6..

you found me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The three friends sat outside since it was a very nice sunny day with a gentle, cool breeze blowing. Kyungsoo took out the lunch boxes and handed them to his friends while he waited for baekhyun to arrive.

The two opened their boxes with lots of oohs and aahs.

Jongdae smiled at his lunch box when Chanyeol took a peek and looked at Kyungsoo with wide eyes, "Hey! Why does he get a special treatment?"

"Coz I am special peasant!" Jongdae said turning his nose higher so that he could look down on chanyeol.

Kyungsoo smiled and was about to stop their bickering when he heard baekhyun call his name. He turned in the direction of the voice to see baekhyun dragging Minseok along with him. The smile on Kyungsoo's face dropped a little but he kept face, reminding himself that he should have prepared for this.

"Hey Minseok hyung. I didn't know you were coming as well. I only prepared one for baekhyun hyung..."

Baekhyun smiled brightly, "it's OK. I didn't tell you coz I didn't want to burden you to make too much. We can share."

Kyungsoo nodded before he turned his complete focus on his lunch box. But baekhyun wasn't one to eat in silence.

So Kyungsoo and I talked yesterday and I was surprised. There is so much I didn't know. He is so talented. He can sing as well. Though I have never heard you sing before Soo."

"I call him soo..." Jongdae whined which led to another bickering session between him and chanyeol over Kyungsoo rights.

Baekhyun kept focusing on Kyungsoo which made the other slightly uncomfortable and happy. The conflicting emotions were there coz even though he was praising Kyungsoo, he was doing it to Minseok.

The rest of the lunch was spent with baekhyun trying to find out things he had in common with Kyungsoo, while snuggling with Minseok; jongdae trying to show off that he had more things in common with Kyungsoo, and baekhyun could never be close to Kyungsoo; and chanyeol shaking his head and comforting Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo, however, was in a daze. He was completely focused on how Baekhyun and Minseok interacted. Their love was very sweet and true to each other. Kyungsoo smiled to himself internally realizing the answer to the question that he had asked himself once- what was so special about Minseok? He had probably known all along. Minseok loved Baekhyun as much as the other loved him. He put a smile on Baekhyun's face, a special smile of different kind than he flashed others. Minseok kept his love real, he didn't put Baekhyun on a pedestal, like Kyungsoo had, or treat him like a doll in special casing like it was fragile. No! He treated Baekhyun as he deserved to be treated, nothing more, nothing less. And Kyungsoo could have never been able to do that...

Kyungsoo lost his apetite. He looked down at his food and didn't even realize when a stray water drop escaped h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter