CHAPTER 4

Fanmeeting's Problem

A week later

Na Young’s POV

“Jung Na Young! Stop playing with the food!” I was shocked by Il Woo’s shout.

“Uhh.. Sorry.” I said slowly.

“Is it about my cooking skill? I thought it’s getting better but I guess it’s just turning worse.” He seemed disappointed.

“No! Your cooking skill is the best. Nothing wrong with it.”

“Then, what is that with your face?”

“Nothing, I’m just.. A lot of things to think about.”

“Is it about the bookstore?”

“No. The bookstore is a big hit. Its getting popular nowadays.” I smiled at him.

My brother and I were running a bookstore to prevent us from starving. Plus, we want to show to our parents that we don’t need a lot of money for us to live.

“Then? What’s bothering you? You met someone?” I choked to hear his question.

“No! What are you talking about?” I quickly finished my food to avoid from getting interviewed by my own brother.

Done for dinner, I went into my bedroom. I was thinking about getting rid of the unusual feeling tonight.

I sat on my bed, grabbed my phone and the GOT7 signed album. I dialed the number. Yes, I dialed it.

I took a deep breath and slowly lean my phone onto my right ear.

Tut. Tut… Pick up or not?

Tut. Tut.. Don’t pick up..

Tut. Tut.. Don’t!

“Hello?” Someone answered. I just silent up. Is it really him?

“Hello? Anyone there?” The guy asked again.

“….Na Young-ssi..?” My eyes widen. I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear.

“Wait! Wait! Please..” I took a very deep breath and put it back on my ear.

“Na Young? Its me, Mark. I know it’s hard for you to believe. But, yeah, I’m Mark. Are you there?”

“Yeah, I’m listening.”

Mark’s POV

I was playing a rubic cube to release my stress when suddenly my phone started to ring.

Unknown number. Who?

“Hello.” No one answered.

“Hello? Anyone there?” Is this a prank? Wait! My eyes widen.

“…Na Young-ssi..?” Jackson who was in the middle of changing his shirt stopped his action and jumped beside me. Jackson silent-talked asking me to Keep talking.

“Wait! Wait! Please.. Na Young? Its me Mark. I know it’s hard for you to believe. But, yeah, I’m Mark. Are you there?” I kept talking as I heard nothing from her.

“Yeah, I’m listening.” Her voice.. I smiled to hear her voice. Jackson slapped my arm to wake me up.

“Sorry, but, I don’t really like talking through the phone. It’s just.. uncomfortable.”

“It’s okay. Me too. So.. can we talk face to face? I mean, can we meet?” It took quite some times for her to answer me.

“Err.. I think so.”

“Good. So, I’ll text you the place. Tomorrow, around this time?”

“Hmm.. I’ll try. Sorry for disturbing.”

“It's okay, thanks for calling. Good night.” I hung up after she did. I look at Jackson with an unbelievable look.

“I love you so much!!” I hugged the shirtless Jackson when suddenly, right on time, BamBam opened the door.

“Hyung, JaeBum hyung asked me to..” His eyes widen to see the unpleasant scenery. He lowered his face, “Sorry.” And quickly shut the door.

“Yah! It’s not like that! Aish..” Jackson pushed me away but I was so happy without even realizing what a big scandal I had made.

Na Young’s POV

I hung up the phone and grabbed my pillow before slamming it on my face and scream in it loudly. I thought no one gonna hear it but, my brother’s ears are unexplainably good.

“What had happened?!” Il Woo rushed into my room and saw my face on the pillow.

I lifted up my face and smile weirdly at him. “Nothing.”

“You look scary!” before pushing back my head facing the pillow. He went back to his bedroom to sleep.

That night, everything was so perfect to me. My heart can’t stop beating crazily, but I slept really well.