9..

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

huge pic of Jongdae. You're welcome!

 

Kyungsoo lay down beside Jongdae and Chanyeol followed, so all three friends were sprawled out on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Sooooo, do you have any idea of how I should fix things with Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo turned his head towards Jongdae and asked.

"Why are you asking me?" Jongdae replied back. He was being childish right now, but he really didn't want to help Kyungsoo 'fix things' with Baekhyun. It didn't matter that Kyungsoo was aware of the situation, and he was ready to move on. Baekhyun's existence was enough to put Jongdae on alert. It wasn't that he had little faith in Kyungsoo either. Jongdae knew that Kyungsoo would stop looking at Baekhyun in a romantic way, would stop going after him, but that didn't mean that Kyungsoo wouldn't be preoccupied with Baekhyun anyways.

Over the years, Jongdae had learnt a lot about habits, what with his father's struggle with alcohol abuse before his death. To Kyungsoo, Baekhyun had become one of those habits, an addiction. It just made him insecure that if Kyungsoo were to truly get close to Baekhyun then he would pay more attention to him than Jongdae.

"You were the one who said that we could come up with something, so i thought you had something in your mind.?" 

Jongdae shrugged and then both turned to look at Chanyeol. "WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO COME UP WITH THE IDEAS?"

"You always come up with them though."

Chanyeol huffed, "Well, I don't have anything. Even if I did, I am not helping you guys. Why am i even friends with idiots like you is beyond me."

"Wait, wasn' t I your best friend?" Kyungsoo said with an air of mock superiority, "I guess I wasn't. What do you know Jongdae, its just us two now." Saying so Kyungsoo clung onto the said guy. 

Anything witty Jongdae had planned on saying to Chanyeol just vaporized into thin air. His face flushed and he hoped with all his might that his heart stay where it belonged. Chanyeol watched, with a look of cruel amusement. He really needed to get his senses back so that he could keep the joke going. He had worked too hard to build his image for Kyungsoo to now start thinking that he was some kinda stuttering fool who couldn't get jokes.

"Y-yeah!" Wow, smooth

Chanyeol laughed, "you guys can act all dramatic and but i am not spoon feeding you!"

Kyungsoo let go of Jongdae who took in a deep breath, "I hate you too. Talking about spoon feeding, don't expect me to cook for you anymore."

This definitely stirred a protest out of Chanyeol, but he was adamant that he didn't want to suggest anything, "Why don't you ask Jongdae? He said he would help you fix this."

Kyungsoo turned to Jongdae now and honestly, he just wanted to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter