Conflict number three

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

“Um… You didn`t go home yet?”

Junhyung chuckled and he leisurely walked past Doojoon towards his own desk right beside Doojoon`s. Placing a few files in his hand on the table, he then flopped down on his chair, “Of course not yet. The principle wants the report about last meeting today by hook or by crook”

“O-Oh…” Doojoon nodded and he slowly walked to his own desk.

Junhyung eyed Doojoon suspiciously, “What are you doing here? School ends hours ago” He asked.

“Just…” He swallowed his nervousness. Didn`t know why but Doojoon suddenly felt like something not right is going to happen, “Just taking my leisure time, didn`t want to rush to go home”

“That`s all…?”

“Yeah…”

He nodded, “Hmm…” Junhyung sighed softly and pulled off his necktie, “Well then… why don`t we hang out for tonight? Both of us didn`t have morning class tomorrow, right?”

Doojoon`s head jolted up. He laughed forcedly, “I don`t think it is a good idea. I felt… really tired today, full class since morning”

Junhyung pouted, “You know what? I really felt like you are avoiding me lately. Are you really seeing someone behind my back?”

“What are you talking about?” Doojoon shook his head, starting to pack his bag, pretending that he is leaving. “I didn`t avoid you at all”

“I have been hearing rumors too. The students and other teachers had been saying that you are being so close with that student of yours. That boy Yang Yoseop”

“He is my-”

“I know…” Junhyung cut in, “I know that he is the president of your disciplinary board and I also know that you guys spent time a lot because of all the reports and inspections but I don`t think a teacher should go to and from school with a student, right?”

Doojoon looked at Junhyung and he sighed, “Could you stop making stupid assumption? I know that the others had been saying things behind me, saying that I have an affair with Yoseop. Are you nuts? That is so dangerous and I could lost my job because of that”

“That`s right…” Junhyung nodded, “Oh… I met Hyunseung yesterday…”

Hearing the name of the person that handle his wedding made Doojoon`s heart beat faster than ever, “R-Really…? How was he?”

“He is fine, skinny like usual but his 4-D head still the same. He asked me is it fruitcake was named fruitcake because it came from tree like other fruits” Junhyung grinned, “And he asked me to send his regards to you, asking me to bring you to him because he misses you so much”

Doojoon nodded slowly and he suddenly pray hard that Yoseop will take a longer time with Yifan. He didn`t want the boy to be seen by Junhyung because he knew his friend will accuse them of having an affair like what everyone else was saying.

“And… Doo…”

“What…?”

“I need to talk to you about something…”

“What is it?”

Junhyung stood up and he walked until he reached the front of Doojoon`s desk, where Doojoon was standing at, “I need to know about us…”

“What about us…?” Doojoon asked, purposely avoid the direct eye contact that Junhyung was giving him. Of course he knew what Junhyung was trying to say and he knew that sooner or later, Junhyung will initiate this conversation.

Which it appears to be now…

“You know what I am trying to say, Doo”

Doojoon exhaled softly, “Jun… I-”

“You knew about my feelings, right?”

“Jun… We promised not to talk about this”

“You made that promise all by yourself and I never agree to it” Junhyung said, stepping one step closer. “You knew what I felt about you and yet you still act like there is nothing had happen between us”

“What had happened between us?” Doojoon asked, standing straight, “You tell me, Jun. What had happened between us?”

Junhyung gulped down his spit, lips trembling, “Why are you acting like this? I am willing to do anything for you, Doo. Ever since we knew each other, I have been showing you affections, lots of it and yet you still-”

“Why do I have to repeat myself over and over again? Every single moment when you tell me about your feelings, I have always given you the same answer and yet you still being stubborn and when this happen, you blame me”

“Then-”

“Then what am I supposed to do?”

Junhyung glared slightly at Doojoon, “Then you should just return my feelings. You should just have love me like the way I love you”

Doojoon sighed deeply, “Don`t be ridiculous, Jun”

“You called this ridiculous?” Junhyung questioned back. He placed both of his hand on Doojoon`s desk, “You call my feelings to you ridiculous? What kind of a person you are? You dare to insult-”

“You dare to hurt other people for love. That is why I called it ridiculous, Jun” Doojoon cut in, “Do you remember what you have done to Yojeong? You hurt him for what? It is only because I love him and not you”

“That`s why if you don`t want anything bad to happen again, you should have just return my feelings. You knew what I capable of. I have done it with Yojeong and I can`t promised that I will not do it again”

Doojoon scoffed, “Then who are you going to hurt this time? Who are you going to push off of the bridge into the river this time? Who are you going to purposely change his food with expired one coated with dirt this time? Who is it?”

Junhyung stayed silent for a moment but then he smirked, “I can`t promised that Yoseop will not be the same as Yojeong”

“Y-Yoseop…?” Doojoon almost shouted, “Are you crazy? That boy is innocent. He didn`t have anything to do with this stupid story of yours”

“Don`t lie to me, Yoon Doojoon” Junhyung chuckled, “I knew what it is that happened between you two. The moment I saw him at your house, I just knew and plus, Yojeong and Yoseop did looked the same, aren`t they? So there is no way for you not to fall for that little boy”

“You don`t have any proof to-”

“You would not believe what I have witness, Doo” Junhyung shook his head, still smirking like an evil stepmother of Cinderella, “I just stay quiet because I want to see for myself how long you guys can keep up with this secret teacher-student relationship. I want to see if he really worth your time”

Doojoon blinked his eyes exactly twice and stared hard at his friend, “What is it that you knew?”

Junhyung scoffed, “I knew that you guys were having an affair”

The slightly older man slowly sighed. Doojoon thought that the other man knew about his marriage. It seems like everyone still think that Yoseop was having an affair with him when actually, the boy`s legally his already.

“I have run into you guys several times at the supermarket and restaurant. You didn`t even send him home after that. So I assumed that he must be sleeping with you. Why is that, Doo? Is it because he looked like Yojeong? Are you that desperate for Yojeong?”

Doojoon snatched his briefcase and glared at the other man, “That should be the question you have to answer. Are you that desperate for me? Don`t you understand that I don`t want your love. If you think that Yoseop and I are having an affair, it is good than. Be sure to remember that I have him already. I don`t need anyone else. Not you, not anyone else”

Junhyung watched as Doojoon walked past him to the door and before Doojoon get out of the office, he stopped the man, “Doo…”

“What…?” Doojoon coldly answered.

“You really want the whole school to know about this?”

Clicking his tongue, Doojoon turned towards Junhyung, “You really like threatening me like that, right? You did the same with Yojeong too”

“So you should know that I will do what I said” Junhyung also turned his body and easily flopped onto Doojoon`s desk, “Right…?”

Clenching his fist, Doojoon almost blew up in anger. He didn`t want Yoseop to get into trouble. It just few days away from the final exam and if the school know about this relationship he was having with Yoseop, that boy will be expel from school.

Not only that, he will also get affected. It will be probably being a warning or worst, his license, he will lose it. His hard work for almost 5 years will be thrown away just like that.

“So… what say you?” Junhyung asked, smiling really sweetly that make Doojoon felt like he wanted to punch that man.

“What is it that you want me to do…?”

Junhyung hummed as if he was thinking deeply, “As for now… let`s go to your house…”

~~~~~

Yoseop hugged his knees tightly, trying not to move too much as his hurt like hell. His eyes wander around the street where Yifan was driving him to. He recognized that the road the other boy was taking is not the road to his home.

“Where are we going?” He whispered, even talking loudly hurt him.

Yifan glanced at the trembling boy beside him only for a while, “I know you have been staying at his house” He said, earning a shock look from Yoseop, “So I am taking you there”

Yoseop blinked his eyes repeatedly, “H-How did you-”

“I know a lot more than what you think I know, Seop. Your parents are very fond of Mr. Yoon. They would never be ashamed to admit that he is indeed their son in law”

Hearing every single word from Yifan made Yoseop trembles harder than ever. He slowly moved closer to Yifan, winced there and then when his stings, “Y-Yifan… please…” He clutched at the long sleeve of Yifan`s shirt, “I am begging you…”

The taller slowly smirked and he pulled the car over at the side of the road. Titling his head, he then looked at the pure scared expression of Yang Yoseop, “Isn`t this lovely? Now you know who you really belong to, is it?”

“Please…”

“Please what…?”

Yoseop started to sob, “Please don`t tell anyone about this. I beg you for mercy, Yifan. I can`t let anything bad happen to Mr. Yoon because of this”

Honestly, Yifan never thought that Yoseop would beg him over the secret like this. The smaller boy`s very persistent and he never let any problem came stopping him before. What changed now?

“It`s only 2 weeks before school end. I beg you, Yifan. Please don`t tell anyone about me and Mr. Yoon. At least unti l we finished school”

Yifan crossed his long legs, stared really hard at Yoseop, “Tell me one good reason why I should not report this to the principle first thing tomorrow morning?”

“B-Because…” Yoseop was lost for word. He didn`t know what he was supposed to say to Yifan. “I… I…”

“Well…?”

“I… l-love him…”

Yifan raised his eyebrows, clearly not amused with the answer Yoseop just give him, “If that`s the reason, I swear the whole school will be spitting curse at both of you tomorrow” He said sharply.

Yoseop breathed hitched and he sobbed again, “Yifan…”

“You know what I want to hear, Yang Yoseop”

There was a brief silent, both of them didn`t want to say anything. Yoseop was thinking really hard on what he was supposed to say while Yifan was simply giving the other boy time for him to think wisely.

“Well…?” Yifan breaks the silent in the car.

Yoseop looked up and he pulled his grasp from Yifan`s shirt. He sobbed and winced at the same time, “I… I will… do anything… you want…”

Slowly, Yifan smirked and he crossed his hands together this time on his knees, “It is not that hard to say, right? Just one simple sentence”

“Until… school is over… I will do anything you want. Please don`t tell anyone about this, about us, about anything you see or hear or know” Yoseop said slowly. Although he knew that he was practically digging his own grave, he could not care less.

Doojoon is so precise to him. He cannot let anything bad happen to him at all. He just can`t because… because he knew now that he really love his husband very much.

Yifan leaned closer, eyes never left the other boy`s. He didn`t move back even when Yoseop scooted further than him and when the boy can`t longer go anywhere, he placed his hand on Yoseop`s thigh.

Yoseop didn`t even realized he was holding his breath. He blinked rapidly, nervously trying to move back even when he knew he can`t move any longer.

“Kiss me…”

The trapped boy almost squeaks, “W-What…?”

Yifan scoffed, his hot breath`s fanning Yoseop`s front hair, “Kiss me… like we used to kiss before and probably I would consider to let you go home instead of taking you to my house and you knew… Yoseop… you knew what will happen once you enter”

His tears fall again but he knew it left no effect on Yifan. Once the boy turned devil, no angel can cave him. He had ed up. Yoseop knew that so well now.

Why…?

Why thing has to turn out to be like this?

Why he has to kiss Doojoon at school?

Why…?

Why…?

“Come on, Seop… You used to like it when I asked you to kiss me” Yifan whispered. He sounded seductive but Yoseop felt like he wanted to smash that long face with his fist. “I don`t have to treat you again, right?”

Yoseop wiped his wet eyes and he looked up at Yifan. He blinked his eyes and trying hard to think of anything else other than the situation he was currently dealing with. But of course, there is no use of it.

Slowly, with full hesitation, Yoseop leaned in towards Yifan waiting lips. His eyes looked at the lips and as fast as he could, he clamped his lips on Yifan. He pulled back after a good 2 seconds, panting hard like he just did 100 meters.

Yifan, however, did not look impressed at all. He raised his eyebrows, “What the hell is that?” He harshly questioned.

Yoseop gulped down his saliva, looking anywhere but the other boy, trying to turn his head to the other way when Yifan suddenly grabbed his whole head with his two big hands and smooched Yoseop right on the lips.

~~~~~

Doojoon took another glance at his phone. There is still no word from Yoseop and he is dead worried. His wife had never makes him this worried ever since they got married. Did something happen to him?

“He`s a big boy. He knew how to take care of his own ” Junhyung casually said and he flopped down on the sofa right beside Doojoon. He snatched the phone in Doojoon`s hand and tossed it away.

It is quite a surprise that Doojoon didn`t say anything about it.

“Come on… Don`t act like such a … Cheer up a little bit, big man. We finally can catch up. It is just the two of us, right?” Junhyung chuckled.

Doojoon sighed and he leaned all the way back on the sofa. Actually, he didn`t even hear what Junhyung was saying. The man had been doing his own thing in Doojoon`s house, eat, nap, shower, what so ever.

His head`s filled with Yoseop.

Junhyung glanced at Doojoon and he rolled his eyes, “I can tell that you`re thinking about that boy, Yang Yoseop. I said he is fine. You don`t have to be worried about your secret lover”

“You will not understand”

“Yeah… of course I can`t understand a thing you did” Junhyung hummed, “You dated a student and ignored me, who loves you so much and then when you get caught, you acted so calm even when I knew you are scared a hell”

“I am not scared”

“Yes you are…”

“I am not…”

“Then should I tell the principle?”

“Don`t you dare…!” Doojoon glared at Junhyung and his voice rose up a little bit.

Junhyung scoffed, didn`t even feel scared of his own friend, “That`s the proof that you are indeed, very scared of the fact that I knew about your scandal with that boy”

Doojoon huffed his breath, feeling really annoyed at the moment. He slumped back against the sofa and sighed deeply, “You know what, Jun…? I think we should stop this now”

“Stop what…?”

“This… playing games when we already knew who will win, acting like kids when we already nearly 30. I just can`t do this any longer, Jun”

“Then you just have to-”

“I don`t love you…!” Doojoon stood up from the sofa and he shouted. He was sure that the neighbor can hear his voice. He looked at Junhyung straight in the eyes and saw how shock the other man is at his sudden outburst.

Junhyung`s mouth opened and closed few times. He didn`t know what to say.

“Don`t you get it, Yong Junhyung. I don`t love you. I love Yoseop” He declared. Right at that moment, he didn`t care if anyone knows about his relationship with his wife, “Go ahead and tell the whole world about it. So if I got fired from my job, I will bring the boy away from here so that I will not going to see you ever again!”

Junhyung blinked his eyes, “Doo…”

“I really can`t take it anymore. You really like to do this to me. This is not the first time. You were also like this during Yojeong was still alive. Why don`t you go find any other man that could love you? I am sure that there are plenty other more handsome guy than me”

Slowly, Junhyung stood up, standing facing the angry Doojoon, “Please calm down for a while”

“I can`t calm down” Doojoon said, “I can`t keep my calm down after everything you have done. Now what else do you want me to do? If you want me to be with you, I am sorry but I can`t. I already have Yoseop and he is my life now. So, what else do you want from me?”

“I…” Junhyung was lost for words. If before, he was confident but now, he felt empty after Doojoon`s declaration. He felt… alone.

Doojoon scoffed, “If you have nothing else, get the hell out of my house. I need to find Yoseop now”

Junhyung bit his lips, really hard that it almost bleed.

“Jun… I said-”

“Kiss me…”

Doojoon frowned, “What…?”

“Kiss me for the last time…” Junhyung said slowly, “Kiss me for the last time and I will never bother you and Yoseop again”

The taller man clicked his tongue. There is no way he would kiss this lunatic. However, sometimes… actually, most of the times, Junhyung really mean it of what he said and this time, Doojoon really wanted to believe that Junhyung will leave him alone after this.

So, he quickly inched closer and kissed Junhyung right on the lips. The kiss lingers only for a mere 6 seconds. There is no tongue, no teeth clashing, no lips swipe, just a simply lips to lips touch.

When he pulled away, Doojoon wiped his lips with his long sleeves shirt, “Now… Get out…”

However, Junhyung didn`t budge and he even started to smile… or more to smirk.

“Jun… I said-”

“Really…? Should I be the one to get out… or you…?”

Doojoon frowned and then a sound of someone slowly sob appears on his back. As he turned around, he cursed the day he was born. “Y-Yoseop…” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it... Another update and this time, i managed to update a little bit earlier than before... Hope you guys can forgive my mistake for super late update last time... 

I am so sorry for the readers who were asking me for a double update... i will try to fulfill it but probably not now... i am still very busy... but i will try for it... 

So... guys... comment on this one, okay...

Love, Mera...