13.

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final update

His mind, whirring about the earlier events, and thinking of what he wanted to be with Jongdae, Kyungsoo wandered, oblivious to everything around him. He had a lot to consider and a lot to decide. Firstly, it was probably a good idea to talk to Jongdae about this and lay out his exact feelings in front of the other boy. Kyungsoo liked him, he really did, but did he trust his feelings? No. He wanted some time, where he could be around Jongdae, hang out with him, and be sure that his feelings for the other boy didn't fall short. But one thing was clear, Jongdae held a special place in his heart, and he wanted to be with the other boy even more.. But how could he confess such a thing to someone who was avoiding him?

Kyungsoo walked around until he hit a random park. Emotionally exhausted, he slumped on a bench. His phone buzzed in his pocket, and he whipped it out to see that Jongdae had texted him. He quickly checked to see what it was about.

 

Kittyface - Chanyeol told me you weren't feeling

                 well and stumbled away pathetically.

                They are all complaining about you

                to me. 

Kittyface - Are you okay?

Kittyface - Hey?

Kittyface - Where are you?

Kittyface - Dude, why aren't you replying?

                                           I am at the Iwatobi park - Me

Kittyface - Wait there. I am coming..

 

Kyungsoo waited there and a few minutes later he saw Jongdae running up to him.

"What's going on?" He gasped as he reached Kyungsoo.

"Nothing?"

Jongdae plopped down beside him on the bench as he wheezed for breath. "What do you mean nothing? Chanyeol called me sniffling, saying that you looked were unwell, and walked away without listening to them. What the hell man?"

Kyungsoo chuckled and Jongdae looked at him, surprised. His chuckles escalated into full fledged laughter when he saw Jongdae looking so confused.

"What are you laughing for?" Jongdae said, nudging Kyungsoo, making him laugh even harder.

Kyungsoo fell onto Jongdae's lap as he fell cackled with this weird sort of glee. Jongdae blushed, but let kyungsoo laugh it out.

"You are adorable sometimes, you know that?" Was the first thing Kyungsoo said when he regulated his breathing again. 

Jongdae pushed Kyungsoo off his lap as he stood up, stuttering, "W-wh-what the ? Shut up! I am still pissed at you."

"Yet you still ran all the way here." Kyungsoo smiled as he leaned into Jongdae's personal space. "Hey.."

"What?" Jongdae said, debating between inching away or leaning in closer.

"I am sorry if I made you feel otherwise, but you are not second to Baekhyun. You are very different from him, and my dearest friend. You are closer to me than he is, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I know what you feel like, and I do feel something towards you, but I don't know if it is romantic... But"

"But?" Jongdae whispered, taking in a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding. This was so nerve wrecking, trying to figure out what Kyungsoo was going to say, whether he wanted to listen to it or not, but something in him wanted to know more.

"But. I am willing to test it. To see if this can be romantic. I guess it should be o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter