Secrets... Too much secrets...

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

"Have you guys finished trying the suits? You guys feel satisfied with it?”

Doojoon handed two hand white suits to the shop`s owner with a bright smile, “Of course we are satisfied with it, Hyunseung-ah. You`re the best designer ever”

Jang Hyunseung, the shop`s owner a.k.a Yoon Doojoon`s friend rolled his eyes, “There no point in praising me like . There is still no discount for you, my friend”

Doojoon pouted childishly, “Aw… Don`t be like that, Seung. We are friends, right?”

“That`s why I totally banned any kind of discount for you… since you`re my friend, Doojoon-ah”

“Haish… I am getting married, Seung-ah. Why can`t you do me a favor for once in your life? This is the first and last time I will visit this shop, you know” Doojoon slit his eyes.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes again, “But why I think your spouse didn`t seem to enjoy this” He said, pointing at the smaller boy sitting inside Doojoon`s car that was park exactly at the outside of the shop. “He`s being moody ever since you both finished trying the suits”

Doojoon averted his eyes to look at the said boy and chuckled softly, “Actually he was just embarrassed of what had happened earlier in the dressing room, that`s all”

“What had happened? Did you take his ity already?” Hyunseung asked without thinking about it first, “Oh gosh, Doojoon. Can`t you wait for another day? He`s yours starting tomorrow and not to mention, in my dressing room? Yoon Doojoon, if i find anything in there, i am going to kill you”

“What?” Doojoon`s head snapped back to see Hyunseung grinning at him, “What the hell is wrong with you? I didn`t marry him for , okay? And for your info, there is nothing happen in the dressing room so you don`t have to be worried of finding any or what in there”

“Really…? Why is it hard for me to believe that?” Still with the mischievous smile, Hyunseung teased while his hands busy working on wrapping the wedding suits. “I guess it`s hard to hold back your from burst for 28 years, is it?”

This time, Doojoon rolled his eyes like Hyunseung usually did, “It is up to you either you want to believe it or not. Now hurry up and tell me how much these cost”

“Geez… such a fire cracker” Hyunseung murmured, “Doo…”

“What…?” Doojoon hummed back, glancing at Yoseop once in a while although he knew that the boy would not be too stupid to get out of the car and wander around the city like lost puppy.

But still, he felt very insecure and wanted to protect the boy so much.

“What about Jun?”

Doojoon blinked his eyes at the question, eyes not leaving the student in his car that was playing with his phone, “What about him?” He asked, playing dumb.

“You knew what I meant, Doo” Hyunseung said and the sound of cash register machine can be heard.

“I have no problem with him”

“According to you, yes. According to him, hell yes you guys have problems”

“Seung, I am getting married tomorrow”

“That`s why I am asking you this. Did the boy know about you and Jun?”

Doojoon shook his head slowly. “I can`t let him know. Can you imagine what he will feel? I met his parents few days ago. He just knew that he will be getting married to me few days ago also. I am so relieve that he didn`t freak out like I have always imagine”

“He will know sooner or later. It is better that you tell him other than he knew from anybody else. Worst, from Jun”

“Hmm… I will think about it”

“And what will Jun said if he knew about this”

“For now, this is only between me, the families and you, Seung. That`s only because you owned this wedding shop. So, I hope you don`t go and spill this to him”

“Of course I will not but still aren`t you and Jun-”

“That`s a story that I have forgotten about, Seung. Jun and I, it`s the past”

“But not to him… right?”

