CHAPTER 11

Fanmeeting's Problem

I woke up and felt a heavy dizziness. I shoke my head for several times before going out of the room.

“Oh! Dongsaeng-ah. How's your feeling today?”

“Mmm..” I sat silently at the dining hall. “Oppa, last night..”

Ill Woo stopped serving the food and sat next to me.

“What actually happen last night?” I looked at him, looking for the answer. I remember I screamed and pushed him aside. “Perhaps.. my panic attack came back?” My eyes started to tear up.

Ill Woo pulled me into a hug. “Its okay, we made it before, no reason for us to fail this time.”

“I’m scared…” “No! You dont have to. You have me, you’ll always have me.”

GOT7’s Practise Room

GOT7 was having half an hour time to eat after five hours practising. They’re all sitting in a circle.

“Karaoke. Tonight. How?” JB said while looking at each one of them.

“Okay~” everyone answered in rhyme except for me. “Sorry guys, I don’t think I can make it.”

“Aahh.. Come on hyung, its an off day tomorrow.” JB asked disbelief.

Jr looked at me. “Hyung, are you dating someone? You look so weird lately.”

I didn’t find it interesting either to answer him or to care about others’ gaze.

“Ahahah. What dating? How can he date someone when he already has me. Right hyung?” Jackson pouted his lips at me.

I smiled looking at his funny face and pushed him away. “Stop the nonsense.”

“What? One sided love?” YuGyeom asked in laugh.

Then, before the practise start, I texted Na Young.

Movie for tonight? My treat. At the park on 10 okay?

A few minutes later, Call ^^

So, I guess I really can’t join GOT7 tonight.

On That Night

We walked into the cinema five minutes late to avoid from anyone else saw us and left five minutes before the movie ended for the same reason.

We walked on the street side by side silently.

“Anywhere to go?” Mark start the conversation.

“Mmm.. I don’t know. Anywhere also fine.” I smiled at him.

Mark grabbed my hand neatly and dragged me somewhere. “I have a place to go. Come on.”

We arrived at JYP’s building and he took me into his practise room. It was so silent and dark.

“Why here?” we sat on the floor and lean on the wall

“Just.. I don’t know. I love to come here alone at night. Sometimes I just feel like to be alone.” He said in a deep thought.

“You miss your parents?” “Don’t you?” Mark answered with a question.

“I want to.. but my heart don’t.” Mark looked at me questinonally. “Why?”

I sighed. “Sometimes, it’s hard to express what we feel, so we decide to lie. I keep saying that I forgave them, but my heart feel the opposite.” I shoke my head to stop the memories.

Suddenly, Mark took my hand and held it tightly. “I already know about your problem. Maybe I don’t know everything, but I’ll do my best to help you to overcome it.”

“Sorry for involving you into my pathetic life.” I sighed.

“No, you didn’t pull me, I push myself. Sometimes, I just cant hold back my protective side when it comes to my love ones.” He said while looking into my eyes.

And there’s again. I really had a big problem with his eyes. When he start to stare at me, I’ll be really into it and don’t see everything else around me.

He tilted his head and moved forward.

A few inches away… My eyes shutted without me knowing.

In a sudden, the door was wide open and two men were shocked by the unexpected scene. “Who is that…Mark hyung?” their eyes widen.

I opened my eyes, pulled my head and clear my throat. Mark just lowered his head in frustration.

“Noona~!” The guy in a cap ran happily towards me. I was so shocked and smiled at him weirdly.

“Aaa.. annyeonghaseyo.” JB bowed at me with a smile and change his looks. “Noona? Jackson? Hyung? What are these supposed to mean?”

“I thought you said that you’re going for a karaoke.” Mark left his question unanswered.

“I left my phone here and decide to take it first. And noona, I’m Jackson.” He said and held out his hand. “Na Young.” I shook his hand and smiled.

“Na Young-ssi, can I have Mark hyung for a few minutes?” JB asked politely. I nodded with a smile.

Both of them went outside and I was left with Jackson.

“So, noona, since when did you guys dating? I mean, yeah, I know that you met at the fanmeeting, befriended, but I never know when you guys start dating?”

I was speechless. So, he knew everything? “No, we’re not in that kind of relationship.”

Jackson’s face turned shock. “But, I thought you guys had….a night together.” He whispered slowly.

I laughed to hear it. “He did sleep at my house, but we did nothing. Seriously, nothing.”

“Really? But he seems to hardly fell into you..”

“Neh?”

“Nothing. Hmm. By the way, I’m the one who wrote his number under his signature.”

My eyes were about to pop out to hear that. “You…It was you?”

“Yeah, but he loves it. He keep thanking me for my thoughtful action.” He said confidently.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Mark walked in followed by JB.

“Jackson, let’s go. Sorry for disturbing.”

“Ahh.. nothing. JaeBum-ssi, about what happened just now..” “Its okay, Mark clear up everything.” He gave me a thumbs up.

“Take care noona~ hope to see you again.” Jackson said cheerfully after taking his cellphone.

Mark just sat beside me with a smiled on his face once they left the building. “What did you talk with Jackson just now.”

“You never told me..”

“Told you what?”

“Jackson was the one who wrote down your number.” He laughed to hear my answer.

“Why should I? I’m happy for his brainless action.” I laughed even harder to hear that.

“He thought it was a thoughtful action.”

“Thoughtful his . How can he easily gave my number like that?” Mark also laughed remembering it.

We had a lot of interesting topics to talk about for an hour.

Na Young’s House

It was already midnight when I arrived home. Feeling tired, I went in headed to my bedroom.

“Where were you to be home this late?” A woman welcomed me from the living room. That voice.. I shutted my eyes, I’m so dead.

Ill Woo walked out from the kitchen with a glass of water and widen his eyes to see me.

Help me. I lip talk to him with an I’m-so-dead face. “Na..Na Young-ah.. Just get back from.. bookstore?”

 "Yes, bookstore." I turned around and saw a woman sitting on the couch. Its been so long..

“Annyeonghaseyo.., omma..”

Suddenly, sound of a door bell. Ill Woo opened the door. It’s Mark.

“Annyeonghaseyo, hyung, Na Young..” Ill Woo quickly hugged him and pushed him outside. “Buddies! Let's talk outside~” The door closed.

“Who’s that?” Mom asked calmly but her own aura made it sounds creepy. I was speechless..