CHAPTER 6

Fanmeeting's Problem

I went inside my house and opened the door slowly but it was useless.

“Who’s that?” Il Woo leaned beside the door in his pajama.

“My friend.”

“A guy?”

“No!”

“So, girl? But her hair seems too short.”

“Err.. That’s fashion.”

He narrowed his eyes looking at me. I felt so uneasy when suddenly he widen his eyes shockingly which made me even more nervous.

“She is.. a tomboy?”

I wrinkled my eyebrows disbelief. “What the heck are you talking about? You must be so sleepy. Go and take a rest big bro.” I left him alone in the living room.

“My sister… loves… girl..?” I heard he whispered in the dark.

“Yahh! I’m not a lesbian! I still loves handsome guys!” I shut the door and change to my pajama. Another peaceful night maybe? I smiled happily.

GOT7’s dorm

Mark opened the front door with a big smile. All the others GOT7 members were watching tv at the living room.

“Hyung, are you okay? Your smile look creepy.” Yugyeom. asked weirdly. Mark didn’t answer him and continued smiling.

Jackson smiled back at him and raised his eyebrow How?

Mark understood his eye gesture and nodded happily. Jackson quickly stood up and grabbed Mark into their bedroom.

“I’m pretty sure there is something between them.” BamBam said while narrowing his eyes.

“I should have realized since the day we moved in here and when they started begging like crazy to be roommates.” JB sighed.

Mark and Jackson’s room

“I know you look handsome when you’re smiling, but now, please stop it. You look scary though.” Jackson said while pulling Mark to sit on his bed.

“Is it possible to fall in love with an angel?”

“…What are you…talking about?” Jackson asked weirdly.

“I think she just fell from heaven.” Mark answered happily. Still in his own fantasy.

Jackson wrinkled his eyebrows. “Don’t say that you use the cheesy pick up line on your very first date.”

“She is so beautiful that she made me forgot my pick up lines.”

“Oh my God, enough of that. You make me wanna puke.” Jackson said while palming his face.

Mark quickly reached out for his phone.

Na Young’s room

I checked my phone after a long night bath. A message from him.

Sleep already? I just wanna wish good night and sweet dreams.

Sure. I’ll be having million of sweet dreams about you. I said to myself before getting on my bed and fell asleep.

Two hours later

“BYUNGHUN-AH!” I woke up from a nightmare. My whole body is totally sweaty and I was breathing heavily.

I tried to calm myself and about to get back to sleep when suddenly sounds of thunder getting louder. It was raining heavily out there. What should I do…? I’m scared to sleep on rainy night.

But, no! I’m not going anywhere. I’m big enough to handle this.

Another flash light and the storm is getting louder. I quickly grabbed my pillow, my Nemo and of course, my phone. “Forget about being brave. This is the last.” I ran to Il Woo’s room.

“Na Young? I just got up and waited for you. Come here.” Il Woo gave me some space to sleep with him.

I putted my phone on the table lamp beside the bed and laid beside my brother. I pulled his blanket up to my nose. “What? You don’t bring your blanket?”

I made puppy eyes and looked at him. “I forgot..”

“It’s okay.” He got back to sleep.

After half an hour, I still can’t shut my eyes and the heavy rain outside made my body couldnt stop shivering. Its woke Il Woo though.

He sighed and pulled me into his arm. “I thought you’re already brave enough to handle this. Sleep now, I’ll wait until you are asleep.” He hugged me tightly to make me stop shivering.

I hate rainy night but my brother’s hug always made me feel safe and that is the only way to make me fall asleep.

Mark’s POV

On the next morning

I wake up early today. Yeah, today is my day off. Maybe another hang out. I grabbed my phone and called her.

“…Uh…Hello?” A guy answered the call and he sounds like he just awake.

“….hello? NaYoung?” who is this guy?

“Oppa, what’s wrong? Yah! Is that my phone?” Na Young asked the guy. She sounds like she just woke up too. Then, the phone was hung up.

I was still in shocked when Jackson questioned me. “Is everything okay, hyung?”

I looked at him with a constant face. “She slept…with a guy..?” Jackson’s eyes widen.