CHAPTER 2

Fanmeeting's Problem

“I think I’m done.” I said while looking at my reflection in the mirror in my bedroom.

I was wearing a black GOT7 fanmade shirt. Eun Mi got it for me of course. I matched the shirt with a white skinny. I just don’t want to be all black and white, so, I added on a pair of yellow sneakers and a yellow G-Shock watch.

A natural touch on my face and my wavy hair, just a simple ponytail. And, I’m done.

“Na Young-ah~ Are you done?” Eun Mi called me from the living room.

I quickly grabbed my sling bag and ran to the living room. “Sorry. Hehe”

“You look soo… simple.” Il Woo’s waterface turns down.

“Oppa, why does she have too put a lot of effort on it? It’s just a fanmeeting, not a blind date.” Eun Mi answered him for my behalf. Il Woo just gave her a sharp look.

“What? Do you think I’ll fall for that? Puh-lease~” She said disbelief.

Lee Eun Mi, my best and only friend in Korea. I have no friend other than her. She knows everything about me as she is my childhood friend. She is the biggest fan of GOT7   and the one who introduce me with all their songs.

They’re all so addicting and I can’t deny how I love to see the members’ body flip on stage. But, I’m not really interested in getting to know about the members. I’m just…scared.

“Okay everyone, stay in line. Don’t push, everyone will get their turn.” The security try to calm the fans to prevent from any accident.

“This is why I hate concert. A lot of people and my armpits are so wet right now.” I nagged at Eun Mi.

“Hey, that’s gross. This is the world of fangirl. I can’t wait to meet them. Should I hug them? Oh my.. I feel like want to kiss each one of them. Can I? Can I?” Eun Mi said while jumping crazily.

I quickly grabbed her shoulders and made her face me. “Can you please calm yourself down and stay still. Please, act like a girl. You don’t want them to see you like this right?”

She just blinked her eyes several time. “I can’t. I also think that I can fly right now.”

“Urh! Serious?” I let go of her shoulder and she turn back into her fangirling mode.

My turn is coming. All the members greet me with sweet smiles, Hi Five and shook my hand until the fifth guy who was wearing a sleeveless shirt.

He just took the album and asked for my name without lifting up his head.

“Na Young!” I said loudly. But, it was too noisy and I heard him saying “In Young?” while busy signing on the album.

I sighed, I guess he didn’t hear me. So, I leaned forward to make sure he hear me this time.

“Na Young!!” I shouted to him.

“Neh..?” He lifted up his face and our eyes met. My eyes widen. Our faces were just a few inches apart. Just a little move can meet our lips. His eyes, so mesmerizing, his lips, his nose, everything seems so perfect on his face. I didn’t care about everything else. The noises of the fans, I heard none. I was so into him. I feel like I was…flying in the sky.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes. Suddenly, I felt like I just fell from the very sky and awaken from the spell. I quickly lean back to avoid anything worse. I cleared my throat and blinked my eyes for several times.

He was also awaken from the spell and took a deep breath. “Na..Na Young, right?” he busied himself by signing. He wrote something below the signature and quickly flip to other page in a speed fast.

I quickly took the album and bow a little before went to other members. I didnt even realize how many members after the sleeveless guy and I suddenly stood in front of Eun Mi.

I putted my hand on my chest. My heart.. it had been so long since it beating this crazy.

“Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?” Eun Mi asked as I was so pale.

“No, I’m fine. It’s just, so hot here.” I gave a smile to her.

Inside the car

“I still thought that I was dreaming. I hug JB? Oh My God, please don’t wake me up.” Eun Mi mumbled alone inside the car.

I slapped her upper arm hardly while laughing. She looks at me disbelief. “Auch! What is that for?”

“I just want to tell you that you’re not dreaming.” I gave an innocent look.

“Err.. Thanks?” I just giggled to see her mocking face.

“By the way, about GOT7, who is the guy wearing the sleeveless shirt just now?” I was eager to ask her since we got into the car. I just didn’t want to make it obvious, so, I wait for the right time.


“Wearing cap or not?”

“Nope.”

“Mark.” Wait, I’ve heard it before…

“Who?”

“Mark. The flipping guy. You once said to me that you love to see his flip-toss, right?”

“Aaa.. I think so.” I don’t really remember about it.