Doojoon softly sighed.

~~~~~

Doojoon glanced at Yoseop, listening to the boy`s soft voice slowly singing to almost all the songs played on the radio. He didn`t knew that Yoseop had a very good voice.

“You and the shop`s owner, are you guys friend?”

He raised his eyebrows and when the traffic stops, he looked at the angelic boy, “You mean Hyunseung?”

Yoseop shrugged, “I don`t know his name but the shop`s owner. The wedding shop” He said, looking at Doojoon, his future.

“Ah…” Doojoon nodded, turning his head back to the front, “Actually, during college, I have 5 close friends, one of them is Junhyung, your teacher also” He explained, almost grinning when Yoseop widened his eyes.

“Mr. Jun…?”

He nodded again, “Then, Hyunseung… the shop`s owner. Then, Kikwang… He`s now working as a businessman, taking over his father`s company in Japan. Dongwoon, the youngest among us, still further his study. He is one very smart guy”

Yoseop hummed while counted in his head, “What about the other one?”

“What other one?”

“You said there were 5 other than you and you just said 4 of them. Kikwang… Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Mr. Jun. Who is the last one?”

Doojoon stayed silent for a moment and Yoseop had almost thought he had asked a wrong question. After a good 3 minutes, Doojoon finally opened up, “His name`s Yojeong. Yang Yojeong”

Yoseop frowned when he somewhat thought he had heard of that name before. Oh yeah… he had only heard of the name Yang because it is also his name for God`s sake. “Well… where is he now?”

“He…” Doojoon hummed, had to take a break for a moment, calming himself, “Yoseop, can I tell you a secret since we will be getting married tomorrow?”

“Of course…” The smaller replied without even thinking twice. “You can tell me any secret”

Out of sudden, Doojoon pulled up at the side and stopped the car. He softly sighed before looking at Yoseop who was watching him with expectancy within his orbs, “Yojeong was my past lover”

Yoseop blinked his eyes once… and twice before reality hits him hard, “Oh my God… I… I am so… sorry… is he… that means…”

“No… it`s not like that” Doojoon was quick to stop Yoseop from rambling out nonsense, “He… died already… brain tumor… last 5 years… few months after I lost my parents…”

The thing is, at first Doojoon only agree to get marry to Yoseop is because the boy look very alike like his past boyfriend. When he look at the boy`s picture, he almost thought his past lover have fake his death. They looked like twin.

Yoseop whined and without hesitating at all, he wrapped his arms around Doojoon`s neck and pulled the teacher closer. With his small figure, he then climbed on top of Doojoon`s lap, much to Doojoon`s surprise, “I am so sorry…” He whispered, burying his face at the crook of Doojoon`s neck.

Doojoon blinked his eyes in confusion but then a soft and loving smile form on his face. He slowly encircled his arms around Yoseop`s petite waist, “Why are you always crying for other people?”

“I am not crying…” Yoseop said, his voice muffled by Doojoon`s shoulder. Well, he did cry. Doojoon feel his shoulder getting wet, that`s why he knew. But Yoseop is such a baby… “There`s dust in your car”

“And it decided to get into your eyes right now and not later or before, is it?”

Yoseop whined again and Doojoon laughed. Honestly, the boy always had an effect on him. Yoseop can always lift up all the stress out of Doojoon.

“Are you done crying?” Doojoon soft voice can be heard.

The student sniffed hard and lifted his face from Doojoon`s shoulder. He wiped his eyes and looked at the teacher, blinking rapidly, “You have gone through a lot, Doojoon. I am so sorry to hear about Yojeong-shii”

“And I am lucky to be able to be with you…” Doojoon smiled, "You know, i almost didn`t agree to get marry to you when my parents brought in the news because I am still with Yojeong but I guess, God knows better, is it? Yojeong left me after my parents"

"I am such a burden to you, right?"

Shaking his head, Doojoon said, "Before i met you, yes I felt burdened but when I get to know you, no you are not. You and Yojeong, you guys shared a very similar features, being with you remind me of him and that is how I learn to build my love and care to you"

"Same features?"

"Hmm... Same attitude... Very cute... Crybaby... Very intelligent... and at first I almost think that the thing that differ you guys were age and name"

"I am sorry that I remind you of him"

"It is okay. Things happen for a reason and I belive in fate"

Yoseop only pouted, “Is there any other secret you want to tell me?”

For once, Doojoon almost spill the secret that he and Hyunseung were talking about before but he thought it could wait. And if he can, he didn`t want Yoseop to know. If he can, he will solve the matter on his own.

Right at that moment, his primary focus is the boy on his lap. His future now is with Yang Yoseop.

Starting from tomorrow, the boy is his responsibility and he promised the boy`s parents already to protect and cherish and love the boy with all his heart. He had no one in this world other than the boy and his friends.

