2..

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me.

 

 

"H-Hi! I'm Kyungsoo" said boy replied belatedly.

 

Jongdae laughed, "Nice to meet you. I'm new here, obviously, so I wasn't sure which seat I should be taking..."

 

"Oh, it doesn't matter. We don't do seating arrangements. Sit wherever. Where did you come from?"

 

"I came fr-" Jongdae was cut off when there was a loud sound from beside them of someone bumping into desks.

 

A tall, happy looking guy stood there looking slightly apologetic. He moved to the desk in front of Kyungsoo and asked him, "Is this seat taken?"

 

"Uh-no. Sit wherever... You're new too?!"

 

The tall guy laughed, "Is it too obvious?"

 

"No no no! Its just that I've never seen you around before. Jongdae here is new as well."

 

The guy smiled at Jongdae and extended his hand, "Hey, I'm Chanyeol."

 

"Nice to meet you Chanyeol" they both shook Chanyeol's hand.

 

And so they spent the whole time before the start of class doing introductions. Kyungsoo promised the two a tour of the school during lunch time.

 

The two were nice, Kyungsoo liked them instantly.

 

Their personalities were very bright, with Chanyeol being the sweet excited type and Jongdae being a mischievous bubbly type. It was very refreshing to be with them. Kyungsoo's whole morning went laughing at some antic or other. He felt close to them even though they had met just that morning. Well, some people just came with attractive personalities Kyungsoo thought with a twinge in his heart as he thought of a particular smile that was the school's favourite. He should probably learn from these two guys...

 

"Something wrong?" Jongdae asked looking at Kyungsoo carefully.

 

"No, what makes you think anything is wrong?"

 

"Well, it seemed like your eyes...nothing."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Nothing. Nevermind."

 

By lunch time Kyungsoo was starting to feel like he knew everything about the two of them, especially Chanyeol. The guy  had an express train in his mouth or something, going smoothly and fast and non-stop. Chanyeol had already claimed Kyungsoo as his best friend, clinging to him wherever the shorter went. Jongdae was usually with them, though he preferred giving Kyungsoo some breathing space. God knows the shorter male needed it what with the giant constantly draped around him.

 

---X---

 

It was after school and Kyungsoo was supposed to go meet up with his other friends for a game of basketball again.

 

"Hey guys...I usually go play basketball with a few people right about now. Do you want to come as well? I will introduce them to you."

 

"YAY!! BASKETBALL!" Chanyeol screamed excitedly.

 

"I didn't know you were so passionate about the game. You play often?" Jongdae asked to which Chanyeol cutely shook his head

 

"Nope, I barely play. I'm more of a videogames kind of guy."

 

"Huh? But it seemed like you were super excited about it" Kyungsoo asked with a quizzical look.

 

Chanyeol cocked his head to the side, "Did it?"

 

Jongdae laughed, pulling Chanyeol into a head lock. "Forget it. Let's just go play."

 

Kyungsoo took them to the court and introduced the two to everyone. Chanyeol and Jongdae easily mixed in with the group, just like Kyungsoo had expected. They were playing around before the game when Baekhyun came running to the court holding Minseok's hand, pulling him along.

 

"Sorry guys for being late. I was busy."

 

"Obviously!" One of the guys shouted at the two latecomers suggestively.

 

Baekhyun blushed before punching said guy lightly in the gut.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun and Minseok with a poker face even though his heart burned. He saw Baekhyun walk up to him with Minseok , looking at Jongdae and Chanyeol. Kyungsoo realized that Baekhyun wasn't coming to talk to him per se, but instead to be introduced to the new guys. Tearing his eyes away from Baekhyun's smile and looking at his new friends, Kyungsoo fought the burn in his eyes, jumping slightly when he sawrealised that Jongdae and Chanyeol had been observing him silently. He faked a bright smile and introduced the two.

 

"Guys, this is Baekhyun and his boyfriend Minseok." turning to Baekhyun he said, "These are my friends who joined school today. This is Jongdae and this is Chanyeol." he pointed to the two respectively.

 

"Nice to meet you. How're you enjoying the school so far?" Baekhyun asked with his killer smile.

 

Jongdae smiled uneasily, as if sensing that Kyungsoo harboured some tension towards Baekhyun. If Chanyeol felt it too, he didn't show. He smiled just as brightly before flowing into a full blown conversation with Baekhyun. The two seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter