She's a Monster

I Like You

"You have a guilty consious, don't you?" Jackson sat next to me on the balcony. It was too early to be awake, but I loved to watch the sun rise. I took a deep breath, trying to collect my thoughts.

"I guess you could say that." I watched as a bird landed on the railing next to me. Jackson laughed.

"You are so easy to read. Go on. Tell me what's bothering you."

It's nothing really," my thoughts went to what had happened last night with Jr, "Jr and I had a small argument." More like monumental argument. Jr had been so angry, and I couldn't even bring myself to tell him who Ryan was.

"Ah, I see. Don't be too bothered by him. Jr tends to overreact. He just really likes you." Now it was my turn to laugh.

"That's the thing! Why does he like me? I don't deserve his feelings. The same with the rest of them. I'm not that great, I can promise you that." I reached out for the bird, but startled it and caused the bird to fly away. I glanced over at Jackson. He seemed frusturated with me. Shaking his head, he smiled coyly.

"You just don't get it, do you? You're so humble. That's great and all but can't you just try to understand their feelings?" His words hit me hard. I couldn't begin to imagine how selfish and snobby I seemed by pushing Jr away. I loved him, I really did. When I first came here, Bambam had captured my heart with his cute charms. But slowly Jr grew on me. His concern for me, lame jokes, and kindness paved the way to my heart. Now, here I was trying to think of every possible reason why he wouldn't like me like I liked him.

"Y-you're right," I sighed in defeat, "I spent so much time thinking of my flaws that I didn't bother to think of how I could be likable." Jackson took my hand and rubbed his thumb over mine. It was a brotherly gesture; and I embraced it. I loved having Mark, Jackson, and Jaebum solely as friends. I could always count on them.

The sun had risen by now. I got up slowly and Jackson let my hand fall. 

"Thank you Jackson. You better go back inside as well, Mark is probably looking for you."

"Let him search, I want to sit out here a little while longer," I nodded, moving to open the door, "And by the way, there's no need to thank me." I let his words rest in the air as I entered the second floor hallway. I began to make my way downstairs, tossing Jackson's words around my head.

I really needed to make up my mind.

While aimlessly wandering, I ended up in front of Jr's bedroom door. I lifted my hand to knock, but suddenly withdrew my hand.

Was it really the time to propose taking the next step in our relationship? Last night I bluntly accused Jr of being a liar. But before I could make my escape, the door suddenly swung open. Jr yelped in surprise, I smiled meekly.

"Jinyoung!" Jr looked at me suspiciously. When did I ever call him by his given name? My smile faltered.

"Yes?" His face was scrunched in half disgust and half suspicion. I should've just stayed out on the balcony with Jackson. I'm over with, my chance has come and gone.

"Ah, well you see... I was going to go to the grocery, and wondered if you wanted to go with me." I blurted out. The moment the words left my mouth, I instantly wanted to disappear.

Really? Grocery shopping? Andrea, how lame can you get?

I was shocked when Jr laughed and said,

"Okay, sounds good. Jaebum never buys good food anyway." He stepped around me and went towards the front door. I stood there astonished. I had expected him to say no, what the hell am I going to do now?

"Andrea? Are we going or not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jr and I sat squished in the back of a company van. I kept my eyes glued to the seat in front of me, praying for the awkward car ride to end. After about 20 minutes we got dropped off at a supermarket in the heart of Seoul.

"Wow." I was amazed by the size of it. Don't get me wrong, we have huge supermarkets in America, but I had never seen one as big as this.

"What, it's just a grocery store." Jr grabbed a cart and began wheeling towards the entrance. I hurriedly ran to catch up with him. I saw him smirk and I playfully hit his arm.

"Hey! You can't just leave me behind! All the old Korean men give me strange looks." At this Jr chuckled.

"Don't flatter yourself. You're blonde with blue eyes, they probably think you're a Russian e." My eyes widened.

"Aisht! Oppa~ you can't just say things like that! My innocent ears!" I covered my ears dramatically  and feigned pain. Jr smiled. I danced a small victory dance. Maybe this shopping trip wouldn't be so bad after all. We entered the store, and Jr began towards the butchery. I felt myself drool at the sight of some beautiful rib eye steaks. Jr took notice of this and smiled coyly.

"Do you want me to buy some beef?" I looked up at him and nodded gratefully.

"Thank you! You're the best Jr oppa~" I flashed him a cute smile. A blush crept into his cheeks as he shook his head bashfully and mumbled things to himself. Looks like I found his weakness- aegyo. "We should make some bibimbap!"

"Really? You like bibimbap?" Jr raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I had some on the flight over here. I thought it was delicious." I smiled fondly at the memory, my mouth watering.

"You like airplane bibimbap? How?" He looked taken aback.

"Yeah.. so?" I looked down at my feet shyly.

"That stuff is practically poison. No, I can't let your only experience of bibimbap be that stuff," he stuck out his tongue, "I'll have to make you some. I love it. But the others aren't too keen on it, so it'll just have to be the two of us." The corners of his mouth upturned, a ghost of a smile on his lips. I felt my heartbeat quicken at the thought of a date - Could I call it that? - with Jr. I smiled to myself, I heard Jr snicker beside me. "I'll take that cute look on your face as a yes." He left me there breathless and dying on the inside as he went to the counter to order. Jr came back with his arms full of beef, pork and chicken.

"Do you think you got enough?" I teased, helping him load it into the cart.

"No, but we also have to go get some seafood so.." He stopped, realizing I was laughing at him. "Yah! What are you laughing at?"

"You're impossible Jr." I wrapped my hand around his wrist, dragging him deeper into the store.

~~~~~~~~~

We had only one thing left on our list: Kimchi. And although this should have been a simple task, it wasn't. Kimchi was no joke to Jr. He carefully examined each brand, looking for the one that looked the most like his mom's. I stared at him fascinated at how one could be so passionate about some fermented cabbage. I was brought back to reality by Jr's cry of success. He raised the Kimchi above his head as if it was a trophy.

"This is the brand my mom uses when she doesn't feel like making her own. It's delicious, not as good as my mom's, but good enough." 

"Ah, you look so cute being so passionate about Kimchi Oppa~" I giggled, hiding my noutu behind my hand.

"Yah, quit that," he reprimanded, "Now help me get more." I wheeled the cart towards him, letting him put jar after jar of Kimchi into the cart.

"Isn't this enough? It's so heavy!" I whined, tapping my foot impatiently. Jr rolled his eyes at me, a smirk resting on his lips.

"Quit complaining. I'm done now. Lets go." I struggled to push the cart. Damn, it was quite heavy now that the Kimchi was added. Jr, seeing ny struggle, grabbed the cart and began dragging it along with him.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"It's no problem Andrea." My heart swelled at his kindness. I stared at him from behind, kicking myself for being so slow to realize just how much I liked him. My smile grew when I saw him stop to help an older lady get something from the highest shelf. He was just so sweet! I smiled stupidly, a far off look in my eyes.

We checked out quickly, using the house funds to pay. The van was waiting outside. I was surprised to see Wooyoung open the trunk for us. I could see Jr tense but he managed to smile.

"Thank you." Wooyoung nodded. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Andrea! How are you?" He asked excitedly while loading bags into the back of the van. I smiled nervously at Jr who shrugged in response.

"Wooyoung! I'm doing good. How are you?" My voice was timid. I could tell that Jr was feeling very uncomfortable.

"I'm doing great." He said happily, oblivious to the awkward tension growing in the air. I nodded, quickly putting away the cart before hopping into the backseat with Jr. I was surprised to see Jr was already accompanied by 4 other people. They chatted among each other happily before Jr interrupted.

"Oh, guys. This is Andrea. Andrea, this is BTS' Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, and Rap Monster."

"Yo, what's up?" A boy with bleached hair said in perfect English.

"Hey! I'm guessing you're Rap Monster." He nodded, smiling brightly.

"Jr has told us a lot about you," Jr opened his mouth to protest but he kept on going, "Okay, not only Jr but he's the one who is here right now. Anyway, my name is Jungkook." He bowed slightly, causing me to blush.

"You weren't lying when you said she was cute."

"Suga, knock it off!" Rap Monster reached over and slapped a reddish haired boy on the back of the head. I felt my cheeks burning.

"Look, you've gone and embarrassed her." Jimin sighed. The driver's door opened and Wooyoung piled in. The passenger door opened as well, and a boy with his arms full of snacks struggled to get into the car.

"Taehyung! Did you get my chips?" Jungkook asked sweetly. The boy nodded, tossing a bag of chips into the back. Unfortunately, his aim was bad and he hit me in the face.

"Omo! I am so sorry!" He reached back amnd shamelessly placed a hand on my knee, face full of worry. Laughing lightly I shrugged.

"Oh stop, it's fine." I smirked as I saw Jr frown. Taehyung sighed in relief. He then promptly removed his hand from my knee.

"This must be the girl Got7 is always talking about. My name is Taehyung, but everyone calls me V." He grinned and I couldn't help but get flustered by his dorky cuteness. I turned my attention to Jr.

"Do you guys really talk about me that much? Jr, don't feel ashamed that you're obsessively in love with me." I teased, pinching his cheeks. Jr swatted away my hands, sticking out his tongue before taking a swig from a water bottle V handed him.

"You two are too cute together! How long have you been dating?" Jr choked on the water he was drinking.

"We're not dating." He sputtered, water dripping down his chin.

"Yah! You act as if I'm horrible! You're the one with water running down your chin." I reached over and wiped his chin with the sleeve of my sweater. Jr smiled slightly, trying to avoid my eye contact.

"I guess that's true. I don't think you're horrible either."

"Are you sure you're not dating?" Taehyung chuckled.

"We're sure. Not yet at least," Jr winked and the boys laughed, "How about you V? Confess to Jungkook yet?" Taehyung's face went blood red and his eyes widened.

"W-what? N-no. Just stay quiet." V stuttered, obviously flustered. I glanced over at Jungkook. His head was down but i could tell he was upset. I shot Jr a warning look.

"Ah, I'm just kidding V, Jungkook. Sorry." He raised his hands in surrender, smiling sheepishly.

"I was mother Jin was here to kick your . How dare you tease our precious Maknae?" Suga ruffled ruffled his hair, earning a small smile from Jungkook. This playful bickering went on for the rest of the car ride home. I could feel eyes on me and was surprised to see Jr staring intently at me.

"Looks like we're home." I mumbled, looking at Jr expectantly. He nodded slowly, eyes still not leaving mine.

"It was great meeting you Andrea!" Rap Monster called as I got out of the van behind Jr.

"And you too! Goodbye!" I waved as the van tore out of the driveway. I watched as it receded in the distance. We began walking towards the house. I had just made it on the front porch when Jr grabbed my wrist. He swung me to face him, pushing me up against a pillar.

"Why do you have to be.. you." He breathed. His eyes bore into mine, a look of lustful longing in his brown orbs. My breathing hitched. I stood there in silence not knowing how to react, "Damn it Andrea." He groaned before leaning in to kiss me. My body tense, then relaxed as I melted into the passionate kiss. Jr moaned against my mouth as I gently nipped at his bottom lip, tugging at the hem of his shirt.

"Well ." A voice rang out through the air. Jr jumped back in surprise. He looked annoyed as everyone- including Youngjae- gathered in the doorway, their faces expressing conpkete shock. Jaebum was the one who spoke. He warily took a step forward. "We wanted to tell you that Youngjae got discharged," Youngjae waved shyly, "I- We didn't mean to walk in on you like that."

"It's their fault, doing it on the front porch." Yugyeom scoffed. His usual mellow expression was replaced by a bitter one.

"Yugyeom..." Mark warned, seeing how tense Yugyeom and Jr were.

"Andrea, I know I told you to confess, but not like that!" Jackson yelled, eyes wide. I looked away Embarrased.

"Yeah, your hands were really low Andrea." Bambam teased. Jr, having had enough, pushed his way inside the house. I sighed.

Thanks guys." I muttered before i went to chase after him.

 

 

A/N

Please forgive me for my horrible writing. I hope it wasn't too unbearable.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my fic. I appreciate every single view.

I'm also very sorry for taking so long to update, but between work and school i don't have much time to do anything.

I'll keep working hard to try to write the best that i can. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment, I'd appreciate it!

Bye guys, love you!