~~~~~

The simplest wedding ceremony ever held.

That is the correct sentence to describe how Yang Yoseop found himself suddenly called Yoon Yoseop.

The only thing they did was wearing the suit the bought the day before, standing in front of a priest, listening to whatever the priest was saying about love, cherish and bla bla bla, and ever so suddenly, Doojoon planted a kiss on his forehead.

That`s all.

It is not like what he had imagine his wedding day would look like.

Totally different. 

He had imgaine to at least seeing the face of his friends on his wedding day and also partying after that. Maybe with a cake and few dancing.

Yoseop blinked his eyes and waved at his parents who had driven away before them, leaving Yoseop with his husband now, sitting inside the car, outside the church.

He frowned and his eyes fell onto the big door of the church. His mind`s empty. He didn`t know what to think. Everything feels right yesterday but very wrong today. 

Within only an hour, he`s someone`s property now. He is no longer is parents` responsibility. He is now Yoon Doojoon`s wife.

A soft hand caressed his left arm and Yoseop looked at his husband, still with his frowned on his forehead.

“Are you okay?”

Doojoon looked at the boy with a very loving smile. He had noticed how quiet the boy had become ever since they met this morning. And he knew he is the reason why.

How can you not be that quiet when your own wedding turned out to be like a runaway wed? He understands, he boy must have expected more. But what can he do. He cannot take the risk of anyone to know about this. Other than Yoseop`s parents and Hyunseung, no one.

Yoseop will graduate from high school soon and he cannot let the boy`s dream crush if anyone knew they had gotten marry. The student got married to the teacher.

And honestly, he cannot risk his teaching license also.

“I am sorry that it turned out like this. I know you want more” Doojoon said, taking the boy`s fingers into his own and intertwined them, “I hope you don`t take this into heart”

Yoseop was still silent but then the boy softly sighed and smiled, “It is okay. I understand. Thank you, Doojoon”

“Why are you thanking me for?”

“I also don`t know. I just want to thank you. I know how dangerous this is for you”

Doojoon shook his head and started the car, getting ready to go back home, “Let`s just not talk about that, okay. It will be okay as soon as you graduate”

Yoseop nodded and tightened his fingers around Doojoon`s, “Doojoon…” He called out after a few minutes of silent enveloping them like cocoon.

The other just hummed back, not taking his eyes off the road.

Biting his lips, Yoseop slowly murmured, “Are you still in love with your… lover?”

Well, Doojoon never thought Yoseop would ask that question on their wedding day. He thought that the boy had forget about the topic already, “I have you now in my life”

“I know… but still… You told me that I remind you of him. So I thought, maybe every time you see me, you see him and not... me...”

“You don`t have to think about it, Yoseop”

“It still buggers me. I want to forget but it kept on coming back into my head” Yoseop pouted, playing with Doojoon`s fingers and not looking at the man when he knew he was being watched. "We are married now. I want you to look at me. i am learning to love you and I honestly hope you too"

"Yose-"

"I still remember what you told me yesterday. You told me you`re learning to love me but I still feel... scared... Maybe one day you would say his name instead of mine during thr night. Maybe one day you would-"

Doojoon sighed slowly, “I have got over it. It was a very long time ago. I don`t want to recall it and like I said, I have you now. You are my number one and only one forever”

Yoseop`s blushed slightly, “How can you said something like that so easily. Aren`t you feel ashamed?”

“Why must I? All I was saying is that I love my wife, is it? And aren`t you supposed to say the same?” The husband teased.

Yoseop punched Doojoon on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another update... 

don`t forget to comment guys... 

Love, Mera