CHAPTER 3

Fanmeeting's Problem

Mark’s POV

“Arghh!!” I shouted in anger and slammed my face onto the pillow.

“Can’t stop thinking about her?” Jackson asked calmly. He was on his bed, more like a matress actually.

“Yeah. Her eyes, her lips.. wait! Who are you talking about?!”

“The girl at the fanmeeting right? Hello, hyung~ You sat beside me just now. I saw everything. Trust me, EVERYTHING. I was thinking about pushing both of your head together and I can’t imagine what will happen next.” Jackson smiled naughtily

“Everyone will kill her immediately of course. Hmm.. I guess I shall forget her now, it’s not like I can do anthing about it. What a shame.” I sighed downhearted.

“Who said? Just alert with your cellphone.”

I looked at him questionally. “Why should I?” He answered with a smirk and ignored me.

Na Young’s POV

I was lying on my bed thinking what had happened to me. I just couldn’t stop thinking about him. My heart was beating like crazy just by remembering him. And.. Darn it!! I didn’t even shook his hand. I was just so nervous, bowed him and went away. I wished I could turn back time. I pouted sadly.

“The album!” I remembered he had wrote something under his signature. I grabbed my bag and took out the album. I flipped all the pages in rush and found his picture.

“Na Young, I’m sorry.

010-4170-****”

My eyes widen to see the last line. His phone number?! For real?!!

I putted my fist into my mouth to prevent myself from screaming.

“Nononono!! He’s not gonna gave me his phone number right? Seriously?! What a stupid joke!” I pushed the album back into my sling bag in frustration.

But, what if…. No! Face it! He’s an idol, he must be so stupid for giving me his real phone number. And no way I’m gonna fall for him.

I turned off the light and shut my eyes, forcing myself to go asleep.

Mark’s POV

 I went out of my room, going to the bathroom to wash my face. Suddenly,..

“Woow! What happen with your face? You look.. terrible.” Jr who was busy wiping his face with towel. He looks so shocked to see my face.

I just gave him a look and smirk. “I don’t know what Jackson did, but stupid me for hoping.” I ruffled my hair in frustration.

“What?” Jr raised his eyebrow. Couldnt understand what his hyung said.

I sighed. “Nothing. I just want to wash my face.” I pushed him aside and went into the bathroom.

I washed my face and looked into my reflection in the mirror. What the heck I just did? I slept for only an hour just to wait for a stupid miracle.

What did I expect? She’s gonna call me? I sighed thinking about it. Wait, what if.. no way!

I quickly brushed my teeth and went back to my room. There he was, Jackson just woke up and he was about to turn on  his laptop. I sat beside him and grab his head facing me.

“Err.. hyung? What is this for? And, what is wrong with your face?” Jackson asked me weirdly.

“What is wrong with my face? You’re the one who ask me to alert with my cellphone.”

His eyes widen, still don’t get it. “What is that.. wait, you waited all night long? Seriously hyung?”

“You gave my phone number to her?”

“Did she call you? What did she said? She likes you?”

“No, she didn’t even.. wait! You really gave my phone number?!” I asked in shock. He just smiled sweetly.

I pinched his cheek hardly. “How could you do that?! What if she sells it?!”

“Auch! Hyung!” he pushed my hand away. “I’m sure she’ll never gonna do that. Trust me.” Confidently.

“Urgh!!” I went away to wake up other members for our practice today.