Hide n Seek

I Like You

Andrea's POV

 

To be frank, Jr never came to visit me that night. It annoyed me, then I came to the realization that we had just met. He had no reason to feel comfortable with me. So I let it go. Maybe he'll eventually trust me and feel like he can talk to me. I smiled, liking the sound of that. Already I felt fairly close to him, and thought the prospects of us becoming good friends were high. This thought lulled me to sleep.

I was woken up by a knock on my door. I groaned, still half asleep.

"Come in!" I called, not taking into consideration how horrible I must've looked with my natural face and bed hair. Jr nervously entered my room. When he saw that I was in a pair of sleep shorts and tank top, pink tinged his cheeks.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you weren't ready yet. I was told to let you know that breakfast is ready." He stood in front of me, smiling uncomfortably.

"Oh, thank you!" He turned to leave, "Why did you not visit me last night?" The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them. I usually wasn't this confrontational. My concern must've outweighed my reason. Jr seemed equally shocked as me.

"I did not want to burden you with my problems. That, and it really isn't that big of a deal. I'll be fine." I could tell that he was lying, but decided not to push any further. So instead of asking what really was wrong, I nodded. He smiled, but I could see sadness in his eyes. It made me feel guilty for some unknown reason.

"Okay then. I have to brush my teeth. I'll see you upstairs." I closed the door. Quickly I brushed my teeth and hair then headed up stairs, not even bothering to change. I entered the kitchen, grabbed a plate and piled it with the only dish I recognized; scrambled eggs. I filled a glass with water and took a seat at the dining room table.

"Good morning!" Yugyeom smiled sweetly at me.

"Good morning Yugyeom!" Bambam walked into the dining room and sat besides me. 

"Ah, Andrea! How did you sleep last night? I slept wonderfully, those beds are very comfortable." Bambam took no time to start shoving food into his mouth. I giggled at his cuteness.

"That's wonderful. I slept well also," I spooned scrambled eggs into my mouth, chewing slowly to avoid making noise, "I plan on exploring the back garden. There's woods back there as well."

"Jaebum and I would love to acquaintance you." Youngjae said.

"So would I!" Chanted BamBam, mouth half full.

"We might as well all go." Jackson said, looking at Mark for approval. Mark nodded, as did I.

"That's great! We should play hide n seek as pairs!" I said excitedly. "Youngjae and Jaebum, Mark and Jackson, Yugyeom and BamBam, and Jr and I. Would that be fine?" Everyone nodded.

"Ooh, no fair! I want to be paired with Andrea!" Pouted Yugyeom.

"Aishh! What is wrong with me?!" BamBam asked, offended. I laughed.

"That's flattering, but I'll just stick with Jr." Jr blushed at the words.

"But-" Yugyeom began before Jaebum cut him off.

"Shut up! It's been decided."

 

Jaebum's POV

 

As the leader of the group, I am able to read Everyone quite easily. I could tell who was interested in Andrea, who wasn't, and who was but hadn't realized it.

So far Jr, Yugyeom, and Youngjae liked her.

Mark and Jackson were too interested in each other to like Andrea, but that is a whole other story.

BamBam hadn't realized his feelings for her yet.

Personally, I was interested. But it was in my best interest to act otherwise. I had to plan this carefully so that I did not hurt the group.

Plus I could see how fond Jr is of her. And seeing that from the player of all players made me happy. I rooted for them, hopefully Jr would not mess up.

Andrea too was easy to read.

She liked BamBam.

She didn't like Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, or myself.

She liked Yugyeom and Jr, yet hadn't realized it yet.

The beauty of this situation was it was only day 2. We had plenty of time for feelings to change.

Who knows? may hit the fan and she may end up with Mark or Jackson. I only knew the present, not the future.

So when Andrea paired herself with Jr for hide n see I was excited. This was his chance.

 

Yugyeom's POV

 

"I still don't see why I have to be with you." Bambam had chosen for us to hide in the middle of the hedge labyrinth, although now he was just pouting in a corner.

"You meet one pretty girl and suddenly you're too good for me." He muttered.

"No, I have always been too good for you Bam." I teased. 

"That's not funny. You really hurt my feelings earlier. I thought we were friends." His voice cracked suddenly causing me concern. I walked to his corner and knelt down in front of him.

"We are friends BamBam. The best of friends! Please don't be sad hyung." I gently touched his shoulder. He looked up at me with watery eyes.

"I think Andrea likes me." He whispered, a single tear rolling down his cheek. 

"Yeah, I think she does too. But why are you sad? You should be happy."

"I'm sad because I know you and Jr are fond of her." Bam bowed his head, shoulders moving in rhythm with his silent sobs. I began rubbing his back.

"Hyung, don't worry about me. Please don't cry. I like you better when you're happy." I cooed. I sat down next to him and he instinctively lean against my shoulder.

"Thank you Yugyeom." Bambam murmured into my arm.

"No need to thank me, that's what friends are for." Suddenly we heard the snap of someone stepping on a twig. Looking around, we realized we were trapped. BamBam obviously didn't think this out.

"Aishh. We'll be caught for sure. Jaebum is very good at mazes." Bambam put a hand over his face and groaned. "And my eyes and nose are red and puffy from crying. How embarrassing."

"I think we're getting close!" Nearby we could hear Jaebum call to Youngjae. Had they been separated? The question was answered when both Jaebum and Youngjae rounded the corner, coming to a.halt in front of us.

"Ah, this is to be expected that the Maknae group choose a horrible hiding place."  Youngjae clucked like a hen. 

"Ah just be quiet. Does this mean we join in the search?" I smiled in excitement.

"I believe it does." Bambam grinned.

 

 

Sorry about how nuch the POVs have been switching. Although it may not make sense now, It'll explain itself later. I'll make sure to update asap. Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks! ^_^