10.

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update one of final four

Sitting in class, waiting for the teacher to come, Kyungsoo turned to look worriedly at Jongdae, with tissues stuffed up his nose to stop the bleeding. "Are you okay?"

Jongdae gave him a drunk looking smile to assure him that he was actually fine. It was the best he could do after the embarrassment earlier.

Chanyeol, who was looking at Kyungsoo fretting over Jongdae and Jongdae being his awkward self around Kyungsoo, propped his head up on his hand and decided to have some more fun with the situation at hand. "He says he is okay, so let's get back to the main question shall we? what is your type Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo lip twisted up on the left as he tried to think of what to say, "Hmm... I like someone who is funny, sweet, attractive... someone who's laughter makes my heart beat faster and sounds like the faries' bells. i also want them to be easy going, and smart and cool and adorable and-"

Chanyeol put his hand up to stop Kyungsoo, "I feel sorry I asked. Are you sure you aren't trying to describe Baekhyun?"

Both Kyungsoo and Jongdae protested.

"No, I am genuinely telling you."

Jongdae on the other hand had other concerns, "What makes you think that only describes Baekhyun? To me, it sounds like myself. Are you possibly in love with me?" he asked turning to Kyungsoo with a grin, though under his joking face, his heart was beating hard.

Or maybe he didn't have his joking face on since Kyungsoo said, "Very funny. You might work on your face next time you want to joke around though, you know, so that you don't look constipated at the thought of being my ideal type."

Jongdae wanted to scream that that wasn't it, but the teacher had already come in and was going to kick them out of the class if they weren't gonna shut up. Chanyeol gave him a sympathetic and disappointed look before turning to face the front of the class.. Jongdae sighed, thinking of how much more he had to work on this situation with Kyungsoo.

---x---

Chanyeol plopped down beside Jongdae on the grass as they watched Kyungsoo walk away to a vending machine to get them drinks to go along with their lunches. "So, what are the next steps captain?"

Jongdae looked at Chanyeol confused, "Are you talking to me? What do you mean next steps?"

Chanyeol groaned in reply, "Are you seriously so scatterbrained or do you do this to me on purpose? What are you going to do about your crush on Kyungsoo? The coast is clear, all you have to do is march in."

"It's not that easy," Jongdae said in a whiny voice. "He doesnt even see me that way, nor do I know how to change his idea of me. How does one even go around to gettting people to like them? This isn't a made up story or novel where we look at each other and have mutual attraction, this is my life, devoid of all embellishments. I don't have some super trait that would suddenly tug at his heartstrings. I have nothing..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter