Double update (part 2)

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

Yoseop sighed deeply and leaned back against the chair. He finished answering all questions and now will wait for the examiner to announce that time finished. Well, that will be in about… 4 minutes.

The final Chemistry questions were quite hard for him and thinking about that, Yoseop huff his breath. There is no way he would drop his mark. That ert husband looked down on him. He will prove it that there will be no deep kiss for that e.

By no it means that he didn`t want to kiss his husband. He would love to kiss that man but deep inside, every single time they made out, there`s a tiny little voice in his head, asking him to pull back because if he didn`t, he knew they will finally have .

Doojoon had blurted out his frustration for not being able to even see his wife`s body. To tell the truth, Yoseop was really shocked when he heard it. He never thought that Doojoon took the matter so serious. He thought that at least, Doojoon can wait for him.

It is not that he`s afraid of having . It is not that he is a . He had done it with Yifan plenty of times, willing or force. It is just that with Doojoon, it is not just . It will be making love. And Yoseop want to make love while he is so sure that both of them really are in love with each other.

He loves Doojoon. He loves the man so much. He realized it the moment Doojoon first said Yojeong`s name during the night. It hurts so much. But he didn`t know about Doojoon. Every time the man says love to him, the smile Doojoon wore, as if it was not for him but for Yojeong.

He almost scoffed at himself for being jealous over dead man. But it is not his fault that he has the same features as the man. It is not his fault that he felt jealous over the man that his husband once had love so much.

That`s why before they really make love to each other, Yoseop want to hear Doojoon say that he loves him. He loves Yang Yoseop. He loves Yoon Yoseop.

He looked around the exam hall and noticed that there are lot other students seem to be facing with hardship while answering the paper. Most of them were looking at the clock and cursing slowly. Even the boy on his left was doing the same.

 4 minutes passed by in a flash and out of sudden, Yoseop finds himself walking out from the exam hall. He shook his head as if wanting to clear out his day dream mind and on his way to the café, he bumped against Yifan.

Of course it has to be Yifan that he bumped into and not any other student.

“Hello there…” Yifan called out to him.

Yoseop shut his eyes in frustration. The boy was the last boy he ever wanted to meet now. After what had happened between them, he didn`t think he even want to be friend with Yifan.  

However, he remembers his promised. He had told the boy that he is Yifan`s property until the school is over. No matter how hard it will be for him, he just can`t let anything bad happen to his precious Doojoon.

Yifan had been good not to bother him for a day after the , if he can call it a . Junhyung also didn`t even call Doojoon or what although the teacher didn`t go to school without any notice. Yoseop felt relieve for that but he knew he still have few days before school end.

Like it or not, he had to face this two men.

“Hey…” He called out back softly.

Yifan smirked, “You didn`t wait for me at the exam hall. Are you that hungry? I guess Mr. Yoon really dig up on hard questions for us” He said while his hand sneaked around Yoseop`s waist.

Yoseop placed his palm on Yifan`s chest, pushing the boy slightly away, “Yifan, we are in the middle for the hall way”

“So…?”

“Get your hands off me”

“What for…? Everyone already know about us” Yifan said proudly and he winked at the group of girl that walked pass them. He raised his eyebrows at the boy in his arm when Yoseop rolled his eyes at the girly squeal. “Come with me after school”

“We have exams tomorrow”

“Let`s study together”

“No…”

“Please…” Yifan whined.

“No…” Yoseop said, looking up at the tall boy.

“Please…” This time, Yifan slit his eyes and almost smirked again as Yoseop flinched. He hates to force the boy but Yoseop himself knew better not to say no to him.

Yoseop gulped down his own spit and blinked furiously, “F-Fine…” He said slowly, not wanting anyone to hear him. He hopes so much that no one heard Yifan change of voice tone. At first, the boy whined cutely and out of sudden, he sounded like a murderer. “J-Just… send me back home before 10”

Yifan smiled cheekily and he let go of Yoseop`s waist, “Okay, my love. Wait for me at the school gate after school and good luck for your paper after this. I shall not bother you until then” He said happily and before he walked away, he planted a kiss on the boy`s cheek.

~~~~~

“How was your paper today?”

“It is fine. I am sure that I did well but I didn`t know either I can score 100 like before for your paper”

“It`s okay. I can get my kiss then if you didn`t score 100 for my paper”

“Yah… I didn`t know that there is a teacher who didn`t want his student to get full mark”

“Well… you`re an exception… You are not only my student but my one and only wife”

Yoseop rolled his eyes at the fail cheekiness.

“I heard that you have a date”

“It is not a date. Yifan wanted us to study together. That`s all” Yoseop said, smiling to almost everyone that walked pass him. He clutched tightly to the phone on his left hand and bad on his right hand.

“It`s fine. I know that I can trust you but can you please don`t go back home too late, sweetheart?” Doojoon said at the other line.

Yoseop smiled shyly and if his husband`s there, he would be blushing already. Somehow, Doojoon`s word really had big impact on him. “Of course I will. If I am not back at home at 10 the most, come and find me”

“You bet, honey. I will make police report first and foremost”

Yoseop chuckled, “Okay then, I`ll see you at home, okay?”

“Can you please promise me that you will take care of yourself? I don`t want anything bad happened again. I still can`t trust this boy after what he did to you”

“He would not do anything bad at me if I play good. He just want control over me, that`s all. I promised you nothing bad will happen”

“I did this for you, you know”

“I know” Yoseop nodded, “Thank you for believing in me. I know it is hard for you to just let me went out with Yifan after all these things but it will only take few hours. I promised”

Yoseop could hear a deep sigh and he did the same. He also felt reluctant to go to the library with Yifan but he knew what will happen if he didn’t go instead. It is still better for him to be hurt and not his precious, the one and only husband.

“Don`t go to dinner with him. I will cook today”

“Really…? Okay then. I will starve myself until I went home”

Doojoon chuckled really manly that made Yoseop almost squeal like a girl, “Be careful okay”

Okay…”

“Bye then… I love you…”

Yoseop bit his lower lips, still not with his name, “I love you too, Doo”

~~~~~

“How was your body?”

Yoseop didn`t look up from the book in his hand and he just hummed to the question from the boy sitting beside him.

“I am sorry…”

“It`s fine”

Yifan sighed softly. He closed his notebook and leaned back against the chair, looking at the small boy beside him. Since they enter the library, the boy that been ignoring him totally. He felt like an idiot, talking to a boy that will only hum back to him. “How did your… how did Mr. Yoon… look like when he knew?”

Yoseop blinked his eyes. He didn`t expect Yifan to be so concern about him, “He`s angry for sure”

“I am sure of that but he didn`t do anything towards me until now”

“I asked him not to”

“Why…?”

“I know what you will do if I let him beat you to the pulp”

Yifan raised his eyebrows, “What was that supposed to mean, Seop?”

Yoseop sighed and at last, he looked up at Yifan, “I love him” He declared almost loudly, “I love my husband so I don`t want anything bad to happen to him. I know that either you or Mr. Yong will expose about us to school if I let him do anything to you. That`s my answer to your question”

“There is…” Yifan swallowed his spit. How dare Yoseop declare his love for other man right in front of his face? How dare Yoseop say that? “You really are looking for trouble, aren`t you?”

“I am…? I am looking for trouble?” Yoseop asked back, defending himself like he should, “You tell me, Yifan. You tell me, who`s the one that threatened me? Who`s the one that me? Who`s the one that didn`t even have any courage to man up and look forward after being rejected? Is it me? Is it me or is it you, Yifan?”

Yifan slit his eyes and he almost slammed the book in his hand on the table, making loud sound. Standing up, he dragged Yoseop towards the book shelves, ignoring the boy`s smacked on his back.

Yoseop winced when he`s being slammed on the book shelf. “What the hell are you doing?”

“You really think that you can spit your words onto my face like that, Yang Yoseop?” Yifan growled like a wolf wanting to eat his prey. “You forgot who`s at the top, Yoseop. I can easily make you beg for my if I want. Don`t forget that”

“Just go to hell, Yifan” Yoseop spit back, “I don`t care any longer. Just go and tell the whole world about me and Doojoon. Go and make yourself proud for making me and your own teacher get into our deepest slumped. Go and on your own. I don`t care any longer”

Yifan scoffed and shook his head. In the matter of second, he pinned Yoseop with his body, “Then, I really have to discipline you more, is it?” He whispered, hands moving towards Yoseop`s pant.

Yoseop`s eyes widened and he struggled really hard but no matter what he did, he can`t move at all. Everything that happened to him few days ago flash in front of his eyes like a screen, like a movie. And he cried.

He felt really useless because again and again, he keeps on getting into situation like this. He should have listened to his husband. He should have not gone with Yifan. The boy will never learn his lesson. Once he gets on top, he will never went down anymore.

Silently, as he heard the zip of his pant being pulled down, he whispered his husband`s name.

“You er…”

Yoseop opened his eyes and blinked the tears away until he saw Yifan`s laying on the floor, clutching over his cheek. He frowned and then he saw his husband with the headmaster on the side.

~~~~~

Doojoon clutched tightly on Yoseop`s hand. The boy`s trembling really hard even though he didn`t cry. Both of them wait patiently for the headmaster to speak up.

The headmaster cleared his throat and both of them flinched. “Doojoon… Yoseop…” The old man speaks up.

The married couple looked up at the headmaster, murmuring nothing and let the silent filled the air of the headmaster`s office. It almost 11 at night but all of them were wide awake. Yoseop knew he should be studying since he will have his paper tomorrow and Doojoon also has a meeting first thing in the morning. However, the situation they were in now is more important than any of that.

“You do know that this is wrong, right?” The headmaster asked slowly.

Doojoon nodded slowly, “Yes, I am aware of that” He answered. The headmaster didn`t seems angry but who knows he will blew up later on.

“I am talking about you guys being together and not Yifan trying to Yoseop. You are aware of what might face you because of this, right?”

Doojoon nodded again. He didn`t know what else to say. He knew from the moment him first being a teacher that marrying or even having an affair with student is so wrong. He will be fired in no time and there is long way for him to get his teaching license back.

He kept on saying that Yoseop being delusional every moment the little boy reminded him of that but it is only and only to mask up his own fear of losing his job.

“Why don`t you guys tell me what actually happened with both of you? I never thought that you guys being close had other meaning other than merely a teacher-student relationship under disciplinary board”

Doojoon looked briefly at his wife and the boy already looked up at him. Of course he had to be the one who speaks up, “Well…” He sighed, “It`s just… family matters. Our parents seems to be good friend and stuff and we`re the only child in family. They made promised that I will have to mar-”

“You will have to marry Yoseop when he turned 18?” The headmaster finished the sentence, guessing on his own. He almost grinned when the two in front of him nodded slowly and simultaneously. “You`re story`s so cliché, you know?” He chuckled.

Yoseop gulped down his own spit hardly. His gripped on Doojoon`s hand becomes tighter in no time and the headmaster noticed it with his sharp old eyes.

“There is no need to be afraid, Yoseop-shi” The headmaster called out and Yoseop looked up. “I don`t think I want to report both of you” He said calmly, eyeing the response from the two and when he got nothing but two pair of wide eyes, he continues, “You guys are my best teacher and student, there is no way I want to lose you only when there is only about 3-4 days left of school, right?”

Doojoon mouth opened as if he wanted to say something but nothing comes out. He was suspicious, shocked, stunned and happy at the same time. How can the headmaster just wanted to brush off this matter. He should be punished for what he did, right?

Or maybe he should just be happy that the headmaster wanted to cover the thing for him and his wife?

He didn`t know. He just didn`t know what and how he should react.

“Um…” Yoseop murmured softly, “Are you sure, sir?”

The headmaster smiled and it shows the perfect resemblance of a father, a loving father, “Like I said, there are only few days of school; it will be such a waste to let that go, Yoseop-shi”

“What about-”

“You don’t have to be worried about Wu Yifan” The headmaster said, cutting in between Yoseop`s word, “I will settle it with that boy. Although I also don`t seems like wanting to lose him. He`s one very good student in sport. But just let go of that matter. I will be the one that will handle him”

Doojoon straightened his body, “Sir… you see… there is another story between Yoseop, Yifan and-”

“I know…” The headmaster nodded and Doojoon almost huff his breath in annoyed. This old man also like to cut in other people`s word, “The story of Yoseop being in a relationship with Yifan is not only for students to gossip about. I also know about it” He grinned, “So I think I can take a wild guess of what is actually happening, right?”

Doojoon only nodded, “T-Thank you, sir. I really appreciate what you have done for us. There is no way I can repay it to you for saving us from huge mess” He said, looking at his wife, “I am sorry for not telling you about us. I just thought that I can keep this a secret until school end but it seems like fate really is cruel sometimes”

“It`s fine. You don`t have to mention it. Just make sure that of you prove to me that it is worth it risking my own job for this, okay?”

“Yes, sir” Both Doojoon and Yoseop said at the same time.

~~~~~

The clock shows 12.03 in the morning and supposedly, it is time to sleep. But both Doojoon and Yoseop were busy in the car with the engine off and windows slightly down, fog up. Luckily, there`s no one in the parking lot, not even the guard. If one walks near them, he or she would probably hear loud moans and harsh breath from inside the car.

In the inside, both shirts were already been threw at the back seat and the belts come seconds after. Yoseop shut his eyes tight as Doojoon clamped his lips on his neck, and marking his territory all over his wife. The space was tight as both of them were at the driver seat, with Yoseop little on top of Doojoon`s well-built one but none of them care.

How exactly did they get into that situation? Well, it is just a single touch on Doojoon`s thigh and a peck on Yoseop`s lips lead into a full make out session. And Yoseop didn`t know how and when he did it, but as he opened his eyes, he`s already on Doojoon`s laps.

The air around them becomes hotter in no time. But the cold air quickly blew the hot one away from the slight ajar windows, making the smaller boy trembles in the arms of his husband. Yoseop ran his fingers along Doojoon`s hair, grunting and when Doojoon`s lips travel downwards, his s.

“Doo…” Yoseop whined, wanting nothing other than his husband`s body on his. This is the first time for them to touch each other so intimately like this and even when they knew they had to wake up at 6.30 in the morning, they couldn`t care less.

Yoseop felt a jolt of pleasure when Doojoon`s slipped his hand into his pants and underwear and cupping his crotch. He let out a silent scream when his husband proceeded with pumping it. While breathing hard, Yoseop trembling hands moved to Doojoon`s pant and pulled the zip down.

He didn`t want to feel the pleasure on his own. He wanted his husband to feel the same as him and without thinking twice, he took hold of Doojoon`s crotch into his hand, almost cursing at how big it is.

Doojoon smiled softly, watching how hard his little wife wanted to please him. “It`s fine, Yoseop-ah. Just let me do this” He whispered.

Yoseop opened his eyes to look at Doojoon, “B-But… I want… to… pleasure you… too” He said hardly with panted in between each word.

The husband chuckled and he took off Yoseop`s hands off his crotch. Yoseop didn`t bother to look at what Doojoon will do as he wrapped his arm around Doojoon`s neck as is he need it for life support.

“Ah..!” Yoseop let out a loud moan when he felt his crotch touched Doojoon`s and his husband pumped both of it at the same time. “Doo…” His breath hitched. He almost cried in too much pleasure.

It is different; it is so different when doing it with Doojoon. Even when the man just touch him, he felt like he`s on fire. There is nothing compare to when he did it with Yifan.

It didn`t take long for both of them to , hard and messing both their pants and stomach. Right after he , Yoseop slumped against Doojoon strong body, didn`t have any energy left to even sit straight. It has been long that he that hard.

Doojoon chuckled while his hand still pumping slowly. “Tired…?” He asked and all that he received back was a grunted. He smiled softly.

Lovingly cupping on Yoseop`s cheek, Doojoon pulled his wife`s face towards him and their eyes met, really intensely. Yoseop clutched tightly on Doojoon`s shoulder, waiting for the man to kiss him but Doojoon`s seems like he`s too mesmerize with Yoseop`s round eyes.

“I love you, Yoseop-ah”

Yoseop`s eyes widened. There it is… His husband finally said it. Slowly, he smiled really bright to the point that it hurt his cheek, “I love you too, Doojoon-ah”

Their love making is not complete yet but it is not all that matter. What`s more important is that they finally feel real love on each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There... double update that i promised... i am so so so sorry that it took so long... hope you enjoy and please leave your comment...

It is not the end yet so don`t worry... there will be few more chapter... you can tell me what kind of chapter you want.. Sweet...? Or maybe cheeky...? Perhaps... you still want more conlict with Yifan and Junhyung? Tell me... 

Love, Mera...