CHAPTER 14

Fanmeeting's Problem

 

Ill Woo’s POV

We all sitted in the living room. Mom kept crying in front Na Young’s door. Dad still in his thought at the couch.

“Are you satisfied now?!” I walked into my room and left them alone.

I was sitting in my living room, thinking about my decision I had made. I decide to take her place in the company. Dad asked me to break the relationship of Na Young and Byunghun. But eventhough I kept fighting with her, I hate to see her sad.

So, I decide to put aside my dream and left my sister alone. I walked into dad's room and was about to tell him about my decision.

“Search the hottest news of him. Easy for me to do it myself.” Dad said with a smile.

I search for his name. An article came out. ‘DATING  IDOLS?’ I start to feel uneasy. I kept reading it. Byunghun and Sohyun are dating? What a stupid rumor of this?! Wait.

“You framed him?” I asked dad.

“Why? I thought you want your sister to work at my company.” He said proudly.

“I never ask you to make her sad! I was about to take her place!”

I quickly left the house and track my sister’s phone. I was busy calling her, no answer at all. Then, I saw her at the roadside and suddenly another man came out from nowhere without me realising. Bang!! I immediately stopped the car, its too late..

“No!” I saw her standing still and slowly turned around, crying for the dead body. “No..Its Byunghun. No..”

“Aaaaahhh!!!!” another scream and sounds of broken glass came from Na Young’s bedroom waking me up from my own thought. Mom’s cry getting louder. One way left. I reached out my phone and dialled Mark’s number.

GOT7’S Dorm

They were watching the television. But, Mark was in a deep thought.

“Hyung, don’t you want to pick up your phone?” Yugyeom gets annoyed by the ringing sound.

Mark smiled apologising. “Sorry, I didn’t hear it.” Ill Woo Hyung. He stood up and walked into his bedroom, ignoring JB’s gaze.

“Neh, hyung.”

“Mark, where are you? I really need you right now.”

“What’s wrong, hyung? Is everything alright.”

“No, its Na Young. She’s getting worse. You’re the only person left that she trust. But first, you need to know everything.”

“I’ll meet you at a basketball court near your house.”

“Thanks, Mark.”

“No, thanks hyung. For calling me.”

Mark opened the door after getting ready to go out. JB blocked the door.

“Hyung, please, no.” JB pleaded slowly.

“JaeBum, this is not a suitable time. Please, step away.” Mark tried to control his anger. Na Young is in danger.

Luckily. “Everybody, I’m home~!” that’s Jackson.

“Jackson! Help me please.”

Jackson came towards us and grabbed JB aside.

“Woa woa, JaeBum hyung, what’s going on.” Jackson asked dumbfoundedly.

Mark saw the opportunity and quickly walked through the door and went outside.

“Jackson! What’re you doing!” JB was trying to catch Mark but Jackson hugged him from behind.

Other members were awed to see them. “What’s this?” “Another love affair?” “Best drama ever~”

JB struggling to be freed. “Let go of me! I’m not going after him.”

“Promise?” Jackson tightened the hug.

“Ahh!! Yes!”

“Okay then,” Jackson released the hug and everyone clapped their hand. “So, this is the ending? Mark was left alone? Great ending~”

“Stop it! What were you thinking? A kdrama?!” JB asked angrily and went into his room.

“Better than that.” Jr whispered slowly.

Mark’s POV

I was sitting beside Ill Woo hyung, listening to everything. From Byunghun, their parents and him. I cant blame him for killing Byunghun, it’s an accident. He was about to stop Na Young from breaking up with Byunghun, but everything didn’t come out well.

Doctor claimed that Na Young is having a mental illness. Because of Na Young’s condition, well actually, because of the heavy guilt inside of him, he decide to live with Na Young and helped her to recover.

Three years, he left all his girlfriends, his interest in arts, his friends, just to take care of Na Young and she never knew all those things. And know, Na Young’s know that Ill Woo killed Byunghun, all in her mine is, the bad Ill Woo.

I was thinking deeply about her and what is the best way to approach her.

“So, can you help me? I’m sure I’ll be dead if I walk a step into her bedroom.” Ill Woo asked desperately.

“Sure, but, hyung..” I was about to tell him the things JB told me. No, not a good time. “Nothing. Let’s go.”

Na Young’s house

Ill Woo and Mark went into the house. Dad already left the house while mom was still crying in front of Na Young’s room.

Ill Woo grabbed his mom and brought her to the chair. Mark went to Na Young’s bedroom and knocked it slowly. “Na Young ah..” No sound at all.

“Na Young ah.. it’s Mark.” He kept knocking it slowly.

“GO!! JUST LET ME DIEE..” and she kept crying and in pain.

Mark got nervous and quickly kicked the door until it wide open. Na Young was sitting on the floor with a broken glass in her left hand. Her hair was a total mess. Mark tried to approach her.

“Na Young. Na Young ah.” She lifted up her face slowly. She looked at him weirdly. “Mark. I’m Mark.”

Once she heard that, her eyes got teary. “Why are you here? I’ll kill you too. No, I didn’t kill you. My brother will. He’ll kill you like how he did to Byunghun. Byunghun.. I trusted him. I kept trusting your killer. I’m sorry. I have no one else..” She monologued alone and keep crying.

“No, no, don’t say that. You still got me. I’ll never betray you.”

“Promise..?” she looked at me, hoping.

“Yes, hand me the glass. I don’t want you to get hurt. I want you to tell me what you feel inside.” Mark pleaded.

“I feel like want to die. Let me!” she pulled out her left hand, ready to hurt herself.

But Mark was faster, he slapped her hand and the broken glass flew across the room.

“Na Young! stop it! Byunghun is dead! You said you want to live a new life?! Why is it so hard for you to open up your heart to someone else?! To me.. what were you thinking by waiting for a dead one..” he screamed, made her stopped crying.

Mark grabbed Na Young and hugged her tightly. “Just please, give me a chance. Let me love you better than he did. I promised I’ll never leave you. Never.” That was… the most regretful promise Mark ever made.