CHAPTER 13

Fanmeeting's Problem

“Omma..Oppa..” I gave a look at Mark.

“What’s bring you to come together? And what’s with that mask?” My mom asked in her cold voice.

“He had cold. Right? I asked Mark to bring her or she’ll never gonna come.” Ill Woo answered everything. But mom doesn’t seem satisfied with the answer. “Thanks buddies.” He said to Mark.

“Just a minute, mom. Mark, you may go now. Sorry for taking your time.” Mark doesn’t get what I meant. “Don’t you want to go?” I asked him coldly.

“Aa.. Neh.” He greet my mom and quickly left us. “Sorry mom but, you.” I pointed Ill Woo and grabbed him away from my mom. “What had you done?!”

“What? Do you think you’ll come here if I call you and said that we’ll gonna fetch dad today?”

My eyes widen. “Dad?! We’re here to fetch dad? And you asked Mark to come here? Are you really crazy?!”

“From mom’s view, Mark is my friend. And you’re..” “Do you think they’re stupid?!!”

I quickly went to mom and clear things up everything.

“Mom, I am really sorry but I need to go to the bookstore now. I already promised Eun Mi to be there in 12 and now its already 11.30.” I quickly turned around.

“Jung Na Young.” That voice made me stand still in the middle of the airport. “Don’t you want to greet me first?” I shutted my eyes and went back to my family.

“Appa..”

Mark’s POV

I walked away dumbfoundedly. I already knew about her illness but what is that with her family? Once I reached at my car, I drove back to my dorm.

“Mark hyung~ Are you free today?” JB welcomed me once I entered the dorm. There were some of the GOT7 members hangout at the dorm.

“Where’s Jackson?” I feel weird that he didn’t welcomed me home as usual.

“He’s on Roommate, remember?” yeah.. the new tv show. I’d been sleeping alone in our room for a few nights already. “Can we talk?” JB asked with a serious face.

“Sure.” I was about to sit at the couch with Jr and YuGyeom.

“Not here.” He grabbed me into his room. YoungJae was busy playing games on his laptop. “YoungJae, can you give us some space. Just a minute.”

Young Jae looked at us weirdly and went outside. I heard him talking to others. “What’s that? A scandal?”

“I think he get bored without Jackson.” And all them laughed hardly.

JB rolled his eyes. “I can’t stop their dirty mind.” I laughed hearing them.

“So, what to talk about?” I asked JB curiously.

“Hyung.. did you remember my warning at the practise room that night?”

On the night I was caught by him and Jackson when I was together at the practise room with Na Young, JB told me something.

We went outside the practise room. It was so silent with a few light from certain place.

“So, she’s the reason you always lack of sleep and always out of dorm?”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Sorry, I just want to make sure. I’m okay with you dating anyone. But, remember our contract? Just please, be careful especially with manager hyung and fans.”

“I know. We don’t even date each other.”

“I saw the looks in your eyes when you look at her and I’m not stupid to not know what was about to happen if I didn’t open the door.”

I sighed remembering the night. “I remember.”

“I know that you’re not in that kind of relationship with her, but, manager hyung already smell something fishy about you. He woke up without you in the dorm and kept asking why you look so different this lately. Just now, he grabbed me alone and asked if I know anything about you. I said you’re just busy with your overseas’ friends. He seemed to believe it, but I don’t think it’ll last forever.”

“Then, what do you want me to do?”

He took a deep breath and let out everything. “Stop meeting her for a while.”

 I was speechless and I started to feel guilty. JB tried to read my face when suddenly his eyes widen. “You guys are dating now?”

Na Young’s House

The atmosphere was so awkward as everyone was sitting silently at the living room.

“So, this is their house. Nice right?” Mom start talking to dad.

“I’m not here to see their house. So, Na Young, when will you start working at the company?”

I was about to open my mouth, when Ill Woo interupted. “Appa!”

“I’m talking to your sister.”

“Talk to me first. She’s not fully recovered.” I silented up hearing them.

“Three years with you, still no change?”

“Don’t you ever feel guilty? You made her like this. She is your daughter, not a servant!” that’s my first time watching Ill Woo got really mad.

“So, you want to take her place? Aren’t you’re the one who should feel guilty?” Dad gave a sharp glare at my brother. Ill Woo speechless but his face became so pale.

I started to not understand what they were talking about. “What’s that mean?”

“Nothing. Yeobo, Ill Woo, enough.” My mom tried to stop everything.

“Not until I listen to everything.” I said angrily. Am I the only one doesn’t know anything.

Dad giggled, “I think your brother has something to admit.” I turned my gaze to Ill Woo, he tried to avoid my eyes.

“Oppa!”

“Appa! Stop it!”

“Jung Ill Woo! Tell her.”

“But mom..” “Tell her! She needs to know the truth.”

“Na Young. I’m sorry, but..” Ill Woo grabbed my shoulder and held them tightly, “I kill him, I kill Byunghun.”

I wrinkled my eyes disbelief. “What the are you talking about?”

“Your brother drove the car three years ago. I asked him to make you breakup with that guy and then I guess he..”

“I didn’t mean to! I was about to stop you and.. and that’s what happen.” He started to cry.

“What are you… you’re the only one I trust the most. I trust you..” My eyes got teary.

“You need to listen to the whole story.”

“NO!!! I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN ANYMORE!!!” I cried real hard and went into my room. I locked the door.

“Na Young. Open the door. I’ll tell you everything. Open this door!”

“Na Young ah, open this door honey..” Ill Woo and mom kept knocking the door.

All the memories kept playing in front of me. I felt hurt, very hurt inside. I palmed my ears, shutted my eyes. I screamed loudly as I saw Byunghun’s dead body in front of me.

I saw Ill Woo inside the car. I saw everything. I’d witnessed everything. I live with Byunghun’s killer. I trust his killer. I cried and cried all night.