3..

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongdae stopped pulling Kyungsoo as soon as they got some distance away from the court, letting him walk beside himself.

 

"What did you forget?" Kyungsoo asked when he realized that Chanyeol was being unusually quiet and non-nosy.

 

Jongdae smiled at him before rushing forward to avoid replying.

 

"Hey!" Kyungsoo ran after him, with Chanyeol on his heels.

 

They end up in front of an ice cream shop.

 

"Your emergency was ice cream?" Kyungsoo deadpanned.

 

Chanyeol patted Jongdae's back, "I like how your brain works. You are officially my second best friend now."

 

Jongdae snorted before scrunching up his face, "Wow, such an honour. Am I even worthy?"

 

"I know it is an honour but you should be careful. If I deem you any less worthy I will demote you."

 

"And Kyungsoo?"

 

"I love Soo. He will always be my first so don't be jealous."

 

Kyungsoo contemplated if he should just leave the two idiots he was stuck with.

 

They all settled down at a table with their respective ice-creams.

 

Kyungsoo tried to keep his eyes trained on his own ice cream, trying to avoid the talk.

 

Chanyeol was the first to begin to the surprise of the other two. They didn't think he would be such an observant person to pick up on these things even though only Jongdae felt Kyungsoo's heart, literally.

 

"You know Kyung, you don't have to tell us if you are uncomfortable. We just met you today and I want you to be completely comfortable with us. I know it seems like I am usually messing around but I actually do value you. In one day you have given me such sincereness and treated me so nicely that I want to make sure that we stay friends forever. But I won't lie. I am really curious about what the deal is with you and Baekhyun. You seemed sad. You don't have to tell us today but I will appreciated it if you feel, in future, that you could share with us."

 

Jongdae stared open mouthed at Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter