CHAPTER 1

Fanmeeting's Problem

Bang!!

Sound of a car crashed behind me. I froze at the sidewalk.

“No, not him.” I quickly turned around and saw my nightmare. I ran towards the body laid on the road. Blood scattered all over the road.

“No..” I fell onto the ground. “No..” Tears ran through my cheeks and fell down the road.

“No!!!”

“Na Young-ah.” Someone shook my shoulder and I quickly opened my eyes.

I was lying on my bed, breathing heavily. I was dreaming. It was just a dream. Il Woo’s hands were still on my shoulder with his worry face. I lifted up my upper body in shock.

“Na Young-ah, are you okay?” I couldn’t open my mouth to answer him and I was fully drowned with sweat. Il Woo gave a hug to comfort me.

I tried to calm myself and breath normally. Il Woo released and look at me for quite some time before sighing. “How long will you live with the past?”

I gave my brother a weak smile.“It’s okay, oppa. I’m fine now. Just a little nightmare.” I pushed him away and continued. “I’m going to take a bath. Take your breakfast first.”

“No, I’ll wait for you.” I nod and smiled at him.

My parents live in London while me and my big bro are so in love with korea and decide to live here by ourselves. It’s a good choice though as our parents are the type of parents which can make us brag only for their success in making money.

My father run a business which I don’t really care what its all about and my mother is running a famous boutique in London. So, business comes first.

Jung Il Woo, he’s my big brother and my only sibling. To me, he is my family. He can be my father to give me money, he can be my mother to cook for me, can also be my sister to listen to my random stories. But the main thing is, he always be my brother to protect me.

An incident happened to me three years ago made Il Woo left his previous life as a badass player into the most protective guy I’d ever met. He started to leave all his girlfriends just to protect me. Sometimes I kept thinking, how long will I rely on him? How long will he protect me like this? How long will he be by my side? It's just so hard for me to face the truth that one day, my brother will fall in love with the right person. And me? I’ll left all alone as I’ll never gonna fell for anyone. Ever.

I went into the living room and saw Ill Woo was lying on the couch while watching tv.

“Are you done? Let’s have our breakfast.” He gave a smile and quickly ran to the dining hall.

“Western breakfast? Again? I miss korean food..” I pouted.

“Hello there, shouldn’t you be thankful that you have this kind of brother who is willing to cook for you?” He answered disbelief. I smiled. I love teasing him. So much.

“So, do we have any activity for today?”

“I have a big surprise for you.” Il Woo smiled naughtily.

I wrinkled my eyebrows. “Waking up to see your face everyday is already a big awful surprise for me.”

“Yah! For your information, waking up to see my face is a dream for every girls in this world. You should be grateful that you will be facing it everyday.”

“Every girls except for me. So, I guess I’m not from this world, maybe I came from another star?” I made a thinking face mocking him.

“Yah! This kid. Aish..” He laughed.

“So, what is the big surprise?” I asked half heartedly.

“Ta-daa!!~” He took out two piece of paper.

“What is that?”

“This? Tickets. GOT7 fanmeeting tickets. Tonight. And you are going to go there with Eun Mi. You’ll get this chance to make any skinship with them. But only handshake, I don’t allow you to do more than that.” He said excitedly.

“What did you expect? I’m going to kiss each one of them?” I laughed to hear his overprotective warn. “Plus, I don’t think it’s a big surprise for me. It’s more like a big surprise for Eun Mi. She’s their biggest fan.”

“I thought you love them, don’t you?” Il Woo shocked to hear my answer.

“I love their songs, not them. I don’t even know the members’ name except for… wait, I don’t know any of them. Hehe.”

“Really? Arhh! I don’t care. I just want you to meet new guys. So, try to be friend with them, ok?” he gave me a warm smile.

I laughed looking at his face. “Seriously,oppa? Tommorow I’ll be walking in front of them one by one just to shake their hand. How can we be friend?”

“Nobody knows what will happen, my dear?” His tone became serious. “I just want you to forget about the past. It’s already been three years since the incident, but you keep on dreaming about it.”

I lowered my face. “I’m trying to forget it. It’s just.. so hard.”

“It’s okay. Cheer up! You’ll be the most prettiest girl tonight. Trust me.” A warm smile never left his face.