5..

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo spent the night preparing the most delicious lunch for baekhyun and jongdae, and chanyeol as well as an after thought. He should have been thinking about baekhyun, but his mind kept on wandering back to what jongdae said. Was he maybe not giving his friends enough attention because he was so focused on baekhyun?

 

Kyungsoo shook his head and decided that he was going to make sure about his friends came first so he added a little bit extra to jongdae's lunch.

 

He smiled at the finished product, proud of himself.

 

---x---

 

Kyungsoo skipped to school the next day. He whistled throughout the day causing chanyeol to look at him in wonder, while jongdae's face looks a bit dark.

 

"Who did you kill last night?" Chanyeol asked with mock suspicion.

 

"Huh? Why would I kill someone?" Kyungsoo looked too cute, confused and jongdae scrunched up his nose, looking away to stop his heart from fluttering like butterflies.

 

"Well, you are skipping around the school, whistling, have a happy smile on, and the most disturbing of all is that you have this sunny yellow aura around you... You obviously did something. So what did you do?" Chanyeol asked fighting to keep the mirth down from his mock serious face.

 

" you too. For your information I am a very happy and nice person as well."

 

Jongdae laughed, "Sure Kyungsoo. Of course you are totally pure nice and sweet guy. Totally not someone who tried to kill me the other day for accidentally dropping your prince of tennis collection."

 

"You er... I am still pissed about that so you better lay low."

 

Jongdae ignored him and talked to Chanyeol instead, "He is happy because he made lunch for Baekhyun, also Baekhyun is gonna sit with us today."

 

"You never made lunch for me before"

 

"I KNOW RIGHT? I SAID THE SAME THING!"

 

"Shut up you two. I made one for both of you." Kyungsoo said with a frown which was replaced by a smile instantaneously.

 

The other two looked at each other before pulling Kyungsoo and seating him on a chair. They each then pulled a chair, facing Kyungsoo, essentially trapping him there for some serious talk.

 

Kyungsoo sighed, "Please guys. I already know..."

 

"We know you know", Chanyeol cut him off, "but we are still worried. Do you even see yourself? You are on cloud 9 just because Baekhyun will eat with you today. No offense, but your condition is pathetic. I admire that you understand  that you need to get over him since he has Minseok already, but I don't think what you are doing is advisable. You are putting more stress on yourself."

 

"Making food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter