The Meeting

I Like You
  1. Hi guys! So basically this chapter will be of good length, and I've decided to start using different character POVs so I hope you enjoy that. I'm sorry it took so long to introduce Got7, but you'll see a lot more of them now! I hope you enjoy. Thank you!^_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV:

I woke up to the sounds of Jackson snoring. I looked over to the clock, which read 10:00 am. I groaned, the first opportunity in months to sleep in and Jackson wakes me up with his obnoxiously loud snoring. I'll definitely have to get him back somehow. Rolling over, I pulled the blanket over my head and nestled myself against the cool wall. I closed my eyes, praying for sleep when a curt knock sprang me back to reality. I rolled out of bed and walked to the door, rustling my hair sleepily. I opened the door, revealing Jr, with a wide, almost creepy, smile on his face.

"What is it?" I muttered, annoyance tinged in my words.

"We recieved a letter about the TV show." Jr was overly excited for some dumb letter. 

"So?"

"Don't you want to know what it says?" Jr bounced up and down on his feet. He was so childish sometimes but it was kinda endearing. A small smile crept on my lips and I nodded slowly, "Okay! Basically it tells us how our we will be secluded and our location will be top secret. We leave at one.. uhm.. oh! It's a girl we will be living with!"

"Just one?" I asked. 

"Yeah, says here she's from America. I wonder if she'll know any Korean. I guess it's a good thing you can speak English, huh? I hope she's cute."

"Why does it matter if she's cute? This isn't a romance show." I snapped. Jr's face fell and he began to pout. 

"It may not be but I still wouldn't mind if a little romance did happen," he whined, "It's not like you would mind if she was cute!"

"No, but I thought you already had a girlfriend. What happened to Seo-yeon?" I shook my head as Jr giggled.

"Oh her? I dumped her a while ago. She wasn't very interesting. Beautiful, but talking to her was like talking to a tree." Jr smirked.

"A tree?" My patience for Jr's antics ran out and I shut the door in his face, turning the lock as well. Jr pounded on the door, but eventually an enraged Jackson quickly made him stop. 

"Maybe you should start getting ready, we leave in a hour," Jackson stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel loosely wrapped around his hips, "Plus I don't like how you stare at me when I change. I know I'm y, but it's really inappropriate Mark." A blush creeped into my cheecks and Jackson began to laugh at my discomfort. 

"I do not stare! If anything, you stare at me!" I gave him a hard shove before enter the bathroom. Jackson continued to laugh behind me before saying,

"Of course I stare, not even I can resist." Now blushing profusely, I quickly closed the door behind me. 

 

Andrea's POV:

Once off the plane, I quickly began my search for the cab driver. I scanned along the many men holding signs, looking for one that said my name. I began losing hope when suddenly out the xorner of my eye I spotted a sign that said Andrea. Catching my eye, he began making his way towards me. The man, who to my surprise looked quite young and handsome, smiled warmly at me.

"I assume that you're Andrea? Hello, my name is Wooyoung and I will be escorting you to the filming set. If you'd please follow me." I nodded, still enticed by how attractive the young man was. I followed him out of the airport towards a black SUV with rinted windows. He opened the passenger door and allowed me to get in before closing it behind me. Wasting no time he started the car and made his way onto the main road.

"I hope you don't mind, but it was suggested that you listen to Got7's new album."

"Oh, okay. That's fine." Wooyoung nodded and pushed play. Music pulsed from the speakers.

Hajima hajihajihajihajima

"Stoo it?" I whispered. Although my Korean wasn't very good, I could vaguely piece together the lyrics. I had to admit that their music was very good. Suddenly a rap part began and my breath caught in my throat.

Do you understand my mind, don't know if you can

Does it always take so long to choose your man?

You should know by now, why are you doing this exceptionally?

Am I so diferent from your prince charming?

I didn't know why, but there was something about his voice that captured my attention. 

"Who was that just rapping?" I asked Wooyoung who turned to me and smiled.

"That was BamBam." BamBam, like in the Flintstones. I laughed silently, mentally kicking myself for the lame comparison. Good thing I didn't say it out loud. I looked out my window at the passing buildings, "We'll areive shortly." I nodded, not able to tear my eyes away from the scenery, or get BamBam's voice out of my head.