The Meeting- Continued

I Like You

"Ooh, a girl? How old is she? Can she speak Korean? ... Is she cute?" My rapid fire question was shot at Jr, who finally made his way to me to tell the news of the letter.

"I.. I don't know... It doesn't say.." Jr murmured seemingly overwhelmed.

"Waah! How could they only say she was an American girl?! That leaves too many unknowns. " I whined.

"Personally, I think the mystery will keep it interesting," Yugyeom came up behind me and ruffled my hair. I swatted away his hand, "You're much too impatient Bam. Try to calm your nerves." I groaned.

"You always treat me like your little brother. Last time I checked, you were the youngest, not me." Jr laughed at our bickering, earning a smirk from Yugyeom.

"It's not my fault that I am more mature than you." Yugyeom retorted. I opened my mouth to retaliate when Jr butted in.

"It's almost one, we better gather our things and head downstairs." I nodded, grabbing my bag and heading out the front door. I was hit with a cool breeze, causing me to tighten my jacket around me. On the curb was a black SUV with tinted windows. Perfect for transporting idols. A sophisticated man got out of the car and opened the trunk. I nodded my thanks, gently placing my bag at the back of the trunk. Closing it,  I turned to see the man holding open the passenger door. I crawled in, greeted by Jaebum.

"Hello, are the others coming as well?" Before I could answer, the passenger door was opened again, and the entirety of Got7 took their places. Mark was complaining about how weird Jackson is, earning laughs from everyone. I smiled, then turned to look out the window. Traveling to the set took no more than 30 minutes and what we saw was spectacular. The house was massive, fully covered in brick with tall pillars connecting a second floor balcony with the front porch. Lush green gardens surrounded the house, dotted with bright colored flower beds. 

"Wow." I whispered once out of the car. 

"This is so much nicer than the dorms." Jr was already making his way to the front door, closely followed by a still bickering Mark and Jackson.

"Don't you want to meet the American girl?" Yugyeom stood beside me, watching as the trio disappeared into the house.

"Of course I do. It just makes me nervous." I murmured.

"Hmm. Why is that?" I found myself blushing.

"Well, what if she's beautiful and everyone likes her? This could get people hurt." I looked at the ground, pushing around gravel with my toe. 

"That may be the case. But you never know, she may come to choose  you." Yugyeom deadpanned, suddenly walking towards the house. My breath caught in my throat and my body tensed. I sighed.

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of." I whispered.

 

Andrea's Interview

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the viewers?"

"Oh yes, of course. Hello, I am American girl Andrea Flower." I found myself stuttering nervously.

"No need to be nervous Andrea. What do you look for in a man?" My eyes widened. Geez, they sure don't waste time in asking personal questions.

"Oh, uhm. Well, I like someone who is funny, honest, loyal, and can make me happy."

"So looks don't matter?" The interviewer raised an eyebrow.

"Sort of. It's a plus if he's cute, but personality trumps all."

"Ah, I see. Are you looking for romance from this show?" I blushed.

"Not in particular, but if I do develop feelings for one of my costars, those feelings would not be ignored."

"So tell us a little bit about yourself."

"I am 17 years old. I grew up in a small town in Ohio, the sort of town where everyone knew everyone. It was great because there wasn't that much strife between me and my schoolmates, but at the same time many had adopted that small town mentality."

"Could you please explain what you mean by small town mentality?"

"I just mean that everyone was close minded. They believed in what they knew and wasn't very open to adopting and learning new cultures. I struggled a lot wih this because I was one of the few who was not like this."

"I see. How did you feel when you found out you were chosen fore this television show?"

"I was very confused at first, for I never formally auditioned for this show. I was also suspicious because I've never been told I was attractive or anything, which I know you must be to have the honor of filming with idols. But soon I grew excited and now I just can't wait to gain this experience."

"Fair enough. We're going to have to wrap this up. The boys have arrived."

"That reminds me! What idol group will I be living with?"

"Why don't you see for yourself?"

 

Andrea's POV

The interviewer motioned for me to get up, pointing toward the large double doors leading to the family room. Through the doors I could hear people talking among themselves. I looked back to the interviewer, who nodded for me to continue forward. I grasped onto the door, slowly pushing it forward. 

