12.

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second last update

Kyungsoo reached their decided spot 30 minutes before the decided arrival time. He wanted to scout the location and come up with a battle plan. His own thoughts kinda surprised him. He was acting way too seriously for someone he deemed as not being romantically interested in...

He didn't really get to do the scouting though, because not two minutes later, he saw Jongdae walk up to the spot, looking at his phone instead of at the spot. It wasn't until he was a footsteps away that he actually looked up and jolted to a stop when he saw Kyungsoo standing there. He looked like he wished he hadn't come early, but he pulled himself to close the remaining distance anyways.

"I didn't know you were coming early." Kyungsoo said, reading Jongdae's face intently.

The other kept a poker face on, aware of Kyungsoo's scrutinizing gaze, "I had an errand to run, so I was already around here... What about you?"

"I felt like it..." When neither of them had anything to add to it, Kyungsoo decided to take initiative, "Hey, wanna start looking around first? We can join them when they arrive."

Jongdae put his phone away, "Sure, let's do it."

They started walking through the stalls. 

Kyungsoo saw a jewellery stall, and pulled Jongdae in that direction, "Hey, let's go there first."

"Jewellery?" Jongdae raised an eyebrow at Kyungsoo.

"What? Don't you like rings or stuff? Stop pretending you don't love looking for studs." Kyungsoo replied rolling his eyes and grinning when he saw jongdae's surprised look. "You thought I wouldn't notice? I think they look really fashionable and you look really good with them."

Jongdae giggled, "Do I look like a stud with studs on?"

Kyungsoo shot him an unimpressed look while jongdae cackled to himself as he started admiring the merchandise. In the end, jongdae bought himself a pair of studs that Kyungsoo had been secretly admiring and forced Kyungsoo to buy a ring... He was going for a tongue piercing jewellery but Kyungsoo's glared shot him down.

Feeling better, jongdae dragged Kyungsoo to an ice cream stall next. Kyungsoo ordered for the both of them and then tried to pay for jongdae's I've cream.

"No Kyungsoo, I don't want you paying for it." Jongdae was feeling very uncomfortable again. He thought that Kyungsoo was behaving like a friend again, but here he was, trying to be extra nice to him.

When Kyungsoo insisted, jongdae backed away angrily, "NO! ... I see! So you have realised." Turning around, he started leaving but Kyungsoo grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going?"

Jongdae wrung his hand away and started walking away. Kyungsoo ran after him.

"What is bothering you jongdae? Please, talk to me! What are you thinking? Why are you avoiding me? Jongdae-"

The said boy whipped around and started into Kyungsoo's eyes, as if searching for something. "No, you tell me, what are YOU thinking? Are you pitying me because you feel bad that I have these unrequited feelings for you? Or are you turning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter