” He asked and when Doojoon hesitantly nodded, his eyebrows raised, “I was right? Mr. Junhyung likes you?”

“We had a big fight as soon as he knew about me and Yojeong and I tried so hard not to break our friendship since we`ve built it long time ago and after Yojeong left, it was like the door was open again for him. So, that`s why he acted like that when he`s with me, you know”

“Why didn`t you tell him about us then?”

“We are actually illegal, right? I mean… we are teacher and student. Basically it is not right for us to get married although you`re 18 already, right?”

“You mean… he will do something bad if he knew? He will tell the… whoever it is and ruin our marriage?”

Doojoon sighed and he slipped his hand into Yoseop`s, intertwined their fingers together, “He did something to Yojeong before. Who knows what he will do to you, right?”

Their interlocked fingers fitted each other so well and Doojoon`s heart bloomed when he realized it.

Yoseop gasped, turning his body to face his husband, “He hurt Yojeong-shi? What did he do? Are you serious that Mr. Junhyung did something bad? He`s a very nice teacher”

“Let`s not talk about that. It is better if you don`t know, Yoseop-ah”

Yoseop sighed, his hot breath fanning Doojoon face and slowly, he inched closer before placing his head on Doojoon`s shoulder, “Why is my life suddenly turned very hard? This is your entire fault, Mr. Yoon”

“Regret…?” Doojoon whispered. Turning his head slightly and his lips met the boy`s hair. “You`re hoping so that you didn`t get married to me?”

“No…” He whined very cutely and Doojoon suddenly realized that Yoseop have yet another talent, whining, “It just that… I thought this will only be difficult since we have to wait for another 2 months and a half to announce our marriage but it is more than that”

“Don`t worry, I will always be here for you…” Doojoon said, planting his lips onto the boy`s head, inhaling the sweet scent of apple. “I will always protect you no matter what”

Yoseop swallowed his saliva, “Um… Doojoon-ah…”

“Hmm…”

“I have something to tell…”

“What is it…?”

“Um…” Yoseop played with Doojoon `s fingers slightly, “I am sorry but I… I am not… ready yet…”

“Ready for what…?”

Yoseop whined again. Doojoon sometimes can be very dense and it frustrated him so much, “For… you know… whatever we were supposed to do tonight… I mean… what a married couple should do…”

Doojoon frowned slightly while thinking on what is Yoseop was talking about… It took him exactly 2 minutes to figure it out. “Oh…” He grinned slightly, “It`s okay…”

He will be the biggest liar in the ing world if his heart didn`t screamed for him to just pounce on the boy sitting next to him but Doojoon didn`t wanted to create any trouble. Yoseop might be limping to school tomorrow if he did that.

No… not might…

The boy will definitely be limping to school.  

Yoseop slowly looked up at Doojoon, didn`t even pulled back even though they are so closed together, “I am sorry… you must have waited for it. I know I have to fulfill your needs but I have been thinking and I-”

“It is okay, Yoseop. You don`t have to think much about it”

“You are not angry at me?”

Doojoon raised his eyebrows, “There is no reason for me to be angry at my cute wife right now, is it?”

“But it must-”

“I didn`t marry you for having . I can wait. I will wait for you to be ready, okay?”

“Thank you, Doojoon-ah”

Doojoon placed a chaste kiss on the smooth forehead in front of him, “I love you”

~~~~~

Yoseop`s eyes snapped open when the thunder strikes. He looked around the unfamiliar room and clench onto the thick blanket tightly. He had always been scared of the thunder ever since he was a small kid.

Usually, his mother would have slipped into the bed and lulled him back to sleep.

But now…

He has Doojoon, his husband.

Yoseop looked at his side and sees the very familiar face, the face that he sees every day at school and now, he will see the face every day at home.

Doojoon was asleep, looking very peacefully. He slept facing Yoseop with his left hand tucked under Yoseop`s head, being the younger`s pillow while his right hand wrapped loosely on Yoseop`s waist. Yoseop`s face almost buried into Doojoon`s chest.  

The thunder strikes again and Yoseop inched closer. The warmth of Doojoon`s body calm his nerve slightly and he felt safe. He felt so safe being with the older man and for once, he thanked his parents for making this marriage decision for him.

Yoseop almost drift back into his slumber when Doojoon suddenly, sleepily opened his eyes and looked at Yoseop who was also looking at him.

Yoseop slowly smiled and his hand moved from under the blanket to Doojoon`s hair. But then, his hand stopped midway, so does his smiles suddenly felt tight.

It is because Doojoon suddenly opened up his lips and murmured, “Yojeong-ah…” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey awesome guys... here is another update for you... 

i would like to wish any of my friends and readers who will be celebrating New Year... Happy New Year... may you have the best luck for this year... 

for the others... how about my story this time? 

don`t forget to comment guys...

Love, Mera...