"Come and get it, Got7!" 7 young men said in unison. I stood there in awe. All 7 were quite attractive. They bowed and began introducing themselves.

"Hello I'm Jr." 

"I'm Jackson."

"Hello I'm Mark." Mark said this in perfect English.

"Hi, I'm Jaebum."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Youngjae."

"I am the maknae that does not look like the maknae, Yugyeom."

There was only one person left. He was quite short, probably around my height of 5'6. I smiled at him, who began blushing profusely. Actually, all of them, though composed well, were blushing. I looked down, suddenly feeling very shy.

"And I'm cute member BamBam." I looked up in shock, eyes wide. It was him. 

 

Jr's POV

She was stunning. Pale white skin, almost the color of porcelain. She had long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She smiled, seemingly brightening the entire room. She looked pretty tall for a girl, but her figure was small. Looking closer, she was well endowed.

"She has big s."Whispered Jackson suddenly. Mark elbowed him. 

"You can't just say that Jackson. That is really rude." Mark chastised him in a hushed whisper. 

"What? I was just saying. And you know it's true. Does she not, Jr?" I nodded aimlessly, still staring at the girl in front of us. Our eyes met, and we both looked away, blushing.

"Hello," she had a sweet voice, "I am American girl, Andrea Flower." You could tell she wasn't very good at Korean, but I still found myself admiring her.

"You're really pretty." Yugyeom blurted out suddenly. Embarrased, he covered his face with his hands. Andrea giggled nervously.

"Ah, thank you. But I've never been known to be pretty," an awkward silence stretched among us. It was hard to believe that she wasn't known for being pretty, she was beautiful, "Ah, I'm supposed to show you to your rooms. Please follow me." She headed towards a door leading into a long hallway. Big doors lined the walls, each with a sign with a name on it.

"All living quarters are downstairs. The kitchen, dining room, living room, game room, ect.  are upstairs. Here's your room Mark," she pointed to the first door on the right, "And across from you will be Jackson." They nodded.

"Thank you, Andrea."

"You're welcome. See you at dinner," she walked to the other set of doors, assigning rooms to each member until it was only me and her left. "Your room is right across from mine. If you ever need anything just knock."

"Thanks." 

"This is really overwhelming to me," Andrea looked up to me, obviously flustered. I nodded, "I've never been good around people, especially when they all happen to be famous and quite attractive." She covered , blush deepening.

"You shouldn't be nervous. We are all very personable. Plus I know for a fact that everyone already likes you." I smiled reassuringly. She smiled sweetly in return.

"I'm very glad to here that from you. l should probably get changed. Thank you for listening, Jr." Andrea winked before slipping into her room. I could feel my heartbeat quicken and I shakily opened the door to my room. Just like the rest of the house, the bed room was spectacular. A king size bed was placed against the back wall. There was a sitting area with a loveseat and two chairs next to a fireplace. On the opposite wall was a large flat screen TV. I was surprised to discover the room was fitted with a sizable walk in and large en suite bathroom with both standing shower and soaking tub. I sat my bag on a chair and crawled up onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I had met many beautiful female idols and actresses, yet have never felt so starstruck as I did by Andrea. To make matters worse, I knew that the others felt the same way. This could potentially get very messy. 

The rest of the night passed in a blur. There was alot of talking at dinner, but I remained silent, not sure of what to say. Jackson was already trying to impress her, but most of his attempts failed. I couldn't help notice her look over at BamBam alot. This caused my heart to ache, but it didn't surprised me. BamBam was very outgoing and cute. This realization had me feeling disheartened. I was not used to having such strong competition for a girl's heart. These were my friends, my group mates, yet I felt so bitterly jealous of each and everyone of them. I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"Huh?" 

"Andrea asked you if you were okay. You seem out of it." Yugyeom raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm fine. I apologize for seeming distant. Thank you for your concern Andrea."

"I know when someone is lying to me. But I will not push further. Alas, I would appreciate it if you would speak to me later." Everyone seemed shocked at her sureness. I nodded, unable to argue.  

 

Sorry for the abrupt ending. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thank you! ^_^