4..

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few months into the school and Chanyeol and Jongdae were just as popular as Baekhyun. They were both really close to Baekhyun as well. Kyungsoo had told them that he liked it that way, it was not his business who they hung out with. He still sometimes felt betrayed, by whom he couldn't tell. He felt possessive sometimes bcoz he felt that they should not get along with Baekhyun as they do with him. Sometimes he felt the same way, except he wanted to be the one closest one to Baekhyun. But he didn't complain, couldn't complain, when he got to hang out with Baekhyun more that he normally would have.

 

Kyungsoo felt like with his new friends he had reached a place where he was comfortable. Yeah he still sought to improve himself but he also came to accept a few features of himself that he had looked down on before. He realized that he didn't have to work so hard to be something that he wasn't, could maybe never be. He observed the two and saw that he  just being himself was what worked. And even though he felt like his self wasn't worth much, or even special, he came to appreciate the fact that it wouldn't be any better being someone else. At least this way the bonds he made were stronger, despite being a few only.

 

Kyungsoo still pined after Baekhyun. He felt so torn as more time passed by between the fact that the other didn't think much of him and maybe he should give up, or the fact that his heart kept pushing him to get closer to the other. The opportunity came to get even closer when Kyungsoo and Baekhyun got stranded under the shed for school equipment during a heavy downpour.

 

"wow, its definitely pouring outside." baekhyun said turning his smile towards Kyungsoo who smiled back at him.

 

"I bet Minseok is probably looking all over for me right now. Let me just text him or else he would come out in the rain to get me. He is stupid like that." Baekhyun said with an adoring chuckle.

 

Kyungsoo felt the pangs of jealousy eating at him, "How does it feel to be so loved?"

 

"Minseok..."

 

Kyungsoo shook his head, "No, I was asking about everyone. How does it feel to be loved by others too."

 

Baekhyun looked into Kyungsoo's eye before breaking into another smile, "Aren't friends meant to love each other?"

 

"Yes, friends are..."

 

"So did Jongdae tell you about the games I lent him."

 

"Yeah." Kyungsoo said dismissively, trying to imply the fact that for once he didn't want the conversation between the two to be about his friends, but Baekhyun continued nonetheless. Kyungsoo cut him off, "Tell me more about yourself Baekhyun. What kinda music do you like? What kinda food do you like to eat?" Baekhyun's taut shoulders relaxed. Kyungsoo had never noticed that they were this taut before. Did Baekhyun feel uncomfortable around him? That hurt... Kyungsoo tried to ignore the fact for the rest of the time he was with Baekhyun, trying to just focus on the other and not on the fact that despite all his attempts he was nowhere near to being close to Baekhyun...

 

"Well, those are a lot of questions but ok... I really like Girls Generation. I like to eat almost everything except cucumbers. I really can't stand cucumbers. More about myself? I like the  colours black, white, and grey. Um...what else. Ha ha, this feels like my teacher is trying to make me say interesting facts about me..."

 

"Sorry, you can stop. I was just asking coz I felt like I didn't know you well enough."

 

"No no, its ok. I also love singing. What about you?"

 

"I like RnB music the most. Favourite food is probably spaghet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter