CHAPTER 7

Fanmeeting's Problem

Na Young’s POV

I woke up as I heard Il Woo's voice.

“…Uh… Hello?” he said while rubbing his left eye. Then I heard someone’s voice answered the phone and Il Woo’s eyes widen.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” then I realised, that’s Mark! “Yah! Is that my phone?” I grabbed the phone and looked at the screen. Happiness. ! It’s him. I quickly hung up the phone and get out of the bed before Il Woo grabbed my wrist.

“Who’s that guy?”

“Wha… what guy?”

“Wait..” his eyes widen and I waited nervously. “Is it…the girl? Yesterday? The tomboy…”

“Yah! I am straight. I love guys! And you, do you know what is called privacy?” I pulled my hand away from him and went straight to my room.

“No way…” Il Woo looked at me dumbfounded.

 I shutted the door and quickly called him.

“..er.. hello?”

“Mark, about what had happened just now. I’m sorry, that was my brother.”

“Ahh.. your brother.”

“Sorry, it’s something coincidence.”

“It’s okay. By the way, I’m off today, are you free?”

“Oh.. I’m sorry but I have to take care of my bookstore.”

“You have a bookstore? That’s interesting. I love books.” I smiled to hear his exciting voice. “Text me the address.”

I wrinkled my eyebrows. “What for?”

“I have a surprise for you. I have to go now, just text me soon kay? Take care. Bye~” He hung up.

At the bookstore

“Yah, Jung Na Young! Are you waiting for someone?” Eun Mi surprised me from behind.

“Aish! You shocked me. No, I’m not waiting for anyone.” I replied quickly, trying to hide the truth.

“Then, why are you so busy checking up the front door? Is it…”

“No! I just…”

Suddenly, a man came from the front door. He was wearing a cap and a shades. His face is covered with a bouquet of flowers. The flowers is not really big but it is bi enough to hide the guy’s face.

“Flower delivery for Jung Na Young.” he handed a bouquet of red flowers to me and smiled. I laughed as soon as I recognized the voice.

“Thank you, but, whose is this from?” I asked mischiveously eventhough the person is already standing in front of me.

“I guess you should follow me to know the answer?” he said while raising one of his eyebrow.

“It’s lunchtime. Ill be back in an hour.” I said to Eun Mi who was paralyzed by the sudden visitor. Then I followed the guy and we ran out of the bookstore happily.

We stopped at a café which only have a few people inside. We went inside and sat at the corner of the café which is hidden from others.

We ordered drinks and he took off his shades.

“I thought you said that you love books?” I asked him weirdly.

“Yup.” He answered while having a sip of his drink.

“So, what are we doing here?”

“I do love books but I hate reading it.” He said with a straight face.

I tried to not even smile at his stupid joke, but I ended up laughing at his cuteness. We had a wonderful time together when suddenly, his phone rang.

“Hello? Yeah, I just.. had a walk by myself. What? Now? Okay, I’m on my way.” He hung up with a sour face.

“What’s wrong?”

“I gotta go. My manager is looking for me.” He look so guilty.

“Nah.. It’s okay. Just go. My lunch hour will end up soon.” I keep smiling at him. He quickly wore his shade and cant hide his sorry face.

I sent him away with my eyes and once he is loss from my view, I sighed.

“It’s been so long, but I’m already used to it.” I said to myself, pouting.

At the Bookstore

I went back to the bookstore holding the flowers and ready to finished my work for today. Suddenly, Eun Mi ran towards me once I entered the bookstore. She slapped my arm real hard.

“Auch! What is that for?”

“For not telling me anything!” she said in angry tone.

“Tell you what?”

“Stop with your act. Who’s that guy? Is it him? The one you said that you fell for?” She just cant stop questioning me.

I took a deep breath and look at her. “He is the guy I said before, but I didn’t fell for him. I just attracted to him. Its normal.”

“Really? But your eyes told me the opposite.”

“What opposite? We’re just friend. And I cant fall for him.”

“Why?” Eun Mi seemed shock.

“Because he remind me of Byung Hun.” I said with a lower voice.

Eun Mi just silent up with guilty and I smiled at her. “I’m fine. Don’t worry k?”