CHAPTER 12

Fanmeeting's Problem

“That’s my..” I was about to answer my mother’s question.

“My friend! Yes, my friend.” Ill Woo came in and answered it for me.

My mom glared at us. “Make sure I will not hear different answer later.” That warning. “Thanks for bringing me here, my son. But, I’m going to sleep at the hotel nearby.”

“Why don’t you just sleep here. It’s midnight already.” Ill Woo said.

“It’s okay. Its more comfortable for me to sleep at the hotel.” She said in a smile.

Ill Woo sent her to the front door.

“You don’t feel comfortable to sleep at your own children’s house?” I said sarcastically and went into my bedroom.

Mrs. Jung was shocked and gave a look at Ill Woo. “PMS, maybe.” Ill Woo answered in guilty.

“Take a good care of her. By the way, your father will arrive tomorrow, he had a meeting for today at Bangkok. Pick me up at 12.”

“I’ll give you a call tomorrow.”

Na Young’s room

I sat on my bed silently.

I was lying on my bed, busy texting him. Suddenly, someone opened the door without knocking.

“Yah! Don’t you know how to knock the door? Like this.” I knocked on the table lamp beside me. Stupid brother.

“Jung Na Young.” My mom.

I quickly stood and apologised to her. I thought it was that stupid player.

“Its okay, just don’t say that to your brother if you don’t want to get wrestle by him.” she said with a motherly smile.

I pouted. “He never let me win.”

My mom laughed to hear that. “Your father wants to see you in his room.”

I wrinkled my eyebrows. “Did I do anything wrong?”

“Did you?” She asked me back.

I don’t think I had done anything wrong except for.. No, father will never knows about that. No way.

We went into my father’s working room. Mr Jung was sitting at the single couch holding a few paper. His face didn’t show any feelings. My mother sat beside him.

As I was about to sit in front of them, Mr Jung threw the paper on the desk between us. They were scattered and my eyes widen. They were all the pictures of me and Byunghun.

“What is this?” I’m scared of his cold voice and I was speechless. My mom took one of the picture. “Na Young, who is this?” she asked gently.

“My friend.” Mr Jung giggled to hear my answer.

“Na Young, make sure I am not going to hear different answer later.” Her voice changed cold. I didn’t answer her.

“You kiss your own ‘friend’?”

I secretly pump my fist in anger. I know this day will come, I believe I can face it. “Yes! I’m dating him and I love him. What is wrong with that?” I said with my low voice without looking at my parents.

“You asked me what is wrong with dating him? He’s an idol! That’s what wrong with him. Next month you’ll be working at my company. In a few years you’ll be at my place, you’ll handle the company.Your marriage must be for benefit, not for love.”

“So what is that matter with my love life? I still can handle that stupid company in my own way. Its not like I really want to be at your place. Just because Ill Woo is rebelling all his might to protect his interest in art and never want to be in that stupid company of yours, doesn’t mean you can control my life. If you keep doing this to me, don’t get shock if I start to sleep with millions of guy like he did. I can’t live with person I don’t love like what you did to mom!”

Suddenly, a hand landed on my cheek in a second. It felt so painful, but it hurts me more to realise that it came from my mom. “Omma..” I looked at her disbelief. First time in my whole life, I saw that hating looks inside her eyes, mixing up with silent tears.

“Watch your mouth! It’s your father you’re talking too. Never say things that you don’t know.” She quickly went outside with teary eyes.

“Cut off all your connection and break up with him. If not, you gonna watch him suffer by being beside you. I’ll give you two weeks and if you still contact him, I’ll make him nothing in music industry.” He threaten me in a constant face.

I wake up early in the morning and decide to have a look at the bookstore. It’s already been a week I didn’t visit it. Ill Woo left the bookstore under Eun Mi as we’re not around.

I’ll wait for you outside. Mark promised to pick me up.

I quickly grabbed my bag and left the house. Its look like Ill Woo is still sleeping. I get onto the car wearing a shade.

I was busy fixing my hair when he suddenly approached me and putted the seatbelt on me. I leaned deeply onto the seat and he came nearer. My eyes widen as he peck his lips onto mine in an instant.

He went back to his seat with a big smile on his face and drove the car. I was still in shocked, couldn’t understand what really had happen just now. My heart beat so fast and I couldn’t hide the blushing face of mine.

“I’ve been willing to do that since the first day we met but there seems to be so many obstacles.” I blushed even more to hear it.

He took a glance at me and laugh. “You have to see how red your face right now. So, we’re officially a couple now.” It sounds more like a statement than question.

“But..” I finally found the confident to open my mouth.

“Yes, we are. No but. So, I have a place to go for our official date.” He said in a smirk.

We arrived at the Namsan Tower. I looked at him weirdly.

“Are you crazy? People will see us.”

He grabbed a cap and a couple of face mask. One is plain black and the other one got pink kitten design on it. Mark wore the cap and handed me the pink one.

My eyes widen. “What? You expect me to wear that?”

“What’s wrong? Its cute.”

I took it and wore it for him. “Looks cuter on you.” I grabbed the black one and wore it for myself.

“Yah!” he tried to grab on my neck, but I quickly went out of the car and laughed happily.

He walked out of the car with a deathly look in his eyes and walked slowly towards me. I was about to ran to the entrance of the Namsan Tower when he grabbed my neck from behind and pinched my nose.

“Aaa! Aaa! Its hurt!” “Your lips are lucky that we both have mask on.” He smirked and left me behind.

My lips…? I shook my head to destroy the dirty mind.

We reached at the top of the tower. I was busy mesmerising the breathtaking view from the tower when I felt someone behind me. He backhugging me and show something in his hand.

A couple of padlocks. Secret Love. Each word written at each of the padlock. I smiled to see those words.

I lower my face mask, grabbed the padlocks, turned around and kiss his nose before thrown myself out from the hug. “Where to put these~?” I sang happily.

His eyes widen and he stayed like a statue for minute. He then catch me and drag me to the corner and hidden side of the fence.

“It must be hidden carefully, like our loves.” He said while locking the padlocks. “So, here. The proof of our relationship.” He handed me the keys to be thrown at the place provided.

I shook my head and pushed his hand away. “I believe you’ll never unlock the padlock forever. I put my trust on you.” Pointed out my pinky finger and he locked his pinky finger on mine.

We were sitting on the bench, getting to know each other.

“Favourite colour? Red.”

“Mmm.. Yellow? My turn, ice cream flavour? Vanilla.”

“Chocolate chips. Favourite food? Steak.”

“Ramyeon.” “Girls..” he sighed. “Shut up.” I slapped his arm.

“I’ll change the format, sing or dance? Sing.”

“Dance! Wait, you can sing?”

“I love to, but I cant, seriously. Don’t ask for it.”

“I’ll make you sing. My turn.. Mm.. kiss or hug?” with a naughty smile.

I was speechless for his question. Luckily, his phone rang. I fell in my own thought. Kiss? Hug? I think both are fine if they are from him. I didn’t even hear who he’s talking to.

“Na Young? what’s that creepy smile?” He hung up his phone while looking at me. “Nothing.” I said shyly.

“Stop blushing. Let’s go.”

“Where to?”

“My lead.”

After a quite long journey, I felt asleep in the car. Once we arrived, we’re already at Incheon Airport. I follow his lead. Then, he stopped behind a young guy with an old woman.

They turned around and my eyes widen. “Omma.. oppa..”