CHAPTER 17

Fanmeeting's Problem

“NO!!!!!!!!” I struggled in my sleep. Mark woke up in shocked and quickly hugged me.

 

“It’s okay. It’s okay.” He said while kissing my hair.

 

I cried in his arm. “No.. you can’t leave me. Please..”

 

“No, I’m here. I’m not going anywhere. I promise.” He tighten his hug.

 

"Dont promise me.." My eyes couldn’t stop crying and fell asleep in his hug.

 

I woke up the next morning with a good smell of toast. Opened my eyes and realised I was lying alone on the bed.

 

Trying to stretch my muscle when I suddenly remembered about my nightmare. I fell in my deep thought.

 

Is this the right thing to do? He just debuted as a singer and are you really willing to see him losing his dream because of your own needs?

 

“Good morning~ Feeling better?” Mark came in with a smile on his face. He looked different than yesterday. Then, he kissed my forehead and thought awhile. “You’re getting better. Let’s have some breakfast.” Pulling my hand to get me out of the bed.

 

I followed him with a smile and once I saw the dining table, my eyes widen in awe.

 

It was nicely decorated with flowers and lots of food. I couldn’t hide my big smile. Why every men I love always cook for me?

 

“Come here.” Mark pulled out one of the chair excitedly and sat infront of me.

 

I took a look at the food on the table. Western food. “Why do every men I lived with love to make western breakfast for me? I’m obviously a korean. I want to eat stew in the morning.”

 

Mark’s eyebrow wrinkled. “Two questions. Is there another man cook breakfast for you other than me? And, did you drink last night so that you really need stew early in the morning?” his face looked suspicious.

 

 I narrowed my eyes and pinched his nose. “I’m talking about Ill Woo, Jung Ill Woo and there’s nothing wrong with stew in the morning, it’s korean’s style.”

 

“Maybe you can let this go now? I can’t breath.” He pointed at my fingers on his nose.

 

After having our breakfast, we went biking together. We really spent our day happily. On that night, we decide to watch movie.

 

“What do you want to watch?” Mark said while looking at a few disc given.

 

“Any horror movie?” I went out from the kitchen with some snacks and a big mug of coffee.

 

Mark stopped searching and changed his gaze to me. “What? You don’t  like watching horror? It’s okay, anything’s fine.”

 

“No, no, no. I love it. I love horror movies. So much.” I laughed at his excited face.

 

“It feels good to have someone with the same interest. Ill Woo hates horror movie, well, he scared actually. He loves action which I hate the most. They always make me wanna puke.”

 

“Wait. Where’s mine?” he said while looking at the only mug on the coffee table.

 

“Love is about sharing right?” I said and took a sip.

 

He smiled and reached out to drink from the same spot I took a sip. “Sweet.” With a naughty smile.

 

We had a wonderful night and end up sleeping on the couch together.

 

Another two days filled with love and joy between us. But deep down in my heart, I realised what will happen after this. Either I want it or not, I have to end up everything. I can’t destroy his dream, his group. I can’t destroy everything. This is not the way. This is wrong, I have to face the truth.

 

We were walking along the beach waiting for the sunrise. We woke up so early to wait for sunrise.

 

I gathered all my strength and let out what I had kept all this time. “I’m sorry, but, I can’t face it with you.” Lowly.

 

“What?” still don’t get what I tried to say.

 

“Enough of this, I think we’re done.”

 

“What are you talking about?” his smile fade away.

 

“I’m sorry.” I lowered my face.

 

“No! At least, why?”

 

“I don’t want to make the same mistake.”

 

“Your mistake now is deciding to leave me.” He said sadly.

 

“No, if not, I’ll ruin your life, and you’ll leave me, and that’ll hurt you even more than this. But, thank you for everything. This is best the vacation ever, and you’re the most unexpected event had ever happen in my whole life. I’m always thankful that I decide to go to the fanmeeting and met you. Thank you for everything.” I said and quickly left him lonely at the beach.

 

A moment later, the sun is rised, a new day had started, but it seems like my life had ended. I left him with tears rolling down my face.

 

I reached out my phone, a few missed call from Ill Woo. I turned off my phone since the first day of our vacation. I called him.

 

“Na Young ah, where were you these few days? Why did you turned off your phone?” He asked worriedly.

 

“Oppa, can you please come here and take me?” I try to fix my voice but it seems not working.

 

“Are you crying? What happen? Where are you now?”

 

“I’m fine. I’m at Seonyudo Island. Please, be faster.”

 

“What? Why are you there?”

 

“I’ll tell you later.”

 

“Wait there, I’m on my way.”