She's a Monster- Continued

I Like You

"Jr!" I yelled, knocking on his bedroom door. There was no sound, no reply.

Come on Jr, talk to me.

I slowly turned the brass door knob and pushed open the door. Light from the hallway spread into the otherwise dark room. "Jr." I breathed barely audible. Jr stood with his back facing me. I could see his reflection fractured by the broken mirron in front of him. Glass was showered around his feet. Blood dripped from the cuts on his hand. I didn't dare move. Jr's face was contorted in rage. I shuddered as he raised his head and looked at me in the mirror. Jaebum was the one with anger issues. Jr was usually light hearted and playful. The otheres teasing shouldn't have made him this angry. "Your hand..." I timidly took a step forward. As I got closer to Jr, I noticed his face soften.

"I'm sorry.. I lost my temper." Jr mumbled, holding out his hand so I could look at it closely. He looked down at me through half lidded eyes. I took his hand gently, leading him to the bathroom. I kneeled before him, taking a pair of tweezers and began plucking shards of glass from his hand.

"The cuts don't look too deep... so you don't need stitches."  I grinned half heartedly. Jr remained silent, even when I poured alcohol into the cuts. I then took gauze and wrapped his hand tightly. I went to get up but Jr grabbed my wrist.

"Andrea." He muttered. I looked back at him, surprised to see him looking so vulnerable. Without needing to think, I sat next to him, pulling him into a hug. He instantly broke down, crying into the crook of my shoulder. "I can't do this anymore." Jr moaned hoarsly. My body froze at the pain in his voice. I felt tears prick my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I whispered, his soft black hair.

"I love you Andrea. I love you so ing much."

 

 

A/N

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. 

I meant to write this on the last chapter, but I was so tired. 

But anyway I've been feeling quite angsty. (Ignore the fact angsty is not a word) So expect some tragedy mwahaha.

I got another subscriber! Ah I love you guys so much. *Kisses*