CHAPTER 10

Fanmeeting's Problem

The dorm was so silent. I take a look at the watch on my wrist. It’s still 5 in the morning. Nobody was awake this early.

 

I went headed to my bedroom when suddenly, someone opened the door in rush. “Hyung! Where had you been?!” Jackson rushing out when he heard the sound of the front door.

 

“Yah! You shocked me!” I threw a fist on his arm and pushed him into the bedroom. “Slow down your voice. Everyone’s still sleeping.”

 

I threw myself on my bed and closed my eyes.

 

“Hyung! Answer my question!” Jackson shoke my body.

 

“Na Young’s place.” I answered lazily.

 

“Ahh… Wait, what?!”

 

“Shh… You’re too loud.” Still didn’t open my eyes

 

“Are you guys already…in that kind of relationship? Did you…slept with her?” he lowered his voice at the last part.

 

“Shh.. I’ll tell you later. I’m tired.” I shooed him.

 

“You’re….tired…?” Disbelief. “You really slept with her?!”

 

I just fell asleep, ignoring his dirty mind.

 

While Practising

 

“Yah! Mark Tuan! Did you not eat breakfast this morning?! Ten minutes rest.”

 

Sitting on the couch inside the practise room and palming my face while sighing. Jackson jumped beside me, followed by the others.

 

“Mark hyung, are you okay? You look sick.” BamBam asked.

 

“I’m fine. Just lack of sleep.”

 

“What did you do last night?” JB asked, followed by Jr, “Perhaps… watching yadong?” with a naughty smile on his face.

 

“Yah! What with that question? We had some activities together last night.” Jackson answered confidently to help me. But, that answer was kind of… weird.

 

Everyone gave Jackson shocking faces. “Activity? … what activity?” Jr asked weirdly.

 

“Yah! Jackson! You made them think weirdly. Aish!” I stood in frustration, not in the mood to explain the misundertand and left them.

 

“Jackson… I think you two need to be separated.” JB said in concern.

 

“No! JaeBum hyung! You can’t do that. I like Mark hyung.” Everyone’s eyes widen to hear his answer. “What? No no, not that kind of ‘like’. I mean, as roommate, I’m comfortable with him. Please don’t change my roommate.” He said with puppy eyes.

 

Everyone was still in shocked when BamBam said, “Hyung, you’re scary..”

 

 I just lead myself to the washroom and took out my phone. I dialled Na Young’s number and still, no answer at all. Since I woke up, all my messages and calls were ignored by her. I sighed and went back to the practise room.

 

Na Young’s House

 

“Na Young-ah, let’s eat. Na Young-ah..” Ill Woo kept knocking her door.

 

She didn’t even walked out from her room for two days. She let the door lock and he heard nothing from inside. She didn’t eat breakfast, lunch or dinner.

 

Suddenly, the door bell was ringing. Its Mark. He opened the door and let him in.

 

“Aa.. hyung, annyeonghaseyo.” He bow politely. “Is Na Young inside? I kept calling her since yesterday, but, no answers at all. I just want to make sure that she’s fine.”

 

“She didn’t come out from her room two days already. She didn’t eat at all. She locked the door. I really had no idea what she is doing inside.” Ill Woo sighed.

 

“Is it? Don’t we have to do something? By the way, these are your clothes. Thank you.” Mark handed him a plastic bag with his clothes inside.

 

“Aaa.. You’re welcome.”

 

Suddenly, “I DIDN’T KILL HIM!!”

 

“Na Young!” Both of them quickly ran towards her bedroom and tried to open the door.

 

“Jung Na Young! open the door! Now!!” Ill Woo shouted.

 

In an instant, Mark pushed Ill Woo aside and kicked the door real hard.

 

Na Young was sitting at the corner of the room hugging her leg while crying slowly. She looked so terrified.

 

Mark quickly ran to her when Ill Woo stopped him. “No! It came back. Her illness come back.”

 

Mark looked at him questionly. “What illness?”

 

Ill Woo walked towards Na Young slowly and sat in front of her. “Na Young-ah.” He tried comforting her.

 

She shook her head hardly and hid her face. “GO!! I want to be alone..”

 

“Na Young-ah, its me, oppa.” He tried to touch her hand.

 

She snapped him aside. “NO!!” Suddenly, she looked into his eyes and her face soften. “Oppa? Oppa?”

 

“Neh, I am. Come.” He hand out to touch her. She held his hand and hugged him tightly.

 

“I didn’t kill him..I didn't mean too..” She cried in the hug. “I know. I know.”

 

After about half an hour crying, she slept in her brother hug. Mark was watching them from aside. He still in shocked.

 

Ill Woo carried her to her bed and let her sleep. “Let’s talk outside.” Ill Woo dragged Mark outside the bedroom.

 

They sat on the couch. “Now what? You’re going to silently lost contact with her?” Ill Woo asked sarcastically.

 

“Neh? Why will I do so?”

 

“Jung Na Young. She got beauty inside and outside. She is intelligent, she got money. She has eveything. Had you even think why she only got me by her side?”

 

Mark didn’t answer him. He was speechless, he did think about it before. He just thought that maybe she was afraid of having in any kind relationship or maybe she just not easily trust people. But he guess its not either of them.

 

“She has PTSD. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It started so bad three years ago. She had been even worse than that. She would unexpectedly screamed or cried loudly and sat at the corner alone and would not let anyone near her. It’s due to the sudden exposure of the incident. Sometimes she would suddenly get mad and threw all her stuffs. And there’s also sometimes she was trying to commit suicide. (Mark’s eyes widen to hear it) I had to throw my own life aside to take care of her. But all those symptoms happened three years ago. Since last year, she’s getting better. She only had some nightmares sometimes and thanks to you, she’s getting way more better since the first fanmeeting. (Mark’s cheeks turned red) But on that night before, I stupidly remind her about the incident. I thought she was fully recovered, but I guess she is not.”

 

Mark was speechless. So, that is the reason of the motivation books in her room. But, why she still didn’t tell him? Is she still doesn’t believe him?

 

“So, are you going to leave her?”

 

“No! Of course not. I want to help her.” Mark said confidently.

 

“Are you sure? You’re an idol. It’ll effect your emotions too.”

 

“I’m sure. She makes me want to protect her and I will protect her. Please, let me protect her, hyung.”

 

 

Ill Woo smiled to hear his